...concerend with their own rights but fuk everyone else...

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I'm saying I am free to have my opinion and act accordingly. I'm not saying masks don't work at what they are designed to do, I'm saying I don't feel there is a need for me to wear a mask. If you aren't comfortable with that, Im ok with your need to act according to your comfort level.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk
I'm curious, do you have a wife, kids, or grandkids? Sometimes we have to do things for others, not just ourselves.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I'm saying I am free to have my opinion and act accordingly. I'm not saying masks don't work at what they are designed to do, I'm saying I don't feel there is a need for me to wear a mask. If you aren't comfortable with that, Im ok with your need to act according to your comfort level.

you're also saying, and have said, this is just another flu. You couldn't be more wrong. Just because you haven't seen it up close and personal doesn't make it any less real.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Or purchase a MAGA mask and be a stylish sheep.
Only $14.99 while supplies last (almost out again)

For me, i hope this trend keeps on going, 😂

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Took this sign down.
Not because it s not true...
Not because they couldn t spell breathe

But who does this fuckface think he is cutting into my mask sales... Fuck outta here with your no mask propaganda

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
I'm not big on the masks either.
But you're not saying "I'm not scared of getting Covid19".
What you're saying instead is, "I don't care if I spread Covid19".
View attachment 36524

...and what if he knows he is sick and does not care...???...never go Full Whitepower...!!!...the asshole is selling infected PPE...

...I should have not been so surprised to see how many people here do not deserve their freedom...

...it is like being on the street...

JC

BAMF
you're also saying, and have said, this is just another flu. You couldn't be more wrong. Just because you haven't seen it up close and personal doesn't make it any less real.
Ive never said the virus doesn't exist. I think time and numbers will eventually show that it is less than or equal to the common flu. That's all.

I'm fine with you thinking I'm wrong, it's called FREEDOM. But I'm not changing my opinion based on your opinion.

The fact of no vaccine has everyone panicked and I have concern for the vulnerable because of that. But antibody testing is showing exponentially higher infected numbers than virus testing is showing while the mortality number stays the same. That is what informs my opinion.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I don't know about the rest of you, but it's past damn time for the seasonal flu to be eradicated as well.
Didn't we all used to be upset that it was something possible but would never happen because big pharma needs our money?!
And let's nix that whole summer-cold thing too.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
This RN chick on a youtube was bitching about how the mask is great for bacteria but not virus, because virus are smaller than bacteria and will go through the mask.
She had some cool points and all, but just not the common sense to put it all together (IMO).

Yeah, wearing a mask for extended periods of time is probably not a good idea in general.
So when you are by yourself or in your car, take the fucking mask off you dumbass.

No, wearing a mask will not prevent you from inhaling the virus.
Yes, wearing a mask will help slow down transmitting the virus to others.
It's just common sense. Yeah, all flu's will escape through an N95 mask.
But the mask will greatly slow it down.
The turbulence alone will slown it down.
So without mask, you're basically spitting on the person in front of you.
With mask, the virus is caught in a little tornado between your mouth and the mask, and it peters out, doesn't get the same trajectory as without the mask.
Think of it as essentially staying with you.
Like that little dust cloud that sticks with Linus from Charlie Brown (was it Linus?).

The same applies to seasonal flu.
Don't be "that guy" who walks into a store and gives everyone the flu because you sneeze on things, touch everything with your grimy fingers, shake hands with your buddies, etc.
Got the seasonal flu? Keep it to yourself. :fu:

Reactions: JC

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I used to work with a fat sack of shit named Mike Blesh. He was always coming to work sick.

I didn't shed a tear when I heard he died.

No, I am saying I don't buy into all this fucking WAY over-hyped bullshit. Let the fucking thing run its course, lets the chips fall where they may. Tens of thousands of people die in the US for a variety of reasons every single day. Whats a few more hundred? Thousand? Absolutley meaningless. Locking the fucking country down, 33+ million unemployed- fucking stupid. If the whole world went into lock down for months until all was clear, all it would take is for 1 person of the 7.6 billion to start this shit all over again. Fuck it! Let's get this shit over with and let's get back to business.

BigGar

high on placebo
I wear a mask where I'm required by the business to do so. I believe a business can require whatever they please from their customers and the market will decide if what they're selling is worth putting up with what they're asking. It's my choice whether to go in or not. If they wanted to require everyone entering the store to cover their feet with white socks and wear fuzzy mittens, well, it's their fucking business.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
There’s a lot of frivolous litigation. So we don’t want someone going and sitting in your restaurant Tilman [Fertitta] and then suing you for $10 million because something happened.

That's fucked.....true, but fucked😪

Top Bottom