...concerend with their own rights but fuk everyone else...

I saw that story earlier. Just went to Lowe's to get some salt and concrete sealer. Almost everyone was wearing a mask including myself. Even a couple of kids in with their parents were even had colorful designs on theirs. This is plain common sense in densely populated areas and you are right about the slugs of society like WP. He has very deep rooted physiological problems in which you see in virtually every post. Poor guy is laughed at as he is an emotional cripple who lives by himself for all intensive purposes and sponges off of his parents.

Cannot imagine being his age and having nothing to show for your life but a sporadic but intense presence here and maybe other internet forums, spinning tales of failure of which the root cause is Always Other than his own Bad Judgment. In a way, feel sorry for the guy. Got to be tough to get up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror and realize you are by any definition, a failure.

He does put up a huge bluster and pretends he is successful----at what is a complete mystery though.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I saw that story earlier. Just went to Lowe's to get some salt and concrete sealer. Almost everyone was wearing a mask including myself. Even a couple of kids in with their parents were even had colorful designs on theirs. This is plain common sense in densely populated areas and you are right about the slugs of society like WP. He has very deep rooted physiological problems in which you see in virtually every post. Poor guy is laughed at as he is an emotional cripple who lives by himself for all intensive purposes and sponges off of his parents.

Cannot imagine being his age and having nothing to show for your life but a sporadic but intense presence here and maybe other internet forums, spinning tales of failure of which the root cause is Always Other than his own Bad Judgment. In a way, feel sorry for the guy. Got to be tough to get up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror and realize you are by any definition, a failure.

He does put up a huge bluster and pretends he is successful----at what is a complete mystery though.
We have like 200 cases in our county...

Not even 1 percent yet...

I might wear a mask in the fall...

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...LoL...it sounds like you are ranking on me there...!!!... .!.:D.!.

...at least I have enough respect for others that I am willing to take measurers to not spread the shit...

...and I am not making any great claims to success at much besides staying alive at this point...I have pretty much fukered everything...

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead
We have like 200 cases in our county...

Not even 1 percent yet...

I might wear a mask in the fall...
...the Idea is to avoid inadvertently spreading it if you are asymptomatic for whatever reason...

...in whitepower's case he will not be spreading it inadvertently...he is supposed to self quarantine but he is too good for that and it's all a fake...

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
...the Idea is to avoid inadvertently spreading it if you are asymptomatic for whatever reason...

...in whitepower's case he will not be spreading it inadvertently...
Precisely! I hate masks, but I understand the idea behind them to limit the spread. Probably will help with flu as well. I'm OK with it, especially, given personal hygiene of some jokers out there breathing on your produce. :fu:

Went on a long walk yesterday with my GF. Probably 20% of people were wearing masks. Most people were cautious giving each other additional space. Some, especially older ones, looked very concerned. We made sure to give them extra space. At one point during our walk we were approaching some asshat who was standing in the middle of the sidewalk making a point not to move at all. The sidewalk is about 4 feet across. No big deal we went around him. As we passed he made a point of starting to cough as we passed by. I told him to go and fuck himself, he did not say anything back, we continued our walk.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy

Blah blah blah, im such a hater blah blah, i pretend i don t care about WP but i spend 20 minutes writing a post about him blah blah blah... 😂

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
...well, if he is fishing, now he knows how I feel...

...I may refer to whitepower, even "like" a comment, but I will never again address nor reply to him...no point...

...so long and thanks for all the guns...
Im only doing you all a favor spreading the love.
Have you been able to hide from the influenza flu? No?

Then what makes you think you can hide from this flu?
Silly.
Embrace it... Welcome it.
It is inevitable that we will ALL get it like we all get every other flu. With or without the flu shot.

Amirite?

I'm bordering Somerville, zero there as well.
Yes that is the county Stephenville is in as you know. The JH database is by County and I should have said Somerville oh well. Still one of the only counties in Texas with no cases period.... Hope it stays that way!

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Here's an idea that's just crazy enough to work. Let people take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and decide if they want to wear a mask, or not?

I wear a mask because I have a reason to live. But I understand some of your guy's lives suck, and want to roll the dice.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Here's an idea that's just crazy enough to work. Let people take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and decide if they want to wear a mask, or not?

I wear a mask because I have a reason to live. But I understand some of your guy's lives suck, and want to roll the dice.
Unless you have some super duper mask, stuff is getting thru it.
I have a few 3M N95 masks, they are hard to breath thru, but will keep most tiny little germs out.

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead

Unless you have some super duper mask, stuff is getting thru it.
I have a few 3M N95 masks, they are hard to breath thru, but will keep most tiny little germs out.
...you stupid assholes, it is aboot protecting others from you...

OP
Zippy

Zippy

pinhead

...hey, like you are less fuked up than the rest of us...LoL...

CID

BAMF+
I think stores will HAVE to commit to total rule, as far as masks go.
There will be no way around it.
You go in you'll be in a mask or you won't go in.

Ambulance chasing lawyers will ensure that.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
BassPro doesn t seem to think so. You have an option to go in..or not go in.
Stores can demand masks or not. The choice is yours to spend money in a liberal owned store or a freedom owned store.

CID

BAMF+
BassPro doesn t seem to think so. You have an option to go in..or not go in.
Right now, we're all still climbing out of the car crash.... once the lawyers show up in mass, shit'll get started.

Right now businesses are pointing to higher powers and pushing the blame game to government. Once local govs cut that thread by code enforcement it'll be a mute 'choice' and the blame will return to private business.

Like 2nd hand smoke.

At walmart we see people that understand the importance of masks for themselves, but not their children.

They need to be dipped in a pool of corona virus.

kratz74

BAM
...you stupid assholes, it is aboot protecting others from you...
If it’s to protect others but not the person wearing it, how does that make sense? The particles make their way through - regardless as to if the are coming towards you or away, no?

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
people gotta accept their responsibility of understanding that they live in a land that is free. This means accepting the risk of living with others who are as equally Free as you are.

Being Free doesn't include shutting down other People's freedom! If you can't accept the personal risk of being around others who are free to choose masking or unmasking, don't go out.

And don't give me the "that's selfish" excuse. It's about you making your own choices and letting everyone else make their own choices as well.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
...that shit is like saying I can just discharge my firearms anywhere want and in any direction....

...fuk the law...fuk you...

...just look out for me...
And I accept the risk your actions present to me by trying to be situationally aware and armed.....just in case.

See how that works.

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
I'm not big on the masks either.
But you're not saying "I'm not scared of getting Covid19".
What you're saying instead is, "I don't care if I spread Covid19".View attachment 36524
I'm saying I am free to have my opinion and act accordingly. I'm not saying masks don't work at what they are designed to do, I'm saying I don't feel there is a need for me to wear a mask. If you aren't comfortable with that, Im ok with your need to act according to your comfort level.

Top Bottom