Cold pavement

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Was watching the news this morning and seen that a blue silver Busa was getting hooked to the tow truck on the triborough. Rider was reported treated at the scene and transported off the bridge

It's 41 degrees here and pavement is still frozen so traction is shit.,, in the next month and a half is when most bike accidents here happen specially brand new bikes that don't see 100 miles before they are dropped as the leave the dealership

20210304_084414.jpg

Stetson

BAMF+
Good friend of mine was a tech at a dealership, and a customer had new tires put on an R1 one spring. After my buddy changed the tires, he rode it around to the front of the dealership, where he promptly slid and dropped it right in front of the owner. šŸ¤£

Bandit Man

BAMF
Good friend of mine was a tech at a dealership, and a customer had new tires put on an R1 one spring. After my buddy changed the tires, he rode it around to the front of the dealership, where he promptly slid and dropped it right in front of the owner. šŸ¤£
I always washed the mold release off new tires with brake cleaner before handing the bike over.

Top Bottom