CNN pundit Jeff Toobin caught jerking off & exposing himself on Zoom, you cant make this shit up....

r1racer

BAMF
CNN pundit Jeff Toobin caught jerking off & exposing himself on Zoom during working hours, you cant make this shit up....

If the libs didnt have enough trouble with NY Post story, censorship now this.....

Oof, bet he wants to crawl under a rock and die.

Has absolutely nothing to do with Biden's campaign though, but that reach is Russian gymnast level :ducmanic:

luckystrike

Just Grip and Rip
Website
lemonparty.org
the chicks reactions...lol
That video was circulating hard when China virus WFH (or living at work as I prefer to call it) entered our lives

The best reaction is the dude in the bottom left. While everybody else is shocked and repulsed, his is one of understanding and almost empathy, because no doubt he's 'been there' himself lol Haven't we all?

I haven't cranked it to a zoom meeting yet

I used to spy on the neighbor MILF when she was gardening and have a go...I guess that counts

CID

BAMF+
a human thought experiment. a reaction of varying levels. some types of voyeuristic quality defined as a stereotype being played out there too...... I'll give it a 5 on the popcorn scale.

Austin_F

BAMF+
The black girls were out quick. Like I ain't finna watch some old cracker crank his tiny dick on MY screen

BigGar

high on placebo
That video is a few months old, now with hilarious Toobin CGI.

I would imagine the actual footage was very similar though.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I remember when we got our news/scandals from the newspaper/TV and it came out in a trickle, like the condensation drain on a Florida A/C unit in mid summer.

Now, with the interwebs, news/scandals come at us like it's being fired from a 2 1/2" fire hose and the pumper truck at max idle.

Do we really need to know the shit that we already know goes on, confirmed with video?

Top Bottom