Classic comedy crash. Cop SUV hit by train, not that train, the other!

Austin_F

BAMF+
Someone needs to talk to them about not using portrait mode.

Phones are 4k these days

Last edited:

JC

BAMF
Whoopsie Daisies!

Funny how people revert to spell-casting when seeing something like this.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Stetson

BAMF
It is shockingly easy to not get hit by a train. Been doing it my whole life. I've had a CDL since I was 18, maybe I'm just more aware of train tracks because of the fines involved. With haz-mat, you have to come to a stop whether the lights are flashing or not.

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I rode my trials bike over the rail trestle in town, it's a pretty busy line. Once you start, ain't no turning back! As soon as I got to the other side, I thought "I'll never do that again".

Brokenfly

BAMF
Not waiting for crossing arms to raise,that dumbass has weaved through gates before as well as stooge behind him.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Not waiting for crossing arms to raise,that dumbass has weaved through gates before as well as stooge behind him.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
about once a month Ill go to our fleet dept... the police crash a whole lotta cars. Since the City is self insured... they have to keep the wrecked cars in a special pen...that currently has over 50 cop cars in it. Also if you get a ticket or in an accident...manadatory 8hr driver training. Its typically 90% cops or community service officers as participants...lol

Top Bottom