Cisco C8 Mega Thread- All C8 Info in One Convenient Place

BigGar

high on placebo

First C8 is finally in da' house.
Convertible version coming next week.
Haven't had a chance to drive it yet but client states after three or four days of daily driving that it's one of the best cars he's ever owned.
I don't know if I'm sold on the stripe, but that's how he ordered it.
This one was about 90K all-in out the door.
He said it's easily as good as any 300K + exotic he's ever owned.

Gar, you gonna use Human Vagina Extract wax? Or Bead Maker ?
I have only seen 2 in person. Going to have to do some correction. The ones I actually laid eyes on looked like a orange crate. I also hope he did not get the bad valve springs. Line is shutdown again because of a parts shortage in BG.

Last edited:
OP
Cisco San Jose
View attachment 43948

First C8 is finally in da' house.
Convertible version coming next week.
Haven't had a chance to drive it yet but client states after three or four days of daily driving that it's one of the best cars he's ever owned.
I don't know if I'm sold on the stripe, but that's how he ordered it.
This one was about 90K all-in out the door.
He said it's easily as good as any 300K + exotic he's ever owned.
Gar that is the same seat color or interior I ordered, what seat did he get GT2 seats or the race seats. I ordered the GT2 seats but I think the plain jane seat that comes with the standard C8 is a lot more comfortable esp if you have a normal size body and not a bodybuilders body.

nomad

BAMF
LOL :) :) That transmission is so far out of that crude motor's ability it would not be worth it costing you SO much money to develop the hardware, software then the testing it would be prohibitive. That transmission is only good for a certain amount of HP anyway. My modified C7 Z06 motor would kill it in about 5 minutes. Do the research on it you will understand. Even uses unique transmission fluid.
what do you figure max Hp/Torque is for that trans?

nomad

BAMF
What does this mean for the future of Corvette & how soon will we finally see the long-rumored e-Vette?
Effective September 1st, 2020, General Motors is transferring all members of the Corvette engineering team to their autonomous and electric vehicles programs. And from what our insiders told us directly, the Corvette team is “not happy.” From what we can tell, the unhappiness is related to the team’s ever-expanding workload, a common experience for lots of employees across all industries in 2020 (assuming folks are lucky enough to still have a job). Others inside GM indicated that the team is excited to be developing new products.
What do you expect when the company is run by Mary the HR queen?

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Went for a drive yesterday, cruising at about 100, and saw a bright red c8 coming up fast behind me, thought maybe he wanted to race. I was just about to stick my foot in it when I saw red & blues behind him :eek: they passed me going quite fast, with the cop about 1/4 mile behind the vette. Cop was in charger srt8 or hellcat.
4 miles up the road had the handcuffs on the dude.
That was the first c8 I've seen on the road.

BigGar

high on placebo
Gar that is the same seat color or interior I ordered, what seat did he get GT2 seats or the race seats. I ordered the GT2 seats but I think the plain jane seat that comes with the standard C8 is a lot more comfortable esp if you have a normal size body and not a bodybuilders body.
I honestly don't know Cisco. I could probably get a look at the window sticker as I'm sure he's got it somewhere. I know my fat ass is pretty comfortable in in and I'm not a GT2 size guy.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Three C 8 where in today's car show I was in.. seems they got em before corvid.. had a good look at the set up under the hood... my advice wait for the super charged unit. That fucker will be a fucking insane fun fucker to drive.

Top Bottom