Cisco C8 Mega Thread- All C8 Info in One Convenient Place

OP
Cisco San Jose
4 rotor RX7 engine to be installed in a C8 corvette

engine will be taken from this car or a new 4 rotor will be built for the C8

Last edited:
OP
Cisco San Jose
Mustang dyno machine tested at 460 HP on a 2-3 miles on the ODM of a new C8 corvette

OP
Cisco San Jose
Cisco, you should buy one of these new vettes!
Already on order since Sept 2019, been waiting like for ever
ordered mine from Fremont Chevrolet

Youtubers been getting their's first since they are like free advertisement for the C8 on the young buyers and they do their videos which cuts the cost for GM to make their own video/ads. GM was smart on this one very smart.

Last edited:

Stetson

BAMF
Does Youtube require people to stand in front of something with their arms outstretched for the opening shot?

Still waiting, they "GM" are slowly ramping up the Bowling Green Plant to start building the C8's again. I'm hoping the Z06 or ZR1 flat plane crank engine comes out and maybe I can change my order if not I'm happy with the Z51 LT2 trim package I ordered.
That will not happen sorry. Z06 is a late 2022 car at best. :)

WickedSpeed

Official Mascot
First C8 in Hawaii "Oahu"
I dunno about that claim. I'm in the CCoH club and a member named Paul Perry claimed to have the first C8 on the island (May 18, a month before this youtube video) - a black Z51 package car. He has a standing offer for any of the members to contact him to go for a ride. I keep meaning to do so, but might just wait for their chili cook off event next month to check the car out.

-Wicked

2020 Vettes will probably be worth a ton some day. Such low production numbers and the first year...
Well it will be just the opposite. Production will not be that low. The 2020 production has been extended. Additionally, there are a few issues cropping up that the 2021 MY will take care of. First year of production being more valuable in the modern age of automotive production is almost 100% extinct. Too many changes especially software related.

OP
Cisco San Jose
How the hell did this owner of the C8 got the car to shine like it has liquid water all over it. I wonder if they used ceramic polish on the car.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Any word when you will get delivery..

I had a rubber weather strip wear on my CTS V and cadillac fought me on replacing it under warranty..

It took 3.5 weeks of calling every day to the Cadillac customer care line trying to reach my senior care advisor Maranda, no call back from her after daily voice mails, asked for a supervisor for 2 weeks.. no call from a supervisor.

I then took it to the cadillac FB page ... in two hours I had a PM on FB and a call the flowing morning which they approved the repair under warranty.

Amazing how the internet works to get some answers. Maybe do the same to get your paid for corvette before 2020 ends.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Any word when you will get delivery..

I had a rubber weather strip wear on my CTS V and cadillac fought me on replacing it under warranty..

It took 3.5 weeks of calling every day to the Cadillac customer care line trying to reach my senior care advisor Maranda, no call back from her after daily voice mails, asked for a supervisor for 2 weeks.. no call from a supervisor.

I then took it to the cadillac FB page ... in two hours I had a PM on FB and a call the flowing morning which they approved the repair under warranty.

Amazing how the internet works to get some answers. Maybe do the same to get your paid for corvette before 2020 ends.
Still waiting from Fremont Chevrolet, I'm a little pass 14 on their waiting list. Money down been there since Sept 2019

Still waiting from Fremont Chevrolet, I'm a little pass 14 on their waiting list. Money down been there since Sept 2019
Call them and if your order is not at 3000 it is 100% you will not be getting a 2020. Sorry but that is just a stone cold fact. No sense wondering or whining about it.

BigGar

high on placebo
How the hell did this owner of the C8 got the car to shine like it has liquid water all over it. I wonder if they used ceramic polish on the car.
There are some waxes / coatings etc. . . that will improve the look of your car. That's pretty much what they're for, but proper paint correction is necessary on most cars to get the real "liquid? water" holy shit factor. I've wet sanded a few brand new cars to get them where the client wanted and the improvement was incredible.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Tearing a part a possible blown engine after doing some dyno runs with a turbro kit

rotts4u

BAMF
I bet Amelia is making 150-250K a year and getting tons of free stuff from everyone for her C8. If only I had a vagina. I used to be able to get free turbos and engine builds for motorcycle magazine articles no problem but now she makes a great living at it AND gets free stuff. I just missed it I guess

Top Bottom