Cisco C8 Mega Thread- All C8 Info in One Convenient Place

OP
Cisco San Jose
Freeway racing the C8, mustang, GTI VW or some small ass car

wanna race

Last edited:
OP
Cisco San Jose
do you have a delivery date yet for your car?
nope we are lock down in Santa Clara and my dealer/corvette sales person told me that I won't see my car till late July or late summer and because of the first GM strike and now the Virus scare and GM closing down the C8 line not sure when I will get my C8, no worries since I'm saving up my Kala to pay off the car.

Right now I'm more excited to pick up my Ruger Lupa 338 rifle, hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow but if not it would be a good drive for me to get out of the house and blow off some carbon from my 2008 tundra truck to Stockton and also pick me up a another gun safe and some ammo tubs that are on sale.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
DHS came out and said gun stores are considered essential businesses so you're good :up:

sorry for the delay on your C8 though

OP
Cisco San Jose
First crashed accident C8, no more than 24hr from owning it, this is in Florida

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Nice Made in America car.. WTF G.M.

I REFUSED DELIVER ON A 96 Z71 Tahoe when i seen final assembly plany was from G.T.O. Mexico. Had to wait 14 more weeks but got it out of the Texas plant. Cant see buying an American car that isn't made here. And sorry Canada is not get my American made nod so that 60% is way less.

Screenshot_20200409-163303_Chrome.jpg

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Saw one today, at a local gas station.
The dashboard stitching was wavey, to say the least.
Someone had 1 job to do and did it shitty

Then i searched online and sure nuff... Many saying the same thing.
Hope yours don t have wavy stitching on the dash Cisco

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
And Cisco...
Ahem...
If you wanna make some quick cash, altho you don t need it...
I suggest we wrap your vette inside a container and ship that badboy to Romania.
You ll get enough money back to buy the Z06

OP
Cisco San Jose
Saw one today, at a local gas station.
The dashboard stitching was wavey, to say the least.
Someone had 1 job to do and did it shitty

Then i searched online and sure nuff... Many saying the same thing.
Hope yours don t have wavy stitching on the dash Cisco
I just hope mine's get built as a 2020, but it looks like it will be a 2021 if be I might upgrade to a ZR1 or Z06 if they come out in 2021. I didn't care about custom stitching and wanted everything black stitching except on the natural leather seats and trim which should be light tan color stitching.

I already asked around for C8 OEM rims that people have upgraded to custom rims, hopefully I can get it cheap because I'm going to power coat them a certain color to match my orange C8.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Which trim level should you buy, 1LT, 2LT or 3LT. The black and Natural interior is the same color I will have in my orange C8

OP
Cisco San Jose
proper way to wash and detail your car, I wonder if Gar does this to the cars he details.

Austin_F

BAMF+
may as well change your order to a Z06 CSJ, you won't be happy with the base model you were going to get now.

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
OP
Cisco San Jose
I think this guy got my C8, same color car, same rims, except mind will have Z51 wings and natural leather on the seats and dash trimmings, dam whats up with the Red leather seats

OP
Cisco San Jose
Sales person say $20,000 premium above sticker price, lets say BEND OVER"listen at the 4:28-29 tape mark", looks like it's Joe Gambino Gateway Chevolet in Phoenix, Az

Last edited:
Top Bottom