Cisco C8 Mega Thread- All C8 Info in One Convenient Place

rotts4u

BAMF
I guess if we had youtube in 1999 it would have been the same way here. Check it out, the first 1999 Busa with Yoshi box tuning +5, +5, +5 turning SICK Dyno runs. First Busa to get full Yoshi exhaust Crazy HP !! First Busa to go 200mph !!

Cisco, I'll be highly disappointed if you don't youtube the delivery of your C8 with all your GoPros and do the arms wide intro.

Make sure to get the look on the delivery driver's reaction to your custom tank top, kilt and tactical boots!

rotts4u

BAMF
Cisco, I'll be highly disappointed if you don't youtube the delivery of your C8 with all your GoPros and do the arms wide intro.

Make sure to get the look on the delivery driver's reaction to your custom tank top, kilt and tactical boots!
If you are gonna video it, don't skimp, break out the tactical shin guards too. Be the first c8 with built in rifle rack in trunk or Frunk

OP
Cisco San Jose
John Hennessey got a hold of a C8, wonder what magic he will be doing to the C8

Dyno testing, getting baseline before goodies are made

road trip with daughter in C8

Last edited:

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I was just suggesting to a local friend that he take his car to the Texas Mile.
He says..

Any car over 115 in the 1/4 has to be caged at any track event
When the heck did that become a rule?

Sorry, this is like the only fast car thread right now so I posted here.

Brokenfly

BAMF+
I snapped one of those half shafts and you could hear it up in the stands and tower.

Porsche 930 CV cages are a common upgrade if that's what failed, not the shaft itself.

If it's the same lg fella i think it is,I ran against his turbo Supra shop car and his c6 vette sporting a sequencial 5 spd from his road race stuff.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
GM halts all vehicle production at least through March 31. Add another couple weeks to the delivery date. :Buelldozer:

OP
Cisco San Jose
I heard they're trying to see how to stop all of these "got my new corvette" videos on the Youtube, as it may be damaging The Brand. :ducmanic:
will never happen, the old folks still complaining that it isn't a manual shifter, just like the Harley guys when HD went from carbs to F/I

Z

BAMF+
General Motors has closed the window to order a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8—and seemingly early. In an email sent to Chevy dealers and leaked to Corvette Forum, GM cites high customer demand as the reason for the decision. As of today, dealers are no longer able to create new orders for the 2020 Corvette, and according to the email, some existing orders may not even be built.

Stetson

BAMF
I didn't complain when HD switched to fuel injection, but I do whine like a wounded queer every time another automaker kills the manual in one of their cars or trucks.

The 2020 Model year is going to be shorter. I have been watching but the base car has no appeal to me waiting for the hybrid awd beast later. With the plants shutting down and the BG folks already way behind because of the Strike many will not be getting their 2020 cars they thought they would. Just the way it goes but good news is order book for the 2021 is opening a month early. Would rather have the 2021 if it were me at the end of the normal production year almost here, being production halted for a few weeks additionally with the activation of the DPA could impact some of GM's supply chain.

LOL the car looks gay and so does the driver. Needs motor work to make it sound good. That high wing screams "catch me F--k me"!!

Top Bottom