Cisco C8 Mega Thread- All C8 Info in One Convenient Place

A23

BAMF+
Cisco...you better drive that thing down to LA when you get it.

We'll throw a bbq and finger bang the Vette...

OP
Cisco San Jose
Cisco...you better drive that thing down to LA when you get it.

We'll throw a bbq and finger bang the Vette...
yep my first trip will be L.A. and San Diego, I have family in L.A. Long Beach area and a very good friend in Vista San Diego near Gar. My friend lives near a school in Vista, gated place be there for a couple of days, maybe surfing or skimboarding since my friend's son surfs and the son also works for Tony Hawk the skateboarder.

the first C8 in Calif is in San Diego owned by TJ the youtuber

OP
Cisco San Jose
Cisco San Jose Cisco San Jose Dude! You are getting a new corvette? Saweeet!
yep, LT2 trim, Orange, GT2 tan leather seat/interior, Z51 package,magnetic shocks, ride height, engine package, just waiting for my 3000 status which is when BG planet contacts my dealer in Fremont Calif and say they are building my car. I had to put $2,500 down on my pre-order, my car will be a little over $79K plus Calif DMV and state sales tax.

seriously when I get my car and I really like it I will order the Z06 or ZR1 C8 when they come out with it in rapid blue since I like flashy colors.

Last edited:
OP
Cisco San Jose
Another youtuber getting his car from the corvette museum delivery

that is the interior leather trim I'm having. This is a very good video on learning how to setup your C8

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
yep, LT2 trim, Orange, tan leather seat/interior, Z51 package,magnetic shocks, ride height, engine package, just waiting for my 3000 status which is when BG planet contacts my dealer in Fremont Calif and say they are building my car. I had to put $2,500 down on my pre-order, my car will be a little over $79K plus Calif DMV and state sales tax.

seriously when I get my car and I really like it I will order the Z06 or ZR1 C8 when they come out with it in rapid blue since I like flashy colors.
...so that's why you bought that flashy orange one...!!!...are you goona make a video...?!?...I could see you in orange shoes... .!.:D.!.

OP
Cisco San Jose
...so that's why you bought that flashy orange one...!!!...are you goona make a video...?!?...I could see you in orange shoes... .!.:D.!.
nope I'm not a youtuber, plus it takes a lot of work to do a good video, I rather ride one of my MC esp the grom and piss off people stuck in Traffic on the Calif freeways, expressways and local streets. Splitting lanes is fun

OP
Cisco San Jose
The homo uptalker in the above video probably will tell us how the car is considerably faster after he changes the oil.
That is what I posted on my oil change on my BBK kit Honda Grom from dino oil to Amsoil mc oil and with the additive VPracing. Grom went 2 miles faster from 80mph to 82mph.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Cisco, that dipshit already has two of them, where's yours? You need to get on the horn and do some bitching.
We Hawaiians like to take it slow and EZ, no big thing
These youtubers post enough videos and data they get a big viewing base which generates revenue and money talks, they also get great contacts, and make new friends etc which gives them the inns to get great deals etc.

Some people hate youtubers until they find out a lot of them make 1/2 to a million a year because that is their main job. So you can say shit about youtubers but their bank accounts are doing good and money keeps coming in plus they usually get first dips into getting the first hardware to be tested on their vehicle/product updates etc.

In life NO BIG THING, except don't touch my POI

Hapo

Dog Boy
...and then try to figger out some body panels in a wind tunnel...???....

Austin_F

BAMF+
In one of his videos he said if he ever maxes out the cars potential in the first 100 feet or so he'll start looking into aeros for the big end.

busa10

BAMF
What a waste of money. If you're running on the street they'll get destroyed and if you're running on the track you'll need even more cooling.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
The car should come with everything already installed at the factory, if you were ordering it with Z51 package.
Not sure I want dealers installing anything on my car...
gave this a thumbs up, but only because theres not a "fuck yeah" icon

OP
Cisco San Jose
this guy is doing all the various mods for the C8, so I assume he is getting a good deal for supplying his C8 to the various vendors that going to do after market parts.

Top Bottom