Cisco C8 Mega Thread- All C8 Info in One Convenient Place

A23

BAMF+
I'm taking a free one every time Cisco posts a C8 thread.

Any decently moderated site would merge them all into one thread and warn the poster...

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Hapo, nothing broke, srill waiting for the injection.

Have engine.
Have billet transmission.
No have fuel injection.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...tells us more of the fuel injection that is not there...

...want some beef jerky...???...

BilletMan

BAMF+
Really?? You have a billet transmission? Damn, that sounds VERY expensive and unnecessary! I'm calling bullshit! Your transmission ain't machined from a solid billet. You ain't gotta lie to impress me....pics of this magnificent deal??
Have billet transmission.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
Really?? You have a billet transmission? Damn, that sounds VERY expensive and unnecessary! I'm calling bullshit! Your transmission ain't machined from a solid billet. You ain't gotta lie to impress me....pics of this magnificent deal??
Maybe it's one of these:

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Call bullshit as much as you want. Not only is it billet, theres 5 pages of upgrades on the transmission gears, shafts, etc. The shift can be adjusted from soft to hard, and its suppose to handle hard launches tuned to 800 hp.

The injection intake is a mystery to me. All i know about it its late, expensive.

Stand back little fellow...

BilletMan

BAMF+
800 hp? Damn, that's weak...you'll need to back off on your power to keep the transmission together.....I'm guessing the transmission case alone is $5k?

WARREN

BAMF+
I'm taking a free one every time Cisco posts a C8 thread.

Any decently moderated site would merge them all into one thread and warn the poster...
it's like watching rain man....only he isn't any good at math......
9 fucking threads on the front page....we get it, you bought a vette and have a grom or some shit.

BilletMan

BAMF+
OK, if merging all of the C8 topics together, then it's perfectly fair to merge all of nomad's stuff into one singular place, too?? :D:D:D

Stetson

BAMF
I accidentally knocked my '75 L82 Vette off the jackstands back in high school, while trying to reinstall the rear gymkhana leaf spring with a jack. Fuckers are pretty stiff. :eek: All the gouges are still in Dad's garage floor.

Dameon

BAMF+

Not too important since it no longer shows in the message. You have to hover the username to see post count.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Same guy that did the rims is doing a exhaust mod

First 2020 C8 R8C National Corvette Museum Delivery, driving to Texas

Last edited:
OP
Cisco San Jose
Cisco,
This is the first I've heard of you having interest in the C8 Corvette. Are you considering getting one?
pre-ordered one after the reveal from Florida Sting Ray Corvette because they were selling at MSRP and later found out that Fremont Chevrolet Northern Calif was selling at MSRP so canceled my order in Florida and ordered in Fremont. Went to see Stevens Creek Chevrolet in Santa Clara/San Jose and they wanted $20K over sticker so walked away and bought/ordered mind from Fremont which is down the ways from my house.

LT2 trim, orange, GT2 seat, Z51 package, ride height, magnetic shocks, engine package, tan leather seats, and now just waiting for my 3000 status to come up. It will replace my 82 RX7

Was also waiting for a newer model Hayabusa but that will never happen so I decided to get a new sports car and will have to tear down my 99 hayabusa and rebuild the engine and more than likely restore the old copper/silver busa.

Been real busy, building BBK kit groms since 2014 and also getting into Wing foiling, been writing how too's on big bore install of grom engines on Hondagrom.net and other websites. I have lots of how too's on grom builds and also been in contact with a few people in Thailand "Monkey Father" in getting his 300cc grom frame for upgrading my next grom to a 300cc using his frame and parts since I want a water cooled grom that is reliable and very fast as a sleeper grom.

Last edited:
Top Bottom