Charlie Mavros dead - Karma!

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
RIP dude.
Hope his g/f is okay.

Racer Kyriacos "Charlie" Mavros, age 52, died Thursday, March 29th in a motorhome crash at about 8:00 p.m. on I-95 in South Carolina. He was on his way to an AHRMA race at Carolina Motorsports Park (CMP) when his motorhome veered off the highway and into the surrounding forest, then caught on fire.His girlfriend, Sylvia Yamileth Valladares, age 41, was pulled from the wreckage by a motorist and is being treated in the burn unit of a hospital in Augusta, Georgia.
Mavros was a successful businessman who owned car lots, car washes, and other companies, and was part owner of the Sin City nightclub in New York.
Mavros was an avid road racer competing with multiple organizations and had an extensive motorcycle collection.
He is survived by a son, Andrew, and three daughters, Stephanie, Stacey, and Christina Mavros.

BigHock

BAMF
You can’t tell us why he is a POS? Are we supposed to come to that conclusion by what is in that article? Do tell. He was racer, enthusiast, and he worked. What are we missing?

rumble phish

BAMF+
You can’t tell us why he is a POS? Are we supposed to come to that conclusion by what is in that article? Do tell. He was racer, enthusiast, and he worked. What are we missing?
More so than his hobbies and businesses, he was a father to three children. Sounds like this guy made his own way in the world. Sure, he probably pissed a few folks off on the way, but who successful hasn't? Is it personal between you and him? Did he back over your rose bushes and feed your dog PB with laxative in it? Or are you just jealous of what he had and what he did in his life, in comparison to yours? Do tell!

Vegas12

BAMF+
Just wondering if the internet is slow where the OPer lives....only took 3 months to get the news.

OP
OP

gsxrian

BAMF
Typical New Yorker, stole and fucked people to get ahead in life .... got what he deserved!

You can only get away with that type of behavior for so long until your ticket gets punched.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Typical New Yorker, stole and fucked people to get ahead in life .... got what he deserved!

You can only get away with that type of behavior for so long until your ticket gets punched.
Yup- we New Yorkers are all the same in that regard...

I'll be back later- I gotta go steal some shit and fuck a few people over- it's 6:40am here, and if I don't get an early start, I'll miss my daily quota.:lol:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Brooklyn born-and-raised- you don't get more 'New York' than that (though there's a Bronx-boy who'd probably argue that).:p

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
New Yorkers in general are pretty cool especially the ones that migrate to new paths and ventures in life. Its the vacationers and life long home state new Yorkers that are the epitome of douchebaggery. Just my opinion.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

gsxrian

BAMF
New Yorkers in general are pretty cool especially the ones that migrate to new paths and ventures in life. Its the vacationers and life long home state new Yorkers that are the epitome of douchebaggery. Just my opinion.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
The only New Yorkers that are "cool" are the dead ones!

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
Charlies bikes are going up for auction.
Anyone want to guess on cumulative value?? 2,3,5 million??

Think the MotoCorse built Pierobon was north of $100k to build with what he already had.
Supposed to be some connex boxes full of project bikes

J Wood and Company

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The only New Yorkers that are "cool" are the dead ones!
That's a bit harsh me thinks.

I was a New Yorker for right at 3 years and dearly loved going to watch the Islanders play.
That and the friends I made there and have from there, right here on this very board.

You could do well to base your hate on individuals based solely on their own individual merits or lack thereof; instead of where they might hail from.
But, if you have to paint with the large brush with such broad strokes, I understand.

Blame and anger can be all consuming when you let it.

Good luck with your new rose bushes.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
They're not heaps...but they did sell 1500 of them. Hell, some guys used them for track day bikes.
A factory GP bike is a LOT harder to come by.
of course but I was reading an owner experience of the Desmo. Im guessing Ducati thought nobody was going to want to ride such an expensive bike. And I got to experience riding with 1 at Laguna for a couple laps before he was meatballed...lol. Knowing nothing about them.

Top Bottom