Charge yer car,,,, like yer,,, phone..........

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Btw this should be fun with the shitload of snow and crap you get here in winter

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
my understanding is wireless charging depletes the battery service life 30-40% faster

tinhead

3 Busas + 2 large balls
Enough charge to last 15 miles doesn't seem very groundbreaking.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Enough charge to last 15 miles doesn't seem very groundbreaking.
That's pretty standard for most of the "plug-in" hybrids out there. My stepson's plug in Ford Fusion can go @ 20 miles on electric only, which is good for running around town I suppose. But once the air temp starts climbing over 95 those batteries are complete shit. The hotter it is, the less you get out of them. Anything over 100 F and they're practically useless.

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
That's pretty standard for most of the "plug-in" hybrids out there. But once the air temp starts climbing over 95 those batteries are complete shit.
I'm glad Tesla's don't have this issue. 112* heat index yesterday and I left a stop light so hard that my coin box (where I stash various small change) flew out of the tray below the touch screen and smashed against the front of my center console. Scared me at first. Now there's coins all over my floor underneath my seats. :roll:

This was just plain Ludicrous mode... not Ludicrous+. The main difference is that + preheats the batteries. Batteries love a certain level of heat.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
That's pretty standard for most of the "plug-in" hybrids out there. My stepson's plug in Ford Fusion can go @ 20 miles on electric only, which is good for running around town I suppose. But once the air temp starts climbing over 95 those batteries are complete shit. The hotter it is, the less you get out of them. Anything over 100 F and they're practically useless.
Same goes for -30s F..

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Crepe translates to pancake?
Yes it does.

We got a french cuisine restaurant here that serve all kinds of pancakes.. not just maple syrup on filled with fruit ones.. more like high end pancakes

Like this one made with duck meat..good stuff..even better with a glass of red wine

Screenshot_20190813-184544.jpg

Wretch

amazingly graceful
My mom used to make those Crepes and it was always a treat.

I ruined a bunch of them with her trying to teach me but, in my defense, I was an uncoordinated teen at the time.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
My mom used to make those Crepes and it was always a treat.

I ruined a bunch of them with her trying to teach me but, in my defense, I was an uncoordinated teen at the time.
The trick is to make 'em thin in order to roll up like that with the meat / sauce/ goodies inside..

I dunno what they use in their recipe but they taste great just by themselves.
Imagine with duck meat and sauce in it..

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Only tyme I had crepes was when I had dinner with Rene Arnoux. Well to be fair, Mike Trimby was there, along with Steve Parish.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Mom had a Crepe pan and matching burner.

I can't recall the batter but, is was lighter than the one in the picture you shared.
I remember having them stuffed with a chicken filling and a sauce over the top of it.
We had them for dessert as well with a rich sweet filling.

Yeah, mom had some kitchen skills and a favorite of mine was her quiche which I did learn to make quite well.
I haven't made any in a while and it may well be time I make some.
It'll have to be bacon and spinach, of course.

Top Bottom