Chain saws...again, and no fluffy battery stuff.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I have tree carnage that needs cleaning up after the freeze, already bought the echo pole saw for 400 bucks and now I’m looking to upgrade my small stihl . Only option is Echo....anyone have one of these ?56694 After the tree cleanup I have about 100 pieces of LARGE oak that needs to get smaller.

Team222

BAMF
I bought an Echo leaf blower and weed eater 30yrs ago, they are both going strong, zero repairs since I bought them, may need new purge bulbs this season!

Rob, I bought an Echo 16inch chainsaw last year and it’s a nice tool for the money.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Echo is a Japanese Company, some credit them with making the first leaf blower by modifying some kind of plant sprayer. I have a Sthil MS270. Don't need tools to adjust the chain. Pretty sweet setup.

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Went ahead and bought it, let the saw dust fly...

Snail, I didn’t seek your expert opinion and input because of the limited selection in our one horse town.

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Been a Millwalkee guy for many years, between my 2 boys and I we have a staggering amount of Mill stuff. Got into some busted copper pipe today also, 7 different breaks in one house, so far :dash2: my youngest boy is a home remodeler/builder and we tried out this new tool he picked up at the pawn shop ( I hate pawn shops), what a bad ass piece of kit. No jacking with trying to solder a dripping copper pipe, which is damn near impossible (I don’t like jamming bread in the pipe) to sweat a decent joint.

Master-Cylinder Master-Cylinder should take note of the Work Waukee tools... not that black & yella default garbaaage :fu: :D

Austin_F

BAMF+
Been a Millwalkee guy for many years, between my 2 boys and I we have a staggering amount of Mill stuff. Got into some busted copper pipe today also, 7 different breaks in one house, so far :dash2: my youngest boy is a home remodeler/builder and we tried out this new tool he picked up at the pawn shop ( I hate pawn shops), what a bad ass piece of kit. No jacking with trying to solder a dripping copper pipe, which is damn near impossible (I don’t like jamming bread in the pipe) to sweat a decent joint.

View attachment 56746
Just watched a couple videos on that.
It's connected to your phone? I understand locking out a stolen one, but uploading every press for data? wtf for?

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Austin, not sure what you mean? Connected to phone ? Uploading ? Just what are you referring to?

zxfan

BAM
I use my Propress tool almost every day and can't say enough good things about. When fitting multiple joints its very helpful to take a Sharpie and mark the pipe at full insertion. That way you easily see if the pipe has backed out before you press. Saves fittings and time. Ask me how I know.
He is going to love that thing.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I'm sincerely hoping that's an option you have to sign up for and activate, probably even a monthly or yearly subscription.

Austin_F

BAMF+
There's just no beating that m18 system though.

IVe told this story before. My brother bought the ice auger attachment for ice fishing. Said you can dig 100 holes before running out the battery.

no more oil and gas and hauling around some big heavy turd to the lake.

Bandit Man

BAMF
Millwalkee makes some good shit as long as you dont buy the tools at Homie Dopot. The have their own line from Millwalkee that has more plastic parts and not quite as roust as buying other places.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Millwalkee makes some good shit as long as you dont buy the tools at Homie Dopot. The have their own line from Millwalkee that has more plastic parts and not quite as roust as buying other places.
which models? I find that.hard to believe so we'll need some.proof

Top Bottom