Censorship continues... Amazon pulls 5 vaccine related documentaries

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
serious Question-
Do you have a group that maintains a website that you guys all log into and talk about vaccine stuff or is it a mailing list or a Facebook page or a secret organization with decoder rings, helmets and drool cups?
(Sorry, couldn’t resist the last comment).
Is there a LaBusas for anti-vaxxers?
Or do you just mine the internet for info on your own?

Asking for a friend.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
So, if I had not gotten my dearly departed Scooter Dog all those vaccines year after year, she would have lived another 5~10~15 years?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Do vaccines save lives?
Where are we talking about? Africa famine nations with no sanitation, poor healthcare, poor shelter... definitely. Building antibody levels as a technique for short term resistance to infectious disease that could kill IN THAT environment is a good idea. The number of children saved death is probably significantly higher than the number of "side effects".

If we are talking about main street america... thats a whole different animal....

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
What if the whole vaccine thing is like some people step off a curb and get run over by a truck, and some people
step off a curb and make it to the other side of the street?
not a bad analogy. The problem is that no one knows the causative mechanism of Autism (another word for BRAIN DAMAGE)
Seems to me that it might be a good idea to figure what is causing the pandemic of Autism in the US before claiming it is not vaccines, particularly when the anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise. Are all these parents delusional?

ZX woman

giggity
There is a WHOLE LOT of conflation in this thread.

IMO, the rise in autism you see, is actually a form of heavy metal poisoning, among other things. And yes, it has been caused by some of the adjuvants and preservatives used in vaccines...and the food and water supply, and the manufacturing of plastic products(and subsequent ingestion of said products), glyphosate, along with a plethora of other potential issues.

Mercury poisoning has HUNDREDS of symptoms, which are also symptoms that overlap into other types of poisoning.

The process to remove these harmful metals from our bodies is even more dangerous than leaving them where they are, at least for us plebs. The flushing process can uproot mercury, etc, from the muscles, where it's largely benign, and re-deposit them into the brain, which would then cause even more damage.

There is no black and white answer here. Yes, vaccines are good for ridding us of the little bastards that have destroyed civilization for eons. BUT they are also being given too many at a time, too many times and it is causing significant damage to the last two generations, and especially black male children(I'll find the documentation for this at some point if need be).

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
this is like arguing with a chick. They never let facts get in the way of their emotions, or in this case let facts unseat their deeply held beliefs. Impossible to change a deep-seated belief with any amount of facts- there will be ONE tiny shred of a partial truth that will validate their ENTIRE belief structure.

Such as my religious friend Telling me some modern guy built a wooden ark to what biblical scholars believe are the biblical proportions. A size that scientists have argued was way too small to hold the world’s animals. But this guy’s model showed there was enough real estate if you were using modern Technologies such as embryo storage (which Moses/Noah/Steve/Mohammed or whoever the dude was who built the Ark had free access to...) meant my friend was confident a male/female mating pair of every animal was ABSOLUTELY AND CONVINCINGLY STORED on the Ark and repopulated the earth. My only question was “what about the fish and other aquatic stuff?” he said well duh-“there was water!” I said well “duh- that was fucking salt water or if it was from rain was freshwater and either way one type- either the salt or freshwater only stuff wasn’t going to survive. So he asked for another glass of wine.

The only possible way to get them to change is maybe they have some first-hand experience repeated over decades to bludgeon it into their thick fucking skulls.

Last edited:

CID

Another viewpoint -- Lets say some monkey fucker caused a weird dormant mutation 100 years ago, then had a kid. The sequence of DNA went CLICK in descendant after eating captain crunch, then 50 years after that some guy's nutz fell off. Monkey fucker's fault or Captain Crunch?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
serious Question-
Do you have a group that maintains a website that you guys all log into and talk about vaccine stuff or is it a mailing list or a Facebook page or a secret organization with decoder rings, helmets and drool cups?
(Sorry, couldn’t resist the last comment).
Is there a LaBusas for anti-vaxxers?
Or do you just mine the internet for info on your own?

Asking for a friend.
Apologies. Missed your question.
Like most adults raised in the western world used to relying on the science of modern medicine, I believed that vaccines worked as advertised. It was only by an odd set of coincidences that I heard an anecdotal story that was very hard to dismiss. When you are faced with making medical decisions for children, it is your duty to do due diligence on any topic that has the remotest possibility of causing a permanent damage. I started reading and once Igot past the Jenny McCarthy crap and into the medical literature, the more i read, the more concerned I became. Where were the studies? Where was the bench science? Epidemiology is not sufficient when you are talking about brain damage for 1:45 boys.

Now I let Mercolas team crawl through the literature and lead me to the work of interest. Yes he has an axe to grind, yes he sells products, but the links are good and I dont disagree with his most of his deductions. This topic is so divisive that it needs strong rhetoric to manage the official speak that comes from govt/bigpharma sources.

I dont bother with forums because its mostly clueless women with opinions and anecdotal stories. What I want is th.e kind of bench science that took 60 years to connect Thalidomide biochemically to physical birth defects... if that connection can be made. Until then, there is no answer, but they are arguably certainly not safe or effective.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Shah has a four-year-old daughter and a son aged five, who were originally held in jail with her. They were later freed into the custody of their grandmother who took them back to the UK. Both of the children caught chickenpox while in prison, according to Clive Stafford Smith, from Reprieve.

Briton accused of drug smuggling in Pakistan returns to jail with newborn

British child raised in Pakistan jail returned to UK without mother

There you have it... the only safe place to avoid the vaccine madness....

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Amazon has removed at least five vaccine documentaries from its streaming Prime Video platform, all of which questioned the safety of vaccines. Pinterest has also responded to calls for censorship and now blocks all vaccine related searches
  • According to the herd immunity theory, once a certain majority of people have been vaccinated, the disease in question can no longer spread and everyone is protected, including those who cannot be vaccinated
  • Herd immunity doesn’t work the same way for vaccines like it does for naturally acquired immunity, which confers a more robust, longer lasting immunity that may be life long. While herd immunity often occurs in populations in which a majority has had the infection, vaccines confer only temporary immunity, which means that herd immunity is unlikely to be fully achieved even if nearly 100 percent of the population are vaccinated
  • Between 2 and 10 percent of vaccinations result in “primary vaccine failure,” meaning those who get the vaccine do not gain even temporary artificial protection after vaccination
  • Several studies show disease outbreaks in populations with very high vaccine coverage, where vaccine acquired herd immunity should have effectively prevented the outbreak

Is This the Deadliest Health Theory in History?

Hapo

Dog Boy
...wasn't interested before but I am now...

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
nomad, just FUCK OFF!! You keep changing the title of the same topic just to keep drilling it into our heads.....yeah, we get it. FUCK OFF and take this bullshit somewhere else! Geez, just FUCK OFF! :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...as many as you like, but they may not all be granted...

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
nomad, just FUCK OFF!! You keep changing the title of the same topic just to keep drilling it into our heads.....yeah, we get it. FUCK OFF and take this bullshit somewhere else! Geez, just FUCK OFF! :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
eeer this is somewhere else.... you would prefer a new thread for each step along the route to compulsory injetions by your govt under threat of incarceration.....oooooook

FYI.... this kind of response was common during the 1930s in Austria and Germany..... After WW2 everyone sat around scratching their heads trying to figure out how such a catastrophe got started.

What is the prevalence of autism in the U.S.?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 in 68 children in the U.S. have autism. The prevalence is 1 in 42 for boys and 1 in 189 for girls. These rates yield a gender ratio of about five boys for every girl.
And with all the tools of medical science we DO NOT HAVE A TEST TO DETECT IT..... or a scientific understanding of WHAT CAUSES IT..

WAKE THE FUCK UP !!!!!

Are you really sure whats going on is OK with you?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
A 1994 study13 looking at measles incidence in Cape Town, Africa, indicated that as vaccination rates increased, measles became a disease in populations where the majority of children had been vaccinated. The immunization coverage was 91 percent and vaccine efficacy was estimated to be 79 percent. According to the authors:

“The epidemiology of measles in Cape Town has thus changed as evinced in this epidemic, with an increase in the number of cases occurring in older, previously vaccinated children. The possible reasons for this include both primary and secondary vaccine failure.”
This “startling” surprise challenged the theory that vaccine-induced herd immunity would provide complete protection against outbreaks of measles. The CDC has also admitted, and reports in the medical literature have documented, that measles outbreaks occur both in highly vaccinated school populations and among vaccinated adult populations.14, 15,16 ,17,18,19,20,21,22

Is This the Deadliest Health Theory in History?

Top Bottom