Carvana

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Has no Idea what a Mobility Ventures MV-1 is..

"Sorry sir we cant find a listing for your vehicle there for can not make an offer at this time"

Oh well looks like I'll have to list it on FB market place.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
My mom passed last month so I no longer need it..

I really like to keep it being it only has 17400 miles and is a 2014 but I figure it would serve some one that really needed it better.

WarpSpeed

Destroyer of Cheese and Triscuits
Paul, check with any wheelchair or mobility shops that build out these vehicles for non-profits, churches and individual families. It should sell with no problem as there are ALWAYS families needing to replace an older beat to death minivan with adaptive equipment. Also, families finding themselves newly in need of such a vehicle - the cost of brand new, and the waiting period to have it built...are deal breakers. Yours is pre-owned and ready to go with next to zero miles.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
If you call the local senior center, they may know someone that's looking for one.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Hapo would trade you a Bravada for it. :lol:

Have you tried Carmax?
Other option is to take MV-1 and that SUV of yours and trade them both in on something to your liking.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I sent the pics and info to the Mass. MV 1 dealer.. they will get back to me with an offer. I want exactly what I have in it and not a penny more. 29k .. I have the the original bill of sale. It was 57k in 2014.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Nothing to do with your sale, but here's a vid of a Thai working dog- seems like a happy pooch, though likely not as disciplined as the ones you've trained:

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Nothing to do with your sale, but here's a vid of a Thai working dog- seems like a happy pooch, though likely not as disciplined as the ones you've trained:

Poor guy had a happy tail incident I think.. happy tail is when a working dog is crated and they keep banging their tail against the crate causing an injury that calls for all or part of the tail to be amputated. He looks pretty damn happy that is for sure.

OP
OP
Rhino

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
He can sell it same place I did Chambers of Mass. They are the only MV1 dealers in the NW area but he is also a huge used car dealership that might be interested in a mint used Bravada

Top Bottom