Can I brag a bit here? I’m the proud uncle of a new UNITED STATES MARINE!

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I think now is a good time to join... We don't have a war mongering president like Bush or Obama. Good for your nephew.

I'm not saying Trump isn't bought and paid for... But I don't think he's in the same pockets as big oil and the military industrial complex. Although on the otherhand maybe big oil,and the guys Eisenhower warned us about know better than to engage in unpopular antics back to back to back terms...

I do love coastal South Carolina. If you have never stayed in Beaufort or gone to,hunting island you're missing,out! And don't forget Temptations my favorite strip club on,the coast! Bring your own,beer!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Nice.:up::up::up:
I wish I would have been able to join the military. I was given a choice to join, but was rejected for health reasons.
And probably pain in the ass reasons. They didn't think I would survive basic training, I'm also mostly blind in one eye, and some other stuff. I'm surprised I've lived as long as I have.

My choice back then was off to jail or join up. I went to join up, got rejected, took the paperwork to the court, they gave me probation for a couple years. Either way, it straightened me out (mostly). Every week I had to go see my probation officer.
But now, I could use the 10% discount and front row parking.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
And an expert on the the rifle range! Semper Fi PFC welcome to the club!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
One of my nephews just finished air crew school and will be on C-130's, in Japan this or next month.
Both of his parents are Marines.

Your nephew does look solid, like Marines are.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
:up::biggar::baldeagle:

All the best to you son!

Top Bottom