Busa vs. Mustang..

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
that guy should consider strapping his helmet next time.
running 8's in a car with out a cage, bad idea
just realized teh boosa is stretched like luckystrike luckystrike anus on a Saturday night. A 1.6 on a stretched bike? Guy should be banned from ever riding a hyperbore until he proves he can short time a hand clutch in the 1.5s.

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
My son's car ran 135. (Won't mention times...)

It dynoed @ 850ish at the wheels.....I can't imagine what kind of power that car is making.

luckystrike

he/him
Website
lemonparty.org
just realized teh boosa is stretched like luckystrike luckystrike anus on a Saturday night. A 1.6 on a stretched bike? Guy should be banned from ever riding a hyperbore until he proves he can short time a hand clutch in the 1.5s.
Hey those Saturday night dildos were a gift from your mom :up:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
lots of guys can make power, getting it to the ground is a hole different subject.
pretty sure you can take a bone stock 5.0 mustang and add a $10,000 turbo kit with a few hours on the dyno, software tuning package & some slicks... make 4 digit HP/Torks capable of running single digit ETs at bike MPH.
I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
No kidding.

That 'Stang wouldn't stand a chance with Ricky Gadson on the bike. Without givin him the hit...

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
My son's car ran 135. (Won't mention times...)

It dynoed @ 850ish at the wheels.....I can't imagine what kind of power that car is making.

This was well over 1000 hp....not bad for 2 liter 4 banger

The guy is sheppard from shepracing... he was on a forum i was on back in the day..

He would sell indestructible awd transmissions for talons and lancer evos

His product would hold up pretty good as uou can see

Last edited:
OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
pretty sure you can take a bone stock 5.0 mustang and add a $10,000 turbo kit with a few hours on the dyno, software tuning package & some slicks... make 4 digit HP/Torks capable of running single digit ETs at bike MPH.
I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it.

Son did it with a supercharger/e85 tune. Maybe $10k with blower/1/2 shafts, T56 etc... (stock trans lasted one pull in anger and T56 was rattling within a few thousand miles!)

Track didn't allow slicks and the street slicks were worthless. Also needed a cage if he broke into the 9's.

And much to his chagrin, the manual cars are slower than a modern automatic.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Son did it with a supercharger/e85 tune. Maybe $10k with blower/1/2 shafts, T56 etc... (stock trans lasted one pull in anger and T56 was rattling within a few thousand miles!)
Track didn't allow slicks and the street slicks were worthless. Also needed a cage if he broke into the 9's.
And much to his chagrin, the manual cars are slower than a modern automatic.
I dont know what the trans options are on a modern stang... Id imagine a 5.0 with a 10 speed would go pretty good.
I probably wouldnt be putting sticky tires on the thing until I had all the weak links addressed.

OP

Vegas12

BAMF+
I dont know what the trans options are on a modern stang... Id imagine a 5.0 with a 10 speed would go pretty good.
I probably wouldnt be putting sticky tires on the thing until I had all the weak links addressed.
6 speed manual made out of glass......and the 10 speed auto you mentioned.

He had some drag radial Nittos that broke loose at 100 on the way to 140.....my sphincter puckered.

Dumbass said he hit 197 on GPS (I 95 north of town).....I wasn't impressed. I'm glad he sold the car.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
6 speed manual made out of glass......and the 10 speed auto you mentioned.
He had some drag radial Nittos that broke loose at 100 on the way to 140.....my sphincter puckered.
Dumbass said he hit 197 on GPS (I 95 north of town).....I wasn't impressed. I'm glad he sold the car.
woof...

califblue

BAMF

Fucker Was Pissed Off...NOS vs Two Stroke...circa 79' Brother Hood Race Way , Terminal Island...Was Nick Name by Big Willy " Licktey Split"

410cc production Road Race w/ 15 /44 all six gears in the 1/4 mile...13.00 @ 102 MPH - Team Top Sider...had to look like a rookey to win the Hot Dogs...you could not bet for money ...so that is what they races were called...WON A LOT OF HOT DOGS$$$$

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+

This was well over 1000 hp....not bad for 2 liter 4 banger

The guy is sheppard from shepracing... he was on a forum i was on back in the day..

He would sell indestructible awd transmissions for talons and lancer evos

His product would hold up pretty good as uou can see
I remember him

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom