buckle your seatbelts California

Austin_F

BAMF+

it just defies logic.

Choose someone based on the color of their skin?

Choose a man because he likes cock in his ass?

Choose someone based on Latin roots?

Not a mention of 'choose the best for the job'.

It sounds like progressives and activists will be steering California for a long, long time.

Which means I'm glad SCOTUS dsmissed Texas. It sets a precedent in case California ever tries to push their agenda on the rest of us.

White people feeling guilty for having slaved humans in the 1700-1800's in the America's, teaching all white kids that you should pay back for all the opportunities minorities could have had. HFBW "hired for being White"

Yep and more shit being shoved down the Californians who wear panties

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy

it just defies logic.

Choose someone based on the color of their skin?

Choose a man because he likes cock in his ass?

Choose someone based on Latin roots?

Not a mention of 'choose the best for the job'.

It sounds like progressives and activists will be steering California for a long, long time.

Which means I'm glad SCOTUS dsmissed Texas. It sets a precedent in case California ever tries to push their agenda on the rest of us.
Communist regimes are notorious for choosing criminals, the uneducated and people with no morals or family values of any sort. First thing they do when they install a communist regime is kill off the intellectuals.

Romania's Ceausescu was a shoemaker. He sat in power 40+ yrs before they executed him and his poece of shit illiterate wife.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Communist regimes are notorious for choosing criminals, the uneducated and people with no morals or family values of any sort. First thing they do when they install a communist regime is kill off the intellectuals.

Romania's Ceausescu was a shoemaker. He sat in power 40+ yrs before they executed him and his poece of shit illiterate wife.
Hey, Ceaucescu did one thing right.

Yeah, a couple of folks died building it, but it looks like it was worth it.

S.C.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Ceausescu killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. He has killed every poet, writer, scientist, mathematician...He rounded them all up, put them in Hard Labor camps and worked them like slaves until they died.

Over 30,000 people were involved in building the secret underground part of the People's Palace just mere months before Ceausescu was overthrown by Soros and the IMF

Thr 2nd largest political building in the World, the People's Palace was his dream.

When it was finished, he had the 30, 000 architects, engineers and marble smiths involved, executed, so that nobody would know the secrets they built.

Make no mistake. Communists are a special breed. They have no faith, they are ruthless killers.
You are witnesses to what is unfolding in America. A stolen election, by people who don't play fair.

To be an American and be OK with what is happening, means you are exactly what they ve been working for decades to accomplish.
To be OK with our elections being stolen by foreign countries, means you are a Traitor.

No different than the evil communists i described above.
I am so greatful that I am witness to this because I have been waiting for this a LONG time.
In the early 2000s I wrote about the inevitable. The revolution. While I was off by a few 5-10 yrs, iy seems the time has come.

For anyone here, who thinks this is going to end with Trump walking away, you couldn t be any more wrong.
This is a military election.
There will be military action taken. And not against Trump.

The people might see some action, who knows what areas will be affected, but the water has been brought to a boil.
Within the next 30 days we will watch, a Trump military operation, against the World.

Enjoy it folks. Stuff like this doesn t happen often. Be happy you were around to see it, maybe even participate in it, rather than to go thru life floating around meaninglessly until death.

This is where God wins and Evil loses.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Ceausescu killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. He has killed every poet, writer, scientist, mathematician...He rounded them all up, put them in Hard Labor camps and worked them like slaves until they died.

Over 30,000 people were involved in building the secret underground part of the People's Palace just mere months before Ceausescu was overthrown by Soros and the IMF

Thr 2nd largest political building in the World, the People's Palace was his dream.

When it was finished, he had the 30, 000 architects, engineers and marble smiths involved, executed, so that nobody would know the secrets they built.

Make no mistake. Communists are a special breed. They have no faith, they are ruthless killers.
You are witnesses to what is unfolding in America. A stolen election, by people who don't play fair.

To be an American and be OK with what is happening, means you are exactly what they ve been working for decades to accomplish.
To be OK with our elections being stolen by foreign countries, means you are a Traitor.

No different than the evil communists i described above.
I am so greatful that I am witness to this because I have been waiting for this a LONG time.
In the early 2000s I wrote about the inevitable. The revolution. While I was off by a few 5-10 yrs, iy seems the time has come.

For anyone here, who thinks this is going to end with Trump walking away, you couldn t be any more wrong.
This is a military election.
There will be military action taken. And not against Trump.

The people might see some action, who knows what areas will be affected, but the water has been brought to a boil.
Within the next 30 days we will watch, a Trump military operation, against the World.

Enjoy it folks. Stuff like this doesn t happen often. Be happy you were around to see it, maybe even participate in it, rather than to go thru life floating around meaninglessly until death.

This is where God wins and Evil loses.
But that road....

S.C.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
That road is open between June-aug
Rest of the year is one thick sheet of ice

Its also bumper to bumper during the open season so, dont always believe the pretty pics you see

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
That road is open between June-aug
Rest of the year is one thick sheet of ice

Its also bumper to bumper during the open season so, dont always believe the pretty pics you see
Speaking of pretty pics...48911

Top Bottom