Bout fuckin time................

Z

BAMF+
:up: :yahoo:

Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater has charged three alleged anti-police rioters with terrorism, rioting, and assault.

“When you act like a terrorist, you will be treated like a terrorist,” he said, adding, “This is not Seattle. We’re not putting up with this lawlessness here.”

Hooray!

The charges stem from a violent anti-police riot that broke out in Oklahoma City on May 30.

Isael Antonio Ortiz, 21, has been charged in two terrorism cases. He’s charged with burning an Oklahoma County sheriff’s van and then attempting to burn down a bail bonds office.

Isael Ortiz

Isael Ortiz

Eric Christopher Ruffin, 26, is charged with calling for “wanton destruction” with respect to the burned sheriff’s van. Authorities say Ruffin was caught on Facebook Live whipping up the crowd.

Malachai Davis, 18, was charged with terrorism over damage done to CJ’s Bail Bonds. He was apparently caught on video wearing bloody brass knuckles.

About a dozen others were charged with rioting.

Last edited:

Pat830

BAMF
These people participating in the riots, I'd be curious as to what they do for a living and if they went to college, what their majors were.

I'd bet most do nothing more than live in their parents basement or serve coffee at the local hippie hangout.

VFR Rider

BAMF
I busted my ass from the age of thirteen and worked some pretty lousy jobs before finding one from which I could retire. I resent every last one of these filthy toilet bugs who are out in the street screaming like petulant toddlers, destroying property and making ridiculous demands of decent society. Shovel them feet first into a wood chipper.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I busted my ass from the age of thirteen and worked some pretty lousy jobs before finding one from which I could retire. I resent every last one of these filthy toilet bugs who are out in the street screaming like petulant toddlers, destroying property and making ridiculous demands of decent society. Shovel them feet first into a wood chipper.
I was with you right up and until the feet first in the wood chipper part.

They could shovel pig shit at a methane plant or at the very least they could be set on treadmills and generate some green energy for the rest of us...

...once they got too tired, they could be set on a trudge mill and still make electricity.

After that, just plug them in to the grid and use them as batteries...

...it worked for Max, Conan and Neo's worlds.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I was with you right up and until the feet first in the wood chipper part. Me too.

They could shovel pig shit at a methane plant or at the very least they could be set on treadmills and generate some green energy for the rest of us... I like this idea!!

...once they got too tired, they could be set on a trudge mill and still make electricity. Probably couldn't do much more than charge a cell phone.
Some folks just aren't worth the food it takes to keep them alive...

Top Bottom