Bombay, are you getting a new GoPro Hero 9 black, ready to buy

I skipped the Hero 8 and ordered it from you for my brother in Hawaii for his kids baseball games and practice sessions, but now I'm ready to order the Hero 9, got money. PM me and I can send money

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae

Austin_F

BAMF+
Are the GoPro 4s and 5s and 6s etc considered complete junk now?

Or is GoPro marketing geniuses on the level with Apple?

Dameon

BAMF+
Are the GoPro 4s and 5s and 6s etc considered complete junk now?
I don't think so... in fact, I keep all my previous model GoPros and use them for more rugged duties. I think my oldest is a 4? Whatever the first model to support 4K video at 30fps was. I now mount that to my CTL. If it gets whacked by a tree or whatever I'm not overly upset.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I don't think so... in fact, I keep all my previous model GoPros and use them for more rugged duties. I think my oldest is a 4? Whatever the first model to support 4K video at 30fps was. I now mount that to my CTL. If it gets whacked by a tree or whatever I'm not overly upset.
Think I have an original hero through the 5 black model... all in a box doing nothing.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Wow if you order thru Amazon, it comes with a carrying case really nice, one battery,charging USB cable,one stick-em mounting plate unit.

It's a little larger than the gopro hero7 black.

Def going get a second one from Bombay

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Wow if you order thru Amazon, it comes with a carrying case really nice, one battery,charging USB cable,one stick-em mounting plate unit.

It's a little larger than the gopro hero7 black.

Def going get a second one from Bombay
Just got one today from Amazon.

Will try on Palomar this Sunday.

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
Cisco San Jose
So those on the fence on buying the new gopro hero 9, do the Subscribe to Go pro for a month/year and after a couple of months un-subscribe and you will save money on your purchase of the Hero 9 and their spare batteries and acc. I did it and I saved $60 total on underwater housing, plus 2 battery charger which comes with one battery, a extra battery, and floating housing plus you get free shipping with anything over $50 purchase, I believe that was the amount

OP
Cisco San Jose
There's a new firmware update for the Hero 9, check your firmware and if you have version 1.00 the new one is 1.21 and is downloaded via using GoPro app on your smart device and the other way is to download the update onto the memory card.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I sometimes wish I had a tiny video recorder to attach to my jungle hat for when I'm walking my dogs.
Because they do some really wacky, funny things sometimes.
A GoPro would be both too large and too expensive.

The jungle hat is a new thing for me.
Now that I cut my hair with a #0, and am going to be 50 too soon to be happy about, I've gotta protect myself from that skin kancer.
I'm really happy with it though. I freakin love the jungle hat.
I wear it real low on my head, so I feel like a cowboy with the cowboy hat just over their eyes, and I kinda squint at people like I'm Clint Eastwood or something.
Cue a strange spaghetti western whistle.

OP
Cisco San Jose
So you don't know either. It sell for $399.00 with subscription, $499.00 without. The subscription must cost $100.00, or more. And what the hell are you subscribing too?
Online cloud to store your video, upcoming accs, and other gopro stuff, online photo pic and videos where you can win money if your stuff gets looked at and more, just google or go on gopro internet page and look at all the benefits plus you can cancel anytime.

Top Bottom