Black Lives don't matter...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
when they killed the three year old last week in the back of the fathers car and there was no protest or riots showing the world how upset they where on how his life mattered they proved to every one that no one cares.

Last edited:
OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
when they killed the three year old last week in the back of the fathers car and there was no protest or how his life mattered they proved to every one that no one cares.
I gave the sad icon to your post not because I disliked it, but because it is indeed a sad situation.

Yeah, fuck that. He wouldn't have it that far at my house. You should know better than to follow someone to their door at 4am in the morning.
Yeah I didn't look at my wrist, I just blurted out some random guess and my right hand went straight to my belt. He said "thanks" and walked on down the sidewalk.

Tales from the hood, I have a few.

That's what the news story reminded me of though, come up asking some bullshit question and then smack, you get jacked. Always suspicious of strangers trying to make small talk.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
I almost shot some dude for asking me what time it was.
It was 4am and he followed me up to my door.
some dude was asking me for money so he and his girl could stay a night at a hotel... I asked why arent you negotiating with the front desk clerk... just a dumbfounded look and crickets...lol Then I told him to back the fuck away from the trailer before I grab my gat

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
since moving out of Boston a couple of lifetimes ago... i see very few pan handlers up here...

they don't get much past Portland...

if i do see one... they are usually looking for a ride...

i don't mind picking up a hitcher... but Tutto goes apeshit...

win/win@161

Top Bottom