Bitcoin - just buy it and stop ya stone age blatherings

tinhead

Has never named a pet
All the crypcrap was mined in China.
Despite the fanboi sheep bleating otherwise, it was Chinamen doing the mining.
So the Chinese have a record of all those transactions, recorded nice and perpetual on the blockchain that has the crypcrap manufacturer's record, the miners record, the drug dealers record, the drug buyers record, every transaction involving any fraction of any coin. All sitting in plain view.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
All the crypcrap was mined in China.
Despite the fanboi sheep bleating otherwise, it was Chinamen doing the mining.
So the Chinese have a record of all those transactions, recorded nice and perpetual on the blockchain that has the crypcrap manufacturer's record, the miners record, the drug dealers record, the drug buyers record, every transaction involving any fraction of any coin. All sitting in plain view.
what’s your point? What you’re describing is by design. It’s a feature not a bug :roll:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It's looking likely that having achieved full geezerhood, I won't ever make any transactions that involve crypcrap in any way. I'm riding the United States Dollar and the Federally chartered credit union system all the way to the grave! :ak::cdolan::up:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A thing I share with luckystrike is bafflement regarding NFT's.
Clueless and fully expecting to remain that way.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
It isn't mining, its data reconciliation, a bookkeeping task with a fancy, stupid name. The "miners" get paid to check the authenticity of transactions, and get paid in bitcoin. And the chinks get your data.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
The difference between bitcoin and the Titanic? The Titanic sunk bow first.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
My prediction, within two years bitcoin wll be relagated to a mention in college econmic, accounting, and politcal science text books in chapters subtitled "pyramid schemes".
good for you skippy

The Bitcoin creator will win the Nobel economics prize this century should he ever reveal himself

and the blockchain is already heralded as one of the greatest triumphs of computer science

gold will be studied as a stone age store of value

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I see you more as an opportunist...

...methinks gold is safe though...

...it will remain throughout history as the standard against which bitcoin etc is valued...

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org

...it will remain throughout history as the standard against which bitcoin etc is valued...
AU served it's purpose. It's only value is guaranteed scarcity. We can't make gold like we can make diamonds (which have 0 value)

We have a new guaranteed scarcity. It's called math

Last edited:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

I don't share the value of gold.. history changes. Specially in the last decade where we are erasing history at an alarming rate.. I have a few horses in the bit coin race which have paid for themselves a few times over so I'm playing on their money now.

I put more into copper, lead and gunpowder combined with skill for world end survival then any form of currency.

Top Bottom