Bitcoin, buy it now - $0 ho hum

I don't even know what that means.

I mean, I kinda do, but there's a lot of details I don't understand.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
I don't even know what that means.

I mean, I kinda do, but there's a lot of details I don't understand.
It's like holding the stock of a gold miner instead of holding the gold bars themselves

The benefits being it doesn't cost anything to hold the stock, it's immediately liquid, and it should track the price of gold itself

The crypto miners allow you to participate in the coins, without the management of owning the coins themselves

They operate monster server farms in cold places, all racing to mine the next coin. As long as the price of the coin is more than the cost to mine it, they're making money

rotts4u

BAMF
Soooooo, you have this Bitcoin stuff, but you have to buy it with real money?

And if you want to buy groceries or gas or stocks or toilet paper you have to sell your bit coin and covert back to real money too. The US Army isn't gonna wave war if an enemy wages a crypto war on bit coin, but if you fuck with the US dollar or the mess with the PetroDollar Relationship and you will feel some pressure from the Industrial/military complex of the USA. Counterfeit some dollars and they will come to visit you too. That you can bet on.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
And if you want to buy groceries or gas or stocks or toilet paper you have to sell your bit coin and covert back to real money too. The US Army isn't gonna wave war if an enemy wages a crypto war on bit coin, but if you fuck with the US dollar or the mess with the PetroDollar Relationship and you will feel some pressure from the Industrial/military complex of the USA. Counterfeit some dollars and they will come to visit you too. That you can bet on.
Physical wars will soon be a thing of the past (as I've been saying)

WWIII is already being waged right now

It's happening in cyberspace

China accounts for 2/3's of the world's mining activity, and almost 100% of the ASIC chips and gear used to mine bitcoin

This is a war shaping up to be like no other

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

Within the last hour, Bitcoin's market capitalization pushed above the $1 trillion level.

The significance of this event will not be lost of those working in finance as only a handful of assets ever achieve this status.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
There's that pesky gold again... 11 trillion ...A material so flexible an ounce can stretch forever and conduct electrical current... Along with silver and other precious metal's, mined for its beauty and its ability...

With that said if Bitcoin goes over the amount of gold... Which I hope I don't see in my lifetime... We are fucked...
Once tangible physical assets go to digital all it takes is one button press to ruin your accounts and livelihood ...

Is bitcoin a great investment? Probably is a good one. I'm not invested in shit.. If ins I had the money bitcoin would be something I wouldn't touch off principal...

A global currency. That's digital. Yet again. Great short term investment.. Big money to be made...

I don't want to be around for where we are headed. The American dollar will be a thing of the past... Many countries are rooting for this...

All the politicians over the past 100 plus years are to thank for this debt.

Saddled and laden with debt a debtors nation..

Yay bitcoin!

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Squidwerd Squidwerd gold price is completely arbitrary and bullshit, dude

Can't eat it, can't drink it, lousy building material, and 55% of circulation is jewelry. And guess what? Unless you're a rapper encrusting diamonds in your forehead, materialism is fading

Think of BTC as digital gold...gold that you can move at the speed of light anywhere in the world, impervious to fire, flood, theft, natural disasters

Gold served it's purpose up until the internet came along as a store of value

BTC (and ETH) is the internet's store of value

And as recent history shows, nothing can win over the internet

Last edited:

rotts4u

BAMF
Physical wars will soon be a thing of the past (as I've been saying)

WWIII is already being waged right now

It's happening in cyberspace

China accounts for 2/3's of the world's mining activity, and almost 100% of the ASIC chips and gear used to mine bitcoin

This is a war shaping up to be like no other

So you think China is gonna bomb us with Bitcoin? Or talk OPEC into only accepting payments for oil with bitcoin? USA may be old fashion but our missiles will go boom long after bitcoin has crashed to zero

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Bubble.... Bitcoin....
and the stock market?

Its going to take some time for this kind of thinking to get up to speed with the reality of the digital age.

Remember blockbuster?
where are brick and mortar retailers now? in Bezos dumpster
Where is retail banking going? - BTCs dumpster

EVERYTHING is conducted online. Why is it so hard to see that paper money, and lumps of rare metal are just not gonna cut it

Golds future value is based only it superior conductivity, like palladium and cat convedrters

Last edited:

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Bubble.... Bitcoin....
and the stock market?

Its going to take some time for this kind of thinking to get up to speed with the reality of the digital age.

Remember blockbuster?

EVERYTHING is conducted online. Why is it so hard to see that paper money, and bricks of metal are just not gonna cut it
Mic drop :up:

gsxrian

BAMF
Bubble.... Bitcoin....
and the stock market?

Remember blockbuster?

EVERYTHING is conducted online. Why is it so hard to see that paper money, and bricks of metal are just not gonna cut it
I guess this dumbass has no idea what he is talking about .... sucks to be SO stupid, yet is the third richest man in the world!

Buffett believes that Bitcoin has no underlying value. As a value investor, Buffett invests in companies that are undervalued, produce stable and recurring cash flow and have the ability to increase in book value. To Buffett, Bitcoin doesn't produce earnings or dividends.

I have been in IT for 40 years and the dangers are obvious to me .... but you guys go ahead and blow your wad on crypto. (when you get to eight figures before the decimal point, come talk to me)

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I guess this dumbass has no idea what he is talking about .... sucks to be SO stupid, yet is the third richest man in the world!

Buffett believes that Bitcoin has no underlying value. As a value investor, Buffett invests in companies that are undervalued, produce stable and recurring cash flow and have the ability to increase in book value. To Buffett, Bitcoin doesn't produce earnings or dividends.

I have been in IT for 40 years and the dangers are obvious to me .... but you guys go ahead and blow your wad on crypto. (when you get to eight figures before the decimal point, come talk to me)
Please list the dangers, and tell us how the current FIAT banking systems mitigates them

Re Buffet...he was a genius of the last century. He doesn't understand this century so in keeping with his investment thesis, he is staying the fuck away

As he should

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Buffet avoided tech for almost his entire tenure

Openly admitting he got into Apple too late, and regretting he didn't move into Amazon

Just because Buffet doesn't sprinkle his fairy dust and blessing on something, doesn't mean it can't be successful

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

8 figures... oh oh... maf...
Buffet is old school. Buffet has stated he likes bargains, usually fire sales. Buffest knows US business.
All good. No problem.
Buffet has passed on some great innovative businesses, because he is one stop shy of a corporate raider. He doesnt care about ANYTHING except making money with "safe" investments. He is not wrong, but there is a bigger picture.
Horses for courses man.. cmon

WWII Battle for Britain was won or lost in the air

BTC is the equivalent of Air Supremacy in the history of warfare.
Buffet is the equivalent of Napoleon

Napoleon could still win battles today I imagine, but that would be irrelevant with todays air capabilities. It would interesting to hear a conversation between Napoleon and an air warefare visionary in the 1700s

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
ria Finance Regulator Sees Frauds Rising Amid Crypto ‘Hype’
FEAR FEAR FEAR !!!!!

This kind of article is based on NANNY STATE thinking. That we are all too stupid to understand anything, or excercise caution, or make our own decisions and accept the risk and deal with the consequences.

I estmiate the MAJORITY of coins are shit coins and/or Fraud or will never go anywhere. I lost plenty on them.... and? Thats waht ya get with high risk investments...
There are always winners and loosers and fraud.... and if you think crypto space is unique in that, you dont know anything about wall street...

You either get that Crypto is the future of money or you dont. Its not a debate.

BTC is vitrually useless for micro payments, but it is ICONIC and cant be tapered with. That makes it a safe store of value.
There are many coins that can handle micro payments

oh and it now costs $ 5 7, 8 0 0 doomed greenbacks for one coin

..... yeah buddy! ya feeling me now?

The most perfect money in the history of man, or the mother of all bubbles?

yaaaaaaawn....

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

South Korea fast tracks 20% tax on Bitcoin and crypto profits to 2022
South Korea will implement a 20% tax on Bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrency profits starting Jan. 1, 2022.
THIS I HOW govts will try to discourage using crypto... it will backfire. People will demand retailers accept coins so they dont have to move back into FIAT currencies to spend crypto

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Just this morning in the Wall Street Journal, in fact, some reporter wrote that Bitcoin’s “fundamental value is zero.”

This just screams ignorance. Bitcoin is software. Software is technology. And any technology that (a) serves a real purpose, and (b) has a large number of users, is by definition NOT worthless.

Bitcoin has tens of millions of users and provides actual utility, i.e. transferring value from one user to another.

Bitcoin is no more ‘worthless’ than SWIFT-- the organization whose completely outdated technology facilitates international wire transfers.

Yet with Bitcoin at $50,000+, the fanaticism has reached epic levels, and people on all sides are screaming about it. One group insists that it’s going to zero. The other insists that it’s only going up.

It’s hard to make sense of the market with so much noise, so I wanted to make a few rational comments.

Physical gold has certain limitations. But there is no bar of gold that contains a record of everyone who’s ever owned it. Equating gold and Bitcoin is silly

[EDITOR's NOTE: Bizarrely, Sovereign Man's email service provider is refusing to send out this email in its entirety because it focuses on cryptocurrency.
So, click here to see the rest of Simon's remarks on our website.]

Last edited:

TR3B

Old but forgotten
If I can't hold it in my hand, it has no value. I also can't lose the password to gold and gold won't completely disappear if the sun shits the bed and EMPs us back to the Stone Age.

And let's be honest, all it's really gonna take is one billionaire to buy a D:Wave for nefarious purposes and all your bitcoin will belong to them.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
If I can't hold it in my hand, it has no value
ya mean like ideas? or stories?
Troglodyte perspective from a Luddite... Ive got some flint spearheads for sale...

No idea what a Dwave is, but if we go back to the stone age, your not gonna need money of any kind

No go watch this movie and get back to me about the worthlessness of the ideas

Top Bottom