Bitcoin - Ball kicking free ones here

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
BTW, they didn't shut off the pipeline

The hackers seized up the billing system. Colonial had no way to know who was drawing the gas so they couldn't send an invoice so they turned off the supply

All you have to do is search linked for Colonial employees, drill down into somebody working in accounts payables/receivables...

Then send them a phishing email from some legit looking URL with a message like "HR is requesting you reset your password. Please click this link and supply your user id and password..." which redirects them to some fake looking Colonial site hosted by the hackers...

A gullible employee submits their creds

The hackers sourced some readily available ransomware payload from the web, connected to the company VPN using the phished account and installed the ransomeware kit on a company server...

There's a bit more to it than that, but it's really very simple

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Ok geniuses

all of you fair weather soothsayers put up your predictions for BTC at year end, 2 years out and 5 years out and we’ll revisit at those times

if you’re too chicken than stfu :frEEk:

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
well... if the revolution goes well... the Fed Res will be destroyed and hopefully jailed... but that's a huge order with so many fence sitters and brainwashed go a longs to get a long...
It's talk like that which makes me wonder why guys like you aren't all in

The Fed?

It can't control something that nobody owns

The Chinese, the Fed and other central banks are about to unleash a war on BTC. Up until now it's been minor skirmishes but the existential threat posed by BTC is accelerating

This war will knock the wind out of BTC and volatility will intensify

But the end game is clear

(Oh, I've posted so a number of times on this thread, not just for convenience sake like the haters do every time there's a dip)

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I know im amused at all these wall street sharks releasing articles and doing news stories on how folks should be "really careful" when investing in amc/gme/meme stocks...lol

pretending they give two flying shits about regular investors is laughable.
But but but they're doing it for the chiiildreeen...

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
C'mon boys

Post up your predictions
I don't have a crystal ball, but I do have a notoriously shitty track record on stawk picks. :thumbdown:

I'd say if the globalist Democrats are trying to destroy the dollar, as appears to be the case, then you're probably in decent shape. If not, there will be headwinds...
Meanwhile, your incessant Bitcoin cheerleading leaves me with no alternative than to kick you in the balls while you're down, and focus elsewhere when you're up. :razz::fu:

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I don't have a crystal ball, but I do have a notoriously shitty track record on stawk picks. :thumbdown:

I'd say if the globalist Democrats are trying to destroy the dollar, as appears to be the case, then you're probably in decent shape. If not, there will be headwinds...
Meanwhile, your incessant Bitcoin cheerleading leaves me with no alternative than to kick you in the balls while you're down, and focus elsewhere when you're up. :razz::fu:
decent post👍

I’ll allow it 👍

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
What's your prediction, and whats the wager meme boy?

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Some people don't recognize tongue-in-cheek sarcasm when they see it.
aaaargh ya got me!

Shove that up your conspiracy hole. Dry. With a sharp, thrusting motion so that your conspiracy cervix gets all beat up.
I think that operation was completed by another member... but ill complete an inspection to verify shortly

Please keep the love coming... it makes passing a stool so much more of a focused activity with you words as the target below...

Snail

This is your egg to hatch, make your predictions.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
This is your egg to hatch, make your predictions.
are you going to hold your breath again until you get to make the rules?

I own BTC and ETH so my forecast is clear

it’s the shitposters that are on deck

so let’s hear it boys

winner gets to heat cycle Schiavo until he looks like he spent another weekend at his uncle’s cabin

Snail

Your egg, you make the rules, you make the prediction, you make the wager. I'll accept or deny based on my perceptions.

Vicious_Cycle

Need to zoom out a little bit. There's more to the story than Peso v. Buck.
BUENOS AIRES, June 4 (Reuters) - Inflation in Argentina is expected to hit 48.3% in 2021, according to a central bank poll released on Friday, above the 47.3% forecast the previous month.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
What we are witnessing is the early days of the oncoming threat to US dollar hegemony

It’s just a matter of time before an inflation ravaged South American, Asian or African country demands bTC if you wanna buy their metals, diamonds, food raw materials etc

then western nations will be forced to hold BTC on their balance sheets and the flood gates will open

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Luckystrike or any other BTC people, can you explain how this happened?
I'm not for or against BTC, I just want to know how the US government "took back" the money?

Sounds similar to me being a "landowner" until I stop paying the government property taxes, which makes me a "landholder" instead.

Vicious_Cycle

Luckystrike... can you explain how this happened?
I just want to know how the US government "took back" the money?
He 'splained that yesterday: Some really dumb criminals used off-the-shelf ransomware (there's a whole ransomware aisle at Walmart, now) and succeeded in crippling a quarter the U.S., but then they forgot to close their wallet after they got paid.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Luckystrike or any other BTC people, can you explain how this happened?
I'm not for or against BTC, I just want to know how the US government "took back" the money?

Sounds similar to me being a "landowner" until I stop paying the government property taxes, which makes me a "landholder" instead.

It dropped because the uninitiated thought the gov could reverse transactions on the block chain, which would seriously undermine the primary value proposition of BT : security and independence

this is not what happened

somebody spilled the beans and either handed the wallet containing the coins over to the FBI or gave them the private key which would allow the FBI to transfer the coins back to Colonial

there is a coincidence with the AN0M messenger arrests announced yesterday

the US gov released a WhatsApp type messenger through an underworld double agent which the underworld thought to be secure from authorities

maybe the dummies were conversing there and passing the private keys to each other

it was a brilliant type of white Hat attack called a honey pot

it was all over the news yesterday

Snail

Your two meme masters, spitcoin and musk melon, kissed and made up.

Snail

What? You mean I can't buy a Chinese made Tesla with bitcoin?

Bitcoin price faltering, meme Boy.

Snail

Trying to stay relevant. You still havent voiced your prediction/wager/terms.

Top Bottom