Bitcoin - Ball kicking free ones here

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Nomad, to some extent that's true, but its also true that the DOW has a much MUCH broader asset base than spitcoin, which, seems to me to have only one asset, itself, and depends on influx of money from the bottom of the pyramid to enhance its value.
wrong

Bitcoin provides freedom, and mining it is the price of freedom

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Nomad, to some extent that's true, but its also true that the DOW has a much MUCH broader asset base than spitcoin, which, seems to me to have only one asset, itself, and depends on influx of money from the bottom of the pyramid to enhance its value.
To some extent? Thats called denial where I come from
I could go deeper into this argument but I think you know it
BTC is one asset, yes, the class is Blockchain. Thats not a vertical market, it encompasses every aspect of business from supply chain to transactions.

I think your problem is that it has NO PHYSICAL presence - like a Caterpillar machine. I get how challenging that is, but the world has moved on from tangible assets. Ity just has, and there is no going back, because its an IDEA! and ideas have power. Physical objects dont.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Another one

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Nomad, nothing has changed,
Really?
\
You want to play the PRETEND THE DEBT DOESNT MATTER, head in the sand game?

It took only six months for the U.S. national debt to go from $20 trillion in September of 2017 to top $21 trillion in March, a quick clip that has little precedent over the nation’s recent history.

Now what do you think your currency based assets are going to be worth when the piper comes a calling? and history shows us the greatest empires were brought down with..... DEBT not armies

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Come on FUDlers.. lets hear it... BTC sucks, its worthless, its a Tulipl bubble....... Yawn yawn yawn...

• Red
Reactions: Red

gsxrian

BAMF
Really?
\
You want to play the PRETEND THE DEBT DOESNT MATTER, head in the sand game?

It took only six months for the U.S. national debt to go from $20 trillion in September of 2017 to top $21 trillion in March, a quick clip that has little precedent over the nation’s recent history.

Now what do you think your currency based assets are going to be worth when the piper comes a calling? and history shows us the greatest empires were brought down with..... DEBT not armies

Japan seem to be doing just fine with a debt based society.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
You still haven’t answered my question. Other than an investment, what’s it done for you?
When you find somebody selling North Korean sex slaves, you can pay to have them delivered in Wayfair furniture with bitcoin.

The transaction will be permanently recorded (making the device it's recorded on part of the "blockchain") and accessible to the miner of the coin, as well as the buyer and seller, just like any credit transaction. As well as anybody they sell the information to. Like google, amazon, and apple, user information is where the money is.

Relabeling is lucrative.

Last edited:
OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
You still haven’t answered my question. Other than an investment, what’s it done for you?
Thats like asking what has you r job done for you other than make you money. The answer is contained in the question :/
If you are asking do I use crypto to pay for everything no. not yet. I keep meaning to try
If you are asking what it does for my soul... it gives me hope

gsteve

BAMF+
Thats like asking what has you r job done for you other than make you money. The answer is contained in the question :/
If you are asking do I use crypto to pay for everything no. not yet. I keep meaning to try
If you are asking what it does for my soul... it gives me hope
so..... nothing..........

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Returns in past decade:

Bitcoin: +471,694%
Tesla: +10,284%
Nvidia: +3,506%
Domino’s: +1,959%
Amazon: +1,513%
Netflix: +1,317%
Mastercard: +1,298%
Adobe: +1,283%
Microsoft: +1,149%
Visa: +1,145%
Apple: +1,118%
Home Depot: +971%
Monster Beverage: +694%
Nike: +604%
Disney: +372%

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Yes and 'Goldman Sucks' is an honest, reliable company .... NOT!

A bunch of New York, Jewish, dishonest, lying, scumbags that would fuck their Mother for a quarter.
It’s up to a quarter now????

used to be a dime

if that ain’t evidence of inflation I don’t know what is

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Is that like when someone's pointing a gun at your head?
Yeah kinda, more like before the gun there was the idea of an explosion causing a projective to move - this is the stage of world history where the idea has yet blow the fraud and control of world banking away
You are standing there with a sharp flint on the end of a stick arguing for the real and present danger of flint... so yesterday

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Ray Dalio Buys Bitcoin Despite Saying Governments May Ban Cryptocurrencies

Ray Dalio, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, has revealed that he owns bitcoin.

Another blind fool??

$8.6B IT firm Globant revealed as Bitcoin’s latest institutional buyer

FUCK ELON MUSK and his politically correct eco bullshit

Hapo

Dog Boy
...enough to make it a dicey profit...an ex-miner I know has quit behind that very issue...

...I don't know of anyplace that sells anything I want that accepts bit coins...

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I do wish I had bought few thousand when they first were offered but I didn't...we missed the boat...

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
tracking bitcoin transactions isnt anything super special...its completely transparent for every single transaction.
or

Bitcoin is as anonymous as you want it to be

despite one of the most intensive manhunts in recorded history, still nobody knows the creator and holder of the first 1.2 million coins

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
So you're telling me the reason hackers that we're able to lock up a pipeline hacking it and getting millions in ransom got caught by being sloppy?
Sure

It's not like these guys have some regulated governance structure in place lol

It turns out the hack was a low tech attach anyway. Somebody had their password phished

Easy peazy from there

These weren't rocket scientists

Top Bottom