Bitcoin - Ball kicking free ones here

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
I actually see this group as much more of a tangible asset crew than the crypto purse carrying type.
Land, gold, silver, houses, firearms, vehicles, businesses ect......
At the risk of rehashing what’s already been discussed earlier in this thread, gold is a pixie dust belief system

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm reasonably sure the bills here get paid through those legacy banking cartels.
The same way members buy weird slow cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I'm reasonably sure the bills here get paid through those legacy banking cartels.
The same way members buy weird slow cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side.
you of all people should be aboard with an instrument that is going to be the biggest hand up for the downtrodden in recorded history

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I see no indication that crypcrap is owned by the downtrodden.
Whitey with big bux seems to be the dominant owner demographic.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
My point is that none of this conjures a mental image of rebels or outlaws (but you carry on with your bad self :up:):

View attachment 65398
What is the labusas tag-line? Something on the order of 'we don't want to be hassled by the man'?

Well the 'real' man is the cabal of central bankers, retail bankers...all of whom control every aspect of your life

Bitcoin is the first real hope of unshackling from the man's financial IV

If recent inflation proves to be NOT transitory, you're looking at a 20% annualized inflation rate

Enjoy the race to poverty, boys. Especially if you like eating chicken

I'd love to do a 1.98 crypto course here, but your minds are so enslaved by the legacy banking cartels even a capable instructor such as myself may not get through

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
I'd love to do a 1.98 crypto course here, but your minds are so enslaved by the legacy banking cartels even a capable instructor such as myself may not get through
Have at it.
I'm sure the testosterone spike that comes with reading it will be off the charts. In fact, I'm tempted to put on some work gloves and mine a few bits myself.
BTW, I am aware that Biden, the Democrats, and others have set out to destroy what's left of the dollar. I'm not convinced that switching from fiat to pretend money is the big, rebellious leap you seem to think it is.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
"switching from fiat to pretend money" now there's a line for the ages :D

Look, it took me a few years to 'get it'

But once the light bulb goes off, there's no turning your back to the sheer brilliance

Welcome to #Demflation...

The democRATS will keep the pandemic going as long as it allows them a way to keep dropping cash from helicopters for their 'human infrastructure' bill

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
youre one of those experts at everything , good for nothing types. Tell me, what good is shitcoin , what has it done to enhance your already blistering lifestyle? Have you been able to buy your island from a fellow Bitter with the wave of your diamond incrusted hand? Im not talking about it as an investment , what good has it been to you.
aiyyyy.... please restart the meds ....

speculation from people who have no idea why they are buying other then it's "cool"
It's cuz we need what those legacy banking cartels hand out to buy a Tesla.
Yeah true, FOR NOW!

You FUD heads miss the point entirely...

Banking is a monopoloy, a cartel, a legal racket that should be prosecuted under RICO
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia

Whats "cool" about BTC, is that the younger generation can vote for a different system with BTC instead of rioting and shooting schoolmates!

The other minor detail that is cool, is that it cant be manipulated by Govt beaurocrats !

Many of these kids are first time buyers. They are not sophisticated investors, but they are not stupid or blind. They are doing the onloy thing they can to try to change the power structure of banking. I am surprised to hear anyone on this forum supporting banking

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
public transportation and not even owning a vehicle is the norm.
I own a few vehicles, but rarely drive any of them.... not cos of BTC, but cos of traffic and the level of aggression on the roads.
Who likes sitting in traffic and arriving at the destination ready to kill people and then getting a parking ticket ? yeah fuck that
Then there is the benefit of walking on health as you get older.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The crypcrap owners set how much of any variety of cryp there is. They set the rules for 'mining' the cryp, i.e. 'discovering' some arrangement of bits that the owners already know. Don't have a hydroelectric dam and a handful of warehouses full of boiling hot servers? You can buy cryp with that much despised cash. Anything a person actually purchases with cryp has the transaction 'permanently' recorded and held by...somebody...somewhere... But it's all secure :rotfl:

There is no peer to peer. EVERY TRANSACTION is monitored and recorded just like any credit card vendor does now.
There is no concept of 'running' anything in a decentralized peer to peer system

In fact, now I understand your hostility towards it being the central planning Marxist you are

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
The crypcrap owners set how much of any variety of cryp there is. They set the rules for 'mining' the cryp, i.e. 'discovering' some arrangement of bits that the owners already know. Don't have a hydroelectric dam and a handful of warehouses full of boiling hot servers? You can buy cryp with that much despised cash. Anything a person actually purchases with cryp has the transaction 'permanently' recorded and held by...somebody...somewhere... But it's all secure :rotfl:

There is no peer to peer. EVERY TRANSACTION is monitored and recorded just like any credit card vendor does now.
What's the saying? "Better to keep your mouth shut and keep other's guessing how retarded you are, than to open it and erase all doubt"

You should live by that...

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
They set the rules for 'mining' the cryp, i.e. 'discovering' some arrangement of bits that the owners already know.
Not quite tinny, its called a hash. Lts say we hash "tinnyisignorantasfuck" we would get:
4836271D675A48B94F939383.........3647351D3899124554 - 64 or 128 or even 512 bits

Then lets say we hash "tinnyisignorantasfucg" <--- notice we change one character or even just one bit different
958261243572855A573D85635......8346277453A563D366

the result is NOT predictable in either case. (non deterministic) You actually have to run the hash computer code to find out what the hash will be (clever eh)

THATS WHAT THEY CALLED MINING

FFollowing the 2008 fiasco when world banking ceased to be possible for many days (if you remember) some bright spark had the idea of a digital currency that could not be manipulated. The result BITCOIN

Is it perfect? Hell no
Is it robust? seems so

It is the first tiny step away from BIG GOVT controlling every aspect of your life and you want to shoot it down cos ya dont like the word Mining? Seriously??

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Looks to me like the bitcoin pyramid scheme has jumped the shark.
“We are concerned about rapidly increasing use of fossil fuels for Bitcoin mining and transactions, especially coal, which has the worst emissions of any fuel,” Musk said last Wednesday. “Cryptocurrency is a good idea on many levels and we believe it has a promising future, but this cannot come at great cost to the environment.”

What happens when businessman realizes he can move a market by talking shit.
Elon is very smart.I doubt he hasnt realized themoney making potential of buying the dip he just created

AND FYI.. if the securities, bond, futures and housing markets werent heavily "protected" with regulation to prevent wild swings, your worthless stock protfolio would have dips much bigger than this

tinhead

Has never named a pet
VIX is the ticker symbol and the popular name for the Chicago Board Options Exchange's CBOE Volatility Index, a popular measure of the stock market's expectation of volatility based on S&P 500 index options.

Market Summary > VIX
21.34+1.62 (8.22%)
May 18, 3:14 PM CDT

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
VIX is the ticker symbol and the popular name for the Chicago Board Options Exchange's CBOE Volatility Index,
This is marketing for retail investors.
same at all the exchanges. They are heavily regulated and protectect markets. If they start to drop fast. ALL TRADING IS SUSPENDED - JUS LIKE CHINA PAL

OP
nomad

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Lex Moskovoski, CIO at Moskovoski Capital, shared data showing that 22,917 BTC was transferred onto centralized exchanges in a single hour on May 18. Moskovoski noted the hourly inflow was the largest since the March 2020 “Black Thursday” crash

$83K Bitcoin price in the cards after data shows BTC whales bought the dip

Whats really going on...

• WTF
Reactions: Red

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Does Copper have value?
Copper surged to an all-time high this month, bursting through $10,000 a ton in the process. Iron ore also hit a record recently with the steelmaking raw material surging as China churns out more of the alloy that ever. Now oil’s joining in, with Brent crude topping $70 a barrel, and retail gasoline prices above $3 a gallon in the U.S.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
The DOW is based on tangible assets that produce goods and services. Spitcoin is based on bullshit. It produces nothing.

The oompah band kept playing, even while the Titanic was sinking.

Snail

Fillings, tooth caps, jewelry, electrical connectors, salmon spoon coatings, table ware...

Snail

Nomad, to some extent that's true, but its also true that the DOW has a much MUCH broader asset base than spitcoin, which, seems to me to have only one asset, itself, and depends on influx of money from the bottom of the pyramid to enhance its value.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Fillings, tooth caps, jewelry, electrical connectors, salmon spoon coatings, table ware...
fillings? Tooth caps? Jewelry?

what are you a rap star?

all that shit is better served with other more abundant and less environmentally destructive metals and materials

pull your head out of the sand, gold is in vaults and ornamental and it’s only value is scarcitybecause Mother Nature ain’t making anymore

Top Bottom