Big Gar 303 Protectant.....

BilletMan

BAMF+
So I've got a date to go do cool adventurous rock climbing and hiking at Enchanted Rock....my truck has been looking like shit for a long time...there's always more important stuff to do than clean and detail the truck. This lady has me out-classed by probably a lot, so I figure, "clean that fucking truck"!

I've been scrubbing the shit out of interior stuff....the plastic dash and panels are showing some age, even with the grime cleaned away....I recall Gar being asked and I recall his only answer was, "303 Protectant"....easy enough, I found it at the auto parts store.....holy shit this stuff is expensive! $16 for a modest bottle...other stuff next to it that also claims to be "The Best" is only $5-7. I was about to cheap out, then I recalled Gar's recommendation.....

Applying this "liquid GOLD" was pretty uneventful....doesn't smell fantastic, no crazy fumes to get me high (looking for some sort of added benefit for the outrageous price). The stuff works GREAT! Not all super shiny and greasy like armor-all.....after you wipe it off well, it returns the stuff to brand-new condition! Again, no greasy/glossy stuff, just makes it look factory NEW! Gar for the WIN!! Thanks man!

OP
BilletMan

BilletMan

BAMF+
It ain't that it's $16 dollars for 16 ounces (OK, YES it is)......it's when you're looking at all of "The Best" products all lined up on the shelf and this one thinks it's THAT much better that it can more than double its price over the one next to it. I thought about cheaping out, buy Gar was standing on my left shoulder, pointing and yelling......Gar said it, so it must be true.....:biggar::biggar:

OP
BilletMan

BilletMan

BAMF+
Still working on it, I'll get back to you. ...stuff works great!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Guess I should have grabbed more of those 2oz freebie bottles of the stuff they were giving away at the car museum.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
So the stuff in the auto parts stores is not as good as the stuff Gar buys. On his recommendation I have used the 303 for years. When I found it in the store I was excited as I no longer had to order and ship it in.

I was very disappointed after using it as I recall it being awesome and this stuff wasn’t. Called the bald man and we chatted and he said Aerospace 303 Protectant.

I ordered a gallon at $60 because it’s so good......I dumbed the 16 oz bottle and poured in the aerospace stuff......way better!

I think the auto parts shit is a watered down version.

Here is the KX450F all shined up with 303 aerospace protectant

E0653236-9A28-4FAC-B546-9D07ACA6B715.jpeg

EEE25181-E471-4341-A805-2E27B471CC12.jpeg

F1903B3C-8F92-4FB0-B827-C257C5559C9F.jpeg

BigGar

high on placebo
I use that shit when I jerk off.

My dick's never been shinier.
And it'll never get sunburn.

Glad you guys like it as it's a good quality product I think. The gallon is the way to go as you'll find all sorts of stuff to do with it. Trick is to apply it either by spray or sponge and then let it sit awhile until it's at least halfway dry, then go back and give it a buff to even up the tone.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
Another bike all dressed up in 303.......the good shit, not the stuff from some corner market parts store where you can pick up a two bit hooker and a line of blow.

Apparently the corner bought 303 didn’t get ole BM laid otherwise he’d be in here bragging about it........I was pulling for you bro! Back to the corner mart and pick up the two bit whore she will make you feel better.

Just ask her what can you get for ten dollars

4142AEE2-7EBE-4E45-800F-4DB0F4971650.jpeg

• Red
Reactions: Red

BigGar

high on placebo
One that stuff really bakes into everything it becomes super hydrophobic too. Works great on tired anodizing too. Avoid putting on street bike tires!!!!

OP
BilletMan

BilletMan

BAMF+
Feeling inadequate? If I had a pretty pea-shooter dirt bike that couldn't power into a wheelie, I might also concentrate on making it all pretty. ...
Another bike all dressed up in 303.......the good shit, not the stuff from some corner market parts store where you can pick up a two bit hooker and a line of blow.

Apparently the corner bought 303 didn’t get ole BM laid otherwise he’d be in here bragging about it........I was pulling for you bro! Back to the corner mart and pick up the two bit whore she will make you feel better.

Just ask her what can you get for ten dollars

View attachment 40857

Wretch

amazingly graceful
One that stuff really bakes into everything it becomes super hydrophobic too. Works great on tired anodizing too. Avoid putting on street bike tires!!!!
But, I don't want my vehicles to get rabies!
They already have enough driven in anger issues...

😲

Top Bottom