Biden Says He Will ‘Defeat the NRA’ While in Office

Buelldozer

BAMF+
The NRA defeated itself when they either couldn't or wouldn't reign in their corruption. My $$$ has been headed to The Second Amendment Foundation for several years now. I will not be buying WLP another suit or European Vacation.

With that said it's worrisome that the President Elect is publicly announcing that he's going to go after America's old Civil Liberties organization. The next four years are going to be one hell of a ride.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
The NRA defeated itself when they either couldn't or wouldn't reign in their corruption. My $$$ has been headed to The Second Amendment Foundation for several years now. I will not be buying WLP another suit or European Vacation.

With that said it's worrisome that the President Elect is publicly announcing that he's going to go after America's old Civil Liberties organization. The next four years are going to be one hell of a ride.
Check out Colion Noir’s video from today - he explains the complete idiocy of Biden’s statement.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
I been hearing about guys w plastic printers making receivers for when the But Back comes around. Costs them shit to make em and the gov won t know the difference.

Drakhen

BAMF
I been hearing about guys w plastic printers making receivers for when the But Back comes around. Costs them shit to make em and the gov won t know the difference.
Why put that much effort into it, when the people who run these things are basically retarded?

Top Bottom