Beyond MEAT

Anal Disco

BAMF
...I must admire your tenacity if nothing else...

...it kind of reminds me when Tonya Carr just aboot single handedly got American Bulldogs recognized by the UCK...

...but it was more aboot getting back at Casey Coterie than helping the dogs...

...although you have cherry picked one especially ridiculous statement you also have substantiated what I and others here have been saying all along...

…" it is well-accepted that it is more healthy to eat a plant-based diet than a typical Western diet " ...

...thank you...
Hard to accuse me of cherry picking when the article from which I quoted summed up the results of several other studies.

And yes, when the typical Western diet includes huge portion sizes, overeating, is generally high cholesterol/high salt/high calories, and very little exercise, then you'll hear very little argument from me.

But it doesn't have to be, as long as you limit what you're shoving into your piehole. Hence what I was saying - there is no magic bullet.

Anal Disco

BAMF
Nope. But I do know enough to know when someone's pissing and trying to say it's raining.

Keep doing your veggie thang bowtie, maybe you'll outlive the rest of us :biggrin1a::up:

Top Bottom