Best flashlight I’ve had. Deal upcoming

gsteve

BAMF+

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
I just put an olight Baldr pro with laser sight on my sub2000. Very happy with it!

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

f2benny

BAMF
Serious question WP...
I've had a few good flashlights, like Fenix PD, Nitecore MH, a Klarus X11GT. All around 1000 lumens with decent burn time of 60 plus minutes at that brightness. When I look at the Warrior X it is way brighter but the burn time is three minutes at that level. You can't apparently run it at 1000 lumens from switch on. The lower level is 300 lumens where it will run forever.

That seems like an impractical set up but you like it?

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
It ll run at 2300 for a couple mins, then at 1000 lumens for almost 2 hrs
Hey, and whats stopping you from having another 21700 batt in your pocket?

I used my old olight m3xs javelot many a times while night hunting in romania.
That fucker threw light like no other.

This warrior pro is almost as good a thrower but the size of a permanent marker. And holds a charge just about as long.

Again, batteries aren t that expensive. An extra batt in your change pocket will double the charge.

The light itself seems durable like all other olights.
I ve settled on olights after breaking and flooding a few fenixes and nitecores.

Most of the hunting we did in romania was at night so flashlights were an important part of our equipment.

Im sure there are lots of lights that ll do the same job, however my preference for the motives listed above are with Olight. It s cheap and it does the job pretty well.

That is a nice light no doubt. Guns I like but my biggest downfall is flashlights. Am embarrassed to say how many I have :(. Just have passion for extreme lighting. This link is to Skylumen and a specific light. Some of you may even be familiar with his work. Takes factory lights and even has his own out now and makes them higher performance and more reliable. Klarus XT21Xvn- Brightest Tactical

For those that have to charge batteries this charger will do almost any that are out there (several chemistries) and will do it automatically. Even has an app to monitor from your phone. Have been using it and the version prior to this one for years. It will do things that you did not even know could be done to batteries :).

Z

BAMF+
:eek: Din't know, you picked anythang, but, yer,,,,, nose.....

Anyways,, :razz: doubt,,,, you'd get past,, da moat.. :moon:

P. S. :wink2: dem gators :inlove1a: da taste a homos,,, like yerself..

Vegas12

BAMF+
i got that camo one , looks funky, Youll love it !

I got one of each color so I could get the extra freebie....

Also had the wife open up an account to get another freebie pen light ($5 shipping)

Just waiting for the suckers to buy them for close to retail......I borrowed the money so I'm out nothing!!!!

fuzzuki

BAMF
Website
www.fuzzy-riders.com
The posted web page opens Olight's web page.

Not sure which one you wanted to show.

I have about 30 flashlights.

EDC is my Olight S1R. Packs a lot of light in a really tiny package. I find it absolutely amazing

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
The flash sale , there is a few on sale , today only. The warrior X pro , very impressive. I really like the charging , by magnet, no goofy port.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Buy 'em while they're cheap!!

0lite must piss their pants laughing every time they find a sucker sell a light.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It's funny when everyone in the sweatshop wipes their forehead because it's over 45 degrees (113 farmer°) in there.

Stetson

BAMF
The white guy is sweating like ysr on a treadmill, even in the "cool" room.

I wonder what life is like in the section of the country where the anodizing is allowed. :eek:

I
Just have to rethink the whole China thing.
All of them are. Why I get them modified by our friend, all have been bulletproof so far.:) Almost all batteries "cells" for example 18650 are China are as well except the Panasonic and Sony there may be others but for the most part I always run protected cells. The 26650 form factor is all China. Have not found any in the last 15 years not to be. Now it seems the lights are getting away from "batteries" that can be taken out and charged using unique battery packs that must be bought from them. A PITA.

Top Bottom