Benelli TnT 135 Stock Engine Thread

Hapo

Dog Boy
...do we have one of those...???...what should yo know before you buy...?!?...

...I mean aboot the factory version, not a mutant hybrid...

...there are still a few in stock...does anyone besides Cisco' ride them...???...I know there are some Grom guys...

...I know they are made in China but apparently all the mini bikes are...I never had a mini bike...I'm thinking they are mo betta than scoooteres...

...I saw "Cisco San Jose" breifly mentioned on a you tube video but they blacked the part aboot him out... :eek4:

Last edited:
Best mini-motorcycle by far, cost wise, looks wise and what you get for the money.

Benelli 2020-21 sell for between $2,900-$3,900 out the door.
What you get
4 valve head, 2 spark plug setup, external oil cooler, oil filter, 5 speed, sexy looking, Get the Green or all Black two best colors, comes with tools.

Vendors
Steady Garage, sells upgrade parts kinda pricey
Gear-UP Vietnam vendor Trung Le is the person to contact for parts

If changing sprocket setup, the front sprocket is the same as a Honda Grom, and best setup for top speed is 17/32T and replacing the 428 chain with a HD chain or a X-ring chain.

Best upgrades I found before I went 450cc transplant is, UK blackwidow full exhaust using a Amazon $49 muffler, Aracer mini-5 bought from Trung Le best price sent to USA including shipping is better than most USA vendor prices.

The speedo is 10% off so if most people say they are going 70mph on a Benelli they are going 63mph. How to correct speedo via on board switches on the speedometer

The OEM tires are OK or at best better than the Honda Grom OEM tires

Check and recheck all bolts and such and use loctite

Been selling all my Honda Groms and parts, there is no comparison Benelli rules for price, styling, and fit.

Angel Os and Mike Davis out of Las Vegas can set you up on custom CNC parts for the Benelli, plus they can re-flash your stock ECU for better performance which is cheaper than buying a Aracer Mini-5. The Aracer cost around $399, re-flash cost around $190 unless you know someone who has a ECU reflasher box for Delpi ECU

Me with my 450cc water cooled 6 speed 42hp transplant can hit 100mph no time flat, cruise all day 60-70-80-90 mph long distance with no issues like I had with the Grom melting pistons or engine failure.

My Red/White Benelli is in Las Vegas right now and is 90% complete with the 450cc transplant, waiting on Ducati Clone front brake unit and some other CNC parts.

This is what is done to the frame to fit a 450cc engine, neat thing about the transplant is that it uses the same wire harness from the Benelli tnt 135, uses the same Aracer mini-5 used for the benelli tnt 135, replacement part is the rear swingarm which you save about 12 lbs of wt when using a Keyspeed Grom rear swingarm.

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I guess that's a "no", then... :confused2: :screama::lol::up:

...how long did you ride a stocker...???...what did you think of that...???...

...they list @ $2749 here in New Haven...they have a pretty red one... .!.:D.!.

...most of the you tubes on it are babbling idiots on their first bike n shit...

...it seems more like a real motorcycle than the other minis...it looked like 66mph was the highest GPS speed noted...

...if they do 60+ w/o exploding a stock bike might do ok...I was thinking of getting one to ride over to tinhead's on occasion...

...60 miles of back roads and state highways....even some dirt...it would be like an adventure...could go 80 miles...I still know some roads...

...I don't know if he is vaxed or not but I am...we could get pizza...or maybe go to Jimbo's w/ his scooooter and not drink...LoL...

...this chicken gorganzola pizza he gets has changed my life, eh...

...the TnT 135 is cheap enough so anyone here could probably just buy one if they wanted...it could be like getting the band back together...!!!...LoL...!!!...

...I am surprised the other Negros didn't buy them all already...they won't last long...there is a pack of 300 or so like machines rolling around here sometimes...

...these guys are the new, true, outlaws...the cops don't even fuk with them...LoLoL...!!!....

...I want to get me one o' them bad ass outlaw machines...

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I'd walk before I bought a motorcycle, scooter or car from fucking China.

I'm slightly disappointed Cisco slobbers the Chinese cock the way he does, but it's still a free country... :fu:
better stock up on USA made stuff You want/need...

prices going up on USA goods while Chyna will take heavy losses to keep dumping goods to wall-mart etc... :(

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...USA made Dawson knives...I bought four of those this year...I kept one...

...it is shorter than I bargined for but fukit...I did give the maker leeway...

...and I would be buying a bike from Benelli, from a local dealer in New Haven, not China... .!.:D.!.

...USA made Dawson knives...I bought four of those this year...I kept one...

...it is shorter than I bargined for but fukit...I did give the maker leeway...

...and I would be buying a bike from Benelli, from a local dealer in New Haven, not China... .!.:D.!.
Yep it's usually all these guys who own Chinese own parts in their car/motorcycle/TV/washer/driver/computers who talk with their heads cut off that they would not buy Chinese made stuff, even your meds are made in China.

I'd walk before I bought a motorcycle, scooter or car from fucking China.

I'm slightly disappointed Cisco slobbers the Chinese cock the way he does, but it's still a free country... :fu:
Been riding enough Honda Grom crap to know that the Benelli TNT 135 will walk all over the OEM Grom, if you don't own one keep your two cents or one cents to yourself. Go check your computer, TV, cellphone, washer, dryer, and internals of your American made modern car most parts made in China or Mexico

...I guess that's a "no", then... :confused2: :screama::lol::up:

...how long did you ride a stocker...???...what did you think of that...???...

...they list @ $2749 here in New Haven...they have a pretty red one... .!.:D.!.

...most of the you tubes on it are babbling idiots on their first bike n shit...

...it seems more like a real motorcycle than the other minis...it looked like 66mph was the highest GPS speed noted...

...if they do 60+ w/o exploding a stock bike might do ok...I was thinking of getting one to ride over to tinhead's on occasion...

...60 miles of back roads and state highways....even some dirt...it would be like an adventure...could go 80 miles...I still know some roads...

...I don't know if he is vaxed or not but I am...we could get pizza...or maybe go to Jimbo's w/ his scooooter and not drink...LoL...

...this chicken gorganzola pizza he gets has changed my life, eh...

...the TnT 135 is cheap enough so anyone here could probably just buy one if they wanted...it could be like getting the band back together...!!!...LoL...!!!...

...I am surprised the Negros didn't buy them all already...they won't last long...there is a pack of 300 or so like machines rolling around here sometimes...

...these guys are the new, true, outlaws...the cops don't even fuk with them...LoLoL...!!!....

...I want to get me one o' them bad ass outlaw machines...
you will not go wrong with a Benelli if you break in the motor like you stole the bike, change the oil, oil filter at the first 500 miles, my benelli was fast when I broke it in like I stole it added the blackwidow pipe, 17/32T sprocket setup and Aracer ECU and I let my friend ride my Benelli before I upgraded to the 450cc engine and he said it was way faster than his 2021 Benelli TNT 135 and he bought two of them and he wanted to buy my blackwidow exhaust pipe and sprockets when I did the transplant and he even bought my front/rear brake calipers since I upgraded them.

This is the guy that builds my 450 setup and notice the speed of the transplant engine, blows those BBK kit groms even those made buy GromFatherZ and also those 300cc CB engine Honda Grom transplant. There's 5 of theses 120mph Benelli TNT in the world and I own the first Green one and soon will pickup my Red/white 450 in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and I will have two fastest Benelli TNT in the world and we are still upgrading the engine. Right now we are only running stock RX4 engine and have not port/polished the heads yet, there have been a upgrade to the throttle body recently by one owner going 46mm throttle body from 40mm

Thanks to Bombay for getting me the Yoshimura carbon fiber cans for both my bikes.

We did upgrade the front axle with a 15mm axle and bearing setup

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it is cool being the fastest but that is not my goal here...

...I might like to see 15-20 hp though...LoL...!!!... .!.:D.!.

...it is cool being the fastest but that is not my goal here...

...I might like to see 15-20 hp though...LoL...!!!... .!.:D.!.
I've been riding all around the Bay Area with my stock 2020 Benelli TNT 135 before I went transplant and for me the stock sprocket setup was a dog and I used GearingCommander.com to get the best selection sprocket setup and found that 17/32T was the best setup. Don't believe anyone that says their Benelli TNT went faster with a 14T front sprocket, will never happen. Good luck on your choice and if you do get one and need help getting parts I know the links to get them either ebay or Steady garage.

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...will we be the only Benelli TNT 135 guys here...?!?...it's lonely at the top...

...the mini bike would be less $$$ than the laptop I ordered...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
Yep it's usually all these guys who own Chinese own parts in their car/motorcycle/TV/washer/driver/computers who talk with their heads cut off that they would not buy Chinese made stuff, even your meds are made in China.
...I was going to mention Harley parts...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
I bought a brand new Z125 last year for 2707 OTD. That included everything....tax, title, tags and the works. It isn't made in China...

If I want to go fast, I have other options.
...now the internet is telling me they are made everywhere EXCEPT China, even Michigan...(might be better off with one from China, eh)...I don't know who is right...!!!... (grin)

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...well, muchly behind Cisco's "break it in like you stole it" advise, I just bought a used black one...$ 2,299 "listed" price...

...more like $3200 out the door with plate...that is a good bit more than the lap top...

...2021 w/ 718 miles on it...1st service done by dealer...still under warentee..

...this is mo betta than new, IMHO...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...comprehensive insurance was $211.84 per year...I don't even know where my gear is...

...I don't know if this bike has a red frame or a black frame but at least it is not that sickly green that looks like Kaw puke...

...the pretty red one sold at closing time last night...there was only one left...

...the used one came in last night and had not been advritised yet...I just lucked into that...I doubt it would have lasted the day...

...those outlaws are gearing up...!!!...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I'm not crying aboot this yet...waiting on DMV now...it's a done deal...

...I do wish I'd just kept the SV 650...at least I will be less likely to develop delusions of grandure here...

...I would get to passing everything I saw on that dog...that never happened on the Zuma...

...the TnT 135 is like a Zuma dominant hybrid...

Last edited:
...well, muchly behind Cisco's "break it in like you stole it" advise, I just bought a used black one...$ 2,299 "listed" price...

...more like $3200 out the door with plate...that is a good bit more than the lap top...

...2021 w/ 718 miles on it...1st service done by dealer...still under warentee..

...this is mo betta than new, IMHO...
Black is my second favorite color esp if the frame is also black. My friend said his had red brake calipers front and back so he bought my black ones that came off my Green Benelli so he can have all black Benelli, he also bought my UK blackwidow exhaust system with the $49 Amazon muffler and he also bought my Steady Garage 155cc kit with the DCR cam for his Black Benelli.

Benelli stock exhaust removed, saves 6-7 lbs

blackwidow exhaust with Amazon $49 muffler

16/32T sprocket, and I went up 17T which gave me a higher top speed

Make sure your ride the Benelli first to get a baseline feel of what the HP is like and slowly add or remove parts, first thing I would do is get rid of the OEM exhaust system and get a UK Blackwidow exhaust system with the Amazon muffler, you'll save about 6-7 lbs of weight, than second thing I would do is replace the front sprocket with a 16 or 17T it will give you better top end speed. The third thing I would do is check your speedo reading with a iphone GPS reading to see how much off the speedo is and if it is off by 7mph do a Kraken speedo adjustment.

Congrats on your purchase

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...thanks for the support...it is likely that I will purseu these mods...

...I think mind has a black frame but I would like a red one...I like a little contrast and the highlited frame...

...I would like red calipers too...

...I care more aboot other things...

...thanks for the support...it is likely that I will purseu these mods...

...I think mind has a black frame but I would like a red one...I like a little contrast and the highlited frame...

...I would like red calipers too...

...I care more aboot other things...
Check Kraken's Garage videos on youtube he has lots of info on the Benelli and how to do oil change and valve adjustment and I think he might live on your side of the country.

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I couldn't watch that...the bike was green...do you have one like that with red bike...?!?...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...there are a lot of factors that went into this move...for one thing I didn't want a "real" bike so much as a "toy" one...I was eyeballing those Groms all along...

...hopefully the novelty will not wear off but I really enjoyed the Scooter Summer with BV's Zuma...

...the TnT will do the one thing I wanted the Zuma to do that it could not...go 20mph faster...

...I would not mind having an SV 650 too but I wanted to try this urban outlaw machine...

...too many people with great bikes and big bucks are buying them to just have fun with to ignore them as "toys"...

...I am kinda thinkin' that's the point...it will spend most of the time parked whatever it is...so...there is that...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...beat your bloody buddy...buddy bloody...or some shit... .!.:D.!.

...I am thinking Jimbo will want one...?!?...we could start a new gang...!?!... MMM MC...!!!...(mighty mini moto)

...we could be very exclusive...no Romanians...no Asians unless born female...

...I'll need to quit the old gang , the PDHU MC... (please don't hurt us)

...hey, bring it out here and we maybe could ride with the new outlaws of the urban rage...I bet we'd get some crack.......oh, right...never mine...

...I'll come out there for The Pizza...it is better than crack...!!!...we should tell them that...!!!...it could be their slogan...!!!...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...try to say " mighty mini moto motorcycle club" or "MMM MC"" out loud...you will sound like you have a speech impediment...

...that could be preferred but not required for membership...

...I got the truck running and am heading over to storage to look for stuff I do not want to buy again...hopefully the gear I seek is near the surface...

...maybe I will pick up the Benelli today...it is a matter of getting stuff through DMV...sure glad I am not going there...

...methinks I can hide it on the back of the truck for a while....LoLoL...

Last edited:
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...still waiting on DMV...at least not standing in line...

...where is the link to Pra's store...?!?...I found my old bucket but methinks we need a new one...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...he doesn't have a Benelli...

...also he was not born a woman so in this case that is a disqualification in and of itself...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...you guys just had to gay up this thread...are you more comfortable now...???...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...is this deal going Bronco on me...???...how long am I supposed to believe that the DMV is "down"...?!?...

...is it normal for a dealer to take days to get a vehicle registered...?!?...

Stetson

BAMF+
A guy that works here bought a bike last summer, made a plate out of cardboard and wrote "COVID" on it. Rode it around like that all summer. Never got stopped.... You could try it.

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it went Bronco...the DMV finally went through but when I went to pick up the bike "with nothing wrong with it" had been dropped and damaged...

...I walked out...now I have to cancel an insurance policy on it...that's what get for trusting anyone...

OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...if you brought a mini bike to dealer to get a bar end and clutch lever replaced what would you expect the bill to be...???...

...I would guess like $300...

...for another 100 I could find a new one somewhere else...

Top Bottom