Baby dies hours after 3mo shots... Doc says NOT Vaccines administered hours earlier.... merciless Sister takes on VACCINE INJURY DENIERS

nomad

BAMF

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • In their purported fact-checking of a report by CBS correspondent Sharyl Attkisson, Snopes spewed propaganda, not real facts, in an attempt to discredit the report and the potential vaccines-autism link
  • Snopes wrote the article without contacting Attkisson, who went on to state that they also listed claims she never made, then declared them to be false, and even were incorrect in one of their own claims
  • It’s dangerous to rely on any one source or group of individuals as authorities on truth, as it sets up the path for inevitable censorship
  • Industry propaganda and censorship of health and media information that strays from the mainstream is a growing problem
  • In your search for the truth, always follow your own guiding light — not one maintained by Snopes or any other internet watchdog or censorship authority that tries to lead you down their own biased path

Hardcore Censorship of Alternative Health and Media

Oh and 23 cases of measles in Oregon.... HEADLINE NEWS !!!! who cares about iatrogenic medical error epidemic that every year claims more than 750,000 lives in Europe7 and 250,000 lives in the U. S...

Last edited:

Anal Disco

BAMF
Measles killed 2.6 million people 1980.

It was declared eliminated in 2000 thanks to vaccinations.

Why do anti-vax fuckheads want to bring it back?

Why do they hate America so much that they want to destroy it from the inside?

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Measles killed 2.6 million people 1980.

It was declared eliminated in 2000 thanks to vaccinations.

Why do anti-vax fuckheads want to bring it back?

Why do they hate America so much that they want to destroy it from the inside?
Source????
Which countries???

You are from the UK right? Here are your stats:
1980 = 26
2016 = 1

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-and-deaths-in-england-and-wales-1940-to-2013

Now lets look at the autism stats:

And that is just CA...

its ONE in EIGHTY EIGHT or higher right now

Lets see... three cases of measles vs MILLIONS OF BRAIN DAMAGED KIDS.... hmmmm

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Health Chief at NIH Denies Vaccine Injuries Occur

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • In an interview with CBS News, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), flat-out denied that vaccines can and do cause injuries and death
  • In their latest release of data and statistics, the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) stated that approximately $4 billion has been paid out to vaccine-injured victims since 1988
  • The health chief stated that lack of safety and adverse events associated with vaccination is a fabrication, even though numerous studies do, in fact, link FDA licensed and CDC recommended vaccines to harm
  • In 2013, a physician committee at the Institute of Medicine (IOM), National Academy of Sciences, even pointed out that the current federally recommended childhood vaccine schedule for infants and children from birth to age 6 had not been adequately studied for safety
  • Scare tactics are commonly used to promote propaganda about the need for “no exceptions” mandatory vaccination laws; CNN reported the state of Washington was “under a state of emergency” due to a handful of measles cases blamed on unvaccinated children; the photo they used for the story purported to show a child with measles but was actually a photo of a child with a rash caused by vaccination

Denial After $4 Billion Paid to Vaccine-Injured Victims

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
Correlation is not causation.

Correlation is not causation.
Remember the Tobacco Industry and Lung Cancer?

Then there was the three long years that Thalidomide continued to be prescribed when it was totally obvious that it was causing birth defects

CID

Subject: Healthcare and Vaccines.
Fighters -- Anal Disco vs Nomad.

10 rounds - fight to the death.

READY GO.
giphy.gif

pimpslayer

BAMF+
Source????
Which countries???

You are from the UK right? Here are your stats:
1980 = 26
2016 = 1

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-and-deaths-in-england-and-wales-1940-to-2013

Now lets look at the autism stats:

And that is just CA...

its ONE in EIGHTY EIGHT or higher right now

Lets see... three cases of measles vs MILLIONS OF BRAIN DAMAGED KIDS.... hmmmm
We had measles and slow/stupid/retarded people over 100 years ago.

We beat back measles and renamed the retards and slow kids "autistic". That chart from California merely shows the expansion of the autistic spectrum used by doctors as they keep adding more patients to their workload. Hell, even genius' are considered autistic now.

Job security.

Anal Disco

BAMF
America's enemies could only dream of unleashing a dirty bomb that would infect millions of people within America. Who knew they just had to start some blogs and facebook groups to recruit the soccer mom idiots to do the work for them?

They must be laughing their fucking assess off.

CID

Jim Carrie's -- "I have herpes and nobody's going to be curing THAT shit" look. :lol:

CID

It all stems back to that day we all got a shot in our arm in 1st grade. There were always the kids that cried. They grow up to be the 'vaccines cause autism" adults.

Anal Disco

BAMF
Some Republican fuckwad in Texas.

“For me personally, it has nothing to do with the science or debating the science of vaccines,” says Briscoe Cain, a Republican state representative who, despite vaccinating his kids, is a staunch supporter of the anti-vaccine movement in Texas, which is often called the “vaccine choice” movement. “In the hierarchy of rights, liberty is higher than safety and security.”

Liberty over safety is the Texas anti-vaxxer way

Which is kinda surprising. You'd think this would be some granola hippy dippy Democrat fucks.

Stupidity knows no bounds.

CID

Autism is the new black. Don;t you DARE call him a retard. He counts cards, plays the piano and can recognize colors in sound!
yeah but he misses his mouth with a spoon and gets jello in his eye?
NO MATTER.. that's a bi-product of a flu shot! Cant you understand that??

CID

Saying that vaccines do not cause harm is like saying car tires don't. .. or do. .. or won't. NOT the same thing as 'cant'.
I'll bet the same type of people that complain about stopping vaccines for the greater good of 'health' would complain that the government's not doing enough to stop a disease.
The same argument that says medically terminal people can't buy meds not approved by the FDA since they MAY cause harm.:smashtard:

If a million people die from a disease that can be prevented, but the side effect is that 1000 people grow a 3rd eye.. Given a CHOICE.....I'll bite the bullet and hope I don't grow an extra eye.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Some kid just turned 18 and defied his parents, went on his own to get vaccinated.
Tried to post a like, but it would not work.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

There have been 101 cases of measles that have been reported in 10 states since the beginning of 2019,1 hardly a public health emergency in a U.S. population of more than 320 million people where 94 percent of school children have received two doses of MMR vaccine and only two percent of children have a vaccine exemption for any reason.2 In what looks like a repeat of the “measles in Disneyland” media feeding frenzy that stampeded California state legislators into eliminating the personal belief vaccine exemption in 2015,3 4 the tiny minority of parents who have made a conscious choice not to give their children every one of the dozens of doses of federally recommended and state mandated vaccines are being once again relentlessly stereotyped, demonized and bullied.5 6 7

NVIC’s “No Forced Vaccination” Message Back Up in Times Square as...

Nude Nuns with Big Guns (2010)

Mentally abused, enslaved and coerced into prostitution, a left-for-dead merciless Sister will take on a mission straight from God, whacking VACCINE INJURY DENIERS in a strictly personal, no-prisoners vigilante Holy War.

Nude Nuns with Big Guns (2010) - IMDb
I have that DVD! The movie is so horrid it is awesome, kinda like 'Maximum Overdrive'.

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Oh good fucking grief....WTF nomad?? Ain't there some anti-vaxxer sites where you can hang out? Probably lots of people you could befriend in such places...:retard::retard::retard:

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
If you guys arnt going to take this seriously then lets at least have some fun with it.. I dont know whats more absurd, this movie or that insistance that there are no problems with vaccines.

OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
I think you may be confused... you dont get to question me on any subject....
If you want to post links with your rhetoric, preferably to bench science not opinion from big pharma mouthpieces like Offit, then you have understood the scope of your worth in my thread <wink>
Hope that provides the clarity you are seeking.. if not, well take a long walk off a short pier

Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF

I watched every mother’s nightmare unfold yesterday in a conversation on a local online mom’s group. It began when the baby’s aunt asked frantically for prayers for her nephew, who had gotten his four-month shots that day and was found unresponsive in the evening. Then we learned the baby had apparently bled from every orifice and had swelling of the brain. The aunt shared that they kept the baby “alive” to give family time to arrive at the hospital. And then, the baby died.

The aunt told us the probable diagnosis was SIDS. When the family questioned the doctor about whether the vaccines (pneumococcal, H. influenza (HIB), rotavirus, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus (DTaP) and polio, and perhaps hepatitis B if he had not yet received that at birth) administered just hours before could have caused this massive organ failure and death, the doctor denied the possibility of any causal relationship between the baby’s death and the vaccinations he was given. The doctor justified that conclusion on the basis of the infant not reacting poorly to the series of shots given at two months.

So a healthy baby goes in for a well child check with a minor cold, receives multiple vaccines and is dead within hours but there is no possibility the vaccinations played any role in the infant’s sudden death?

A Baby Died After Vaccination

Probably fake news right ?

How to Immunize Yourself Against Vaccine Propaganda

RobBase

BAMF
What if the whole vaccine thing is like some people step off a curb and get run over by a truck, and some people
step off a curb and make it to the other side of the street?

I mean, I got vaccinations, seemed like every other week in kindergarten back in the 1970's.
I am more cranky now in my 50's.............delayed side effects?
My kids got vaccinated for pretty much everything and nothing happened to them either.

Brokenfly

BAMF
maybe it's the method of delivery?

seems like a small area to inject on a infant and not hit a vein or capillary.
or maybe another way like absorption through the skin.

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Damn nomad, you might even be doing a better job pedaling your anti-vax bullshit here than ole FJR1300 when he was pushing his peak oil scare around here. No one is listening to you, just as no one was listening to FJR. I guess it make y'all feel good to know that you tried?? :smashtard::dash2:

Top Bottom