attn please ms lucky had her baby

OP

Pissbaby

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Lucky I don't pee the

Great... Just what the country needs is another car jacker. If you ain't voting for one, you are grooming one. Dirty Dogs that you are. Go back to Africa.
You are a drain on the economy is half your cousins and sister's son's are in jail is your own son you rape artist. You have the nerve to blame your own country like you are obama's wife complaining loud and clear is what I hear.

You are cry babies and the only real change is you all leaving America so you have no one to blame but Osama's Wife! Muslims are gonna sell you like they did 500 years ago. Every fucking day I wake up I have to live with you scum bags and I do not know which one acts the same as your future president N-Word.

"Knees" is that N-Word. On your KNEES is that "Change" is that darkey taking about the abyss you are gonna miss. Nothing has changed. This is a stick up! Welcome to Americassholes. Have a seat or get on your knees and pray with me obama is elected. Then everyone you all look the N-Word!

I can't tell the difference you in the darkey or the day light I wake up and start shooting in a dark room...

4 More Years! 4 More Years! My Mac11 is not even warmed up let the race war begin.

OP

blackeyee

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Re: Lucky I don't pee the

Great... Just what the country needs is another car jacker. If you ain't voting for one, you are grooming one. Dirty Dogs that you are. Go back to Africa.
You are a drain on the economy is half your cousins and sister's son's are in jail is your own son you rape artist. You have the nerve to blame your own country like you are obama's wife complaining loud and clear is what I hear.

You are cry babies and the only real change is you all leaving America so you have no one to blame but Osama's Wife! Muslims are gonna sell you like they did 500 years ago. Every fucking day I wake up I have to live with you scum bags and I do not know which one acts the same as your future president N-Word.

"Knees" is that N-Word. On your KNEES is that "Change" is that darkey taking about the abyss you are gonna miss. Nothing has changed. This is a stick up! Welcome to Americassholes. Have a seat or get on your knees and pray with me obama is elected. Then everyone you all look the N-Word!

I can't tell the difference you in the darkey or the day light I wake up and start shooting in a dark room...

4 More Years! 4 More Years! My Mac11 is not even warmed up let the race war begin.

kill whitey

OP

sickskic

Anonymous Lurker Poop
That some gross shit lepa.

Top Bottom