Arabs Vs. Nudity

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

It came as a shock in the federation of seven Arab sheikhdoms, where tamer behaviour - like kissing in public or drinking alcohol without a licence - has landed people in jail.

More censorship, govt control, abuse of human rights with laws..

oh and there were naked girls from eastern block countries (not the lack of lard...)

gsxrian

BAMF

It came as a shock in the federation of seven Arab sheikhdoms, where tamer behaviour - like kissing in public or drinking alcohol without a licence - has landed people in jail.

More censorship, govt control, abuse of human rights with laws..

oh and there were naked girls from eastern block countries (not the lack of lard...)

View attachment 61515

That is disgusting, i would throw the 'Koran' at them!

Austin_F

BAMF+
Just like the missionaries who set out to prove our ideas of the middle east were wrong.

I'm not sure if they ever found their heads.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I've been to Dubai a couple times (it's generally where I change planes on the way back-and-forth between NY and Bangkok, and I made some one-night stops over the years)- it's a actually a nice place- really high-tech, supercars everywhere, and some pretty cool nightlife (needless to say it's incredibly expensive- a friend used to live there and I was able to crash with him and avoid a ridiculous hotel charge)- it's also full of whores (Russians, Filipinas, Indians, etc- I can't speak from experience, but I'd imagine they're pretty friggin' expensive as well). While it's definitely a Muslim country, you don't get the same sinister vibe you get in a city like Jakarta (most of Indonesia, really- I'm not a big fan of the place), where the 'eyes' are always on you. They like their sleaze, but they like it behind closed doors- someone screwed up by arranging a public display. :wink2:

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
I worked out of the Consulate in Dubai for a few months and this is rather surprising considering the titanic amount of rub and tug business cards that are left on your vehicle. The problem these ladies ran into was the public flaunting of their nudity...like Brian said, behind closed doors Muhammad cannot see the depravity.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
More than half of them are romanian.
My romanian friend Bogdan's shipping company is based out of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
He spends most of the year at his office in Dubai. He ships anything oversized that nobody else can...including large ships, wind turbines, etc.

He told me that a good 50-70% of the meat market there is romanian. The rest is mostly from russian territories.
I personally know a hottie from east bumfuck romania where I use to have my hunting lodge and when she left for a hotel host job in Dubai she didn t have 2 pennies to rub together.
When she came back to romania a couple yrs later on vacation, she bought her mother(who was a cook helper at my place) a house, a car and opened her up a bank account with a sizeable deposit.

Pussy sells and these rich arabs love the east euro pussy. This bitch was dressed in clothes that were worth more than my lodge.

They have very conservative laws for people out in public showing affection or if they re dressed too skimpy.
My friend who I mentioned above has a very hot wife and every time they held hands or went into a place, they were asked to show less affection while in public.
Lucky for him that he has some aquaintances in high places and he gets away with shit that most wouldn t but from what he has told me, it's still about the only arab state that allows whores, booze and parties.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
More than half of them are romanian.
My romanian friend Bogdan's shipping company is based out of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
He spends most of the year at his office in Dubai. He ships anything oversized that nobody else can...including large ships, wind turbines, etc.

He told me that a good 50-70% of the meat market there is romanian. The rest is mostly from russian territories.
I personally know a hottie from east bumfuck romania where I use to have my hunting lodge and when she left for a hotel host job in Dubai she didn t have 2 pennies to rub together.
When she came back to romania a couple yrs later on vacation, she bought her mother(who was a cook helper at my place) a house, a car and opened her up a bank account with a sizeable deposit.

Pussy sells and these rich arabs love the east euro pussy. This bitch was dressed in clothes that were worth more than my lodge.

They have very conservative laws for people out in public showing affection or if they re dressed too skimpy.
My friend who I mentioned above has a very hot wife and every time they held hands or went into a place, they were asked to show less affection while in public.
Lucky for him that he has some aquaintances in high places and he gets away with shit that most wouldn t but from what he has told me, it's still about the only arab state that allows whores, booze and parties.
If you know someone in the Emirates with a one or two number license plate, you can get away with a bit.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I dig Dubai, been there a few times. We have family there who run a very successful business. He took us to some kick ass clubs on the top floors. Lots goes on behind closed doors ...

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
We could agree to disagree on a bunch of these.
But that 10 is 10 for shure.

And that first eight is a flat azz.
Nice, but flat. Like the otherwise exceptional seven next to it.
And dat first 9 is probably not even of age yet :fu:

Ms. 7 about 2/3 down the row fucks :up:
Waht's up with the "19" next to her though?

rumble phish

BAMF+
We could agree to disagree on a bunch of these.
But that 10 is 10 for shure.

And that first eight is a flat azz.
Nice, but flat. Like the otherwise exceptional seven next to it.
And dat first 9 is probably not even of age yet :fu:

Ms. 7 about 2/3 down the row fucks :up:
Waht's up with the "19" next to her though?
Everyone will score on their own scale. That first 7 is just a little to "plain" compared to some of the others. The first 9? Can't tell the age, so I'm assuming she's "legal".

As for Ms. 7, that's is actually a 9. And the "19" next to her is a 10, underlined.

Top Bottom