AOC goes full Retard

I honestly never expected that the dems could top maxine waters or corrine brown as examples of "wait, this is actually an elected federal politician?"...

but kudos to continuing to reset the bar and a shining example of what happens when an entire voting district is taken over by folks who probably shouldnt actually vote.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
i fail to see how she could possibly have a problem with accomodation.

she´s currently living rent free in the heads of every republican and the `reporters´ fox news.

:lol:

Stetson

BAMF
I watched it for a bit on mute here in the office. No idea what she's talking about, but I'd still hit it.

Ed

BAMF+
Dunno, Stetson... I'd like to get my hands on those tits, but she looks like one of those crazy Hispanic dames who would knife you in your sleep.

Austin_F

BAMF+
is she still mad that she somehow didn't realize she would need rent money to rent?

Stetson

BAMF
Until they track down old boyfriends for a sitrep, I'm going with the assumption that she is a wildcat in the sack.

Since she doesn't have a mute button, you would probably need half a roll of gorilla tape.
I have some hearing loss. If I could manage to make her squeal high-pitched, I probably wouldn't hear it. :D

Austin_F

BAMF+
no actually, it discredits her. Someone who can't save a couple months of rent for her own survival while knowing her future has no business making policy.

Austin_F

BAMF+
she's a millenial...someone has nudes of her.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
no actually, it discredits her. Someone who can't save a couple months of rent for her own survival while knowing her future has no business making policy.
The average rent in DC is $2700- three months rent, security deposit, first/last month's rent up front means something over $13,000, plus living expenses (moving expenses, food, transportation, etc) before she gets her salary- not exactly a small amount for someone in her twenties working as a bartender in NYC. You think the average working stiff in NYC has that kind of money saved? The median savings for Millenials is less than $2500- link- Here’s how much money Americans have saved at every age

She didn't say she wasn't saving for the move or that she couldn't afford it- she said it would be tough:

During this time, Ocasio-Cortez and her partner planned ahead and saved as much money as they could. According to Yahoo, the representative-elect shares a one-bedroom apartment in the Parkchester neighborhood of the Bronx with her partner.

“We’re kind of just dealing with the logistics of it day by day, but I’ve really been just kind of squirreling away and then hoping that gets me to January,” she told The New York Times.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Her partner? Muff diver? Carpet muncher?

• Millennials (born 1981-1998): $2,430
  • Gen X (born 1965-1980): $15,780
  • Baby Boomers and older (born before 1964): $24,280
If I only had $24,280 in savings, I'd kill myself.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Well, she's about to start making 174K a year plus bennies.

Austin_F

BAMF+
'going day by day, just kind of saving, hoping it somehow works out'

yep, put her in charge of the country sounds like she's got a plan!

i thought i read somewhere she quit her job as soon as she knew she won......doesn't seem like the smart thing to do knowing she needed money.

And how the hell is she not able to get a loan for that $13000 with a guaranteed income coming soon? even if the fees are outrageous she'll pay it off with her first check.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Maybe she will, and likely already has worked something out- she starts her job in two weeks- the quotes above are from early November, and I haven't heard about her being homeless in the interim.

The bottom line is that it's not just 'saving a couple months rent'- it's a big number for her considering her age and profession, and I think you're making it a disqualifying issue when it's not (her policies are certainly fair game). She managed to run a successful congressional campaign while working full-time as a bartender- don't tell me this woman isn't resourceful and can't figure out a way to get it done- she was probably just bitching about costs because it fits her agenda. I don't like her politics either, but you have to give her her due.

The average rent in DC is $2700- three months rent, security deposit, first/last month's rent up front means something over $13,000, plus living expenses (moving expenses, food, transportation, etc) before she gets her salary- not exactly a small amount for someone in her twenties working as a bartender in NYC. You think the average working stiff in NYC has that kind of money saved?
You think the average working stiff in NYC should create federal law? The decisions she has made for the past two decades took her down the path of being a 20-something bartender. I don't want a Congressperson whose decisions and policies will lead us to being a nation of bartenders.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
The average rent in DC is $2700- three months rent, security deposit, first/last month's rent up front means something over $13,000, plus living expenses (moving expenses, food, transportation, etc) before she gets her salary- not exactly a small amount for someone in her twenties working as a bartender in NYC. You think the average working stiff in NYC has that kind of money saved? The median savings for Millenials is less than $2500- link- Here’s how much money Americans have saved at every age
She didn't say she wasn't saving for the move or that she couldn't afford it- she said it would be tough:
During this time, Ocasio-Cortez and her partner planned ahead and saved as much money as they could. According to Yahoo, the representative-elect shares a one-bedroom apartment in the Parkchester neighborhood of the Bronx with her partner.
“We’re kind of just dealing with the logistics of it day by day, but I’ve really been just kind of squirreling away and then hoping that gets me to January,” she told The New York Times.
wait... people live & work in NYC because "Of the monay dummay".
So Im not buying that shit at all. If anything I would think she "under reported" tips at her drink slinging gig. Something that used to have toofies back when certain Gov't officials hired under the table nannies and cleaning peoples...lol

Second... why would someone spend the kind of money youre stating to move to DC...when I can go right here and find a suitable living situation until such time she had the appropriate resources to spend or relocate too?
washington, DC rooms & shares - craigslist (that was a 10 second search effort)

Plenty of places for well under your "avg" rent figure.

Its not that fucking hard to do. Your numbers remind me of NFL players that get paid in excess of $500,000/yr & get traded out of their home town or domicile. They paid huge deposits or get stuck with ungodly priced leases for what? To be broke by 30??

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
You think the average working stiff in NYC should create federal law? The decisions she has made for the past two decades took her down the path of being a 20-something bartender. I don't want a Congressperson whose decisions and policies will lead us to being a nation of bartenders.
That's got zero to do with the point I was making. I don't endorse her or her political positions. I can, however, separate that from the basic reality of what is probably her situation.

wait... people live & work in NYC because "Of the monay dummay".
So Im not buying that shit at all. If anything I would think she "under reported" tips at her drink slinging gig. Something that used to have toofies back when certain Gov't officials hired under the table nannies and cleaning peoples...lol

Second... why would someone spend the kind of money youre stating to move to DC...when I can go right here and find a suitable living situation until such time she had the appropriate resources to spend or relocate too?
washington, DC rooms & shares - craigslist (that was a 10 second search effort)

Plenty of places for well under your "avg" rent figure.
Obviously, and that's most likely what happened- too much of a big deal is being made of what she said in the story. There's plenty to criticize her for- the reaction over this particular point was just silly.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
why... do you feel that "age" gives someone a completely different perspective??

I do.
Maybe this "experiment" of electing kids will fail horribly.
I was referring specifically to Ocasio-Ortez (I should have said 'This one'). I wouldn't disqualify someone in their late-twenties just for their age. JFK was about her age when he was first elected to Congress, but she ain't no JFK (and now I'll hear from the JFK haters...:wink2:).

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
He probably didn't like you either. Where were you on November 22nd, 1963? Let me guess- hanging out with Rafael Cruz in Dallas?

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
I was referring specifically to Ocasio-Ortez (I should have said 'This one'). I wouldn't disqualify someone in their late-twenties just for their age. JFK was about her age when he was first elected to Congress, but she ain't no JFK (and now I'll hear from the JFK haters...:wink2:).
Of course you couldnt DQ anyone based on age... that would be illegal! :D
My expectation for someone in the 20s going for a congressional seat... would at least be an attorney.

Also her initials are AOC... :D

He probably didn't like you either. Where were you on November 22nd, 1963? Let me guess- hanging out with Rafael Cruz in Dallas?
Don't be so sure; I was pretty likeable back then.
JFK made a public speech less than a mile from my parents' suburban home on 9/27/60, but I hadn't even been accidentally conceived yet.
I was in Ohio on 11/22/63. I swear.

JustTom

BAM
I watched her dance video from school..... hot stuff....butterface.

I would love to screw her brains out but it looks like someone beat me to it.

Top Bottom