Anyone own one of these? I like it, not sure why, but I do...

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff

thoughts?

....and yes I know, its only got a 100 miles range, if your lucky. The bar is only 3 miles away

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

sounds good to me

scottcolbath

BAMF+

thoughts?

....and yes I know, its only got a 100 miles range, if your lucky. The bar is only 3 miles away

View attachment 61763
Buy a $4,00 Sportster and make it look like that for a lot less money.

S.C.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
My cousin down in St John FL is selling his 48

He actually wants to trade it for a small boat

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Just bought a boat, too soon to trade :cool:

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

It’s nothing more than smile machine, no helmet, no gear, travel light kinda thing. I rented one awhile back and dug it

It’s nothing more than smile machine, no helmet, no gear, travel light kinda thing. I rented one awhile back and dug it
As long as you've ridden one and liked it then why not. Lots of my buddies have HD's (mostly street glides) and the wife digs the cush back seat on these beasts, so yesterday I rode out to Palm Springs HD to test ride a 17 Roadking they had to possibly ad to my garage. Total waste of time, just feels sloppy and archaic. BUT the seat was nice and comfy...:D:D

Stetson

BAMF+
Not a forty-eight, but I've got this 2011 Nightster kicking around, if you're interested. Give a shout next time you're around, if you want to give it a look/spin. Only 2500 miles, no issues, like new. I like Sportsters, but I like my other one better than this one.

NORTY

BAMF
I rode a 1200C back in 2009 or so. Not a bad little bike at all. Decent power (when jetted), a w'shield and some bags and it'll get 50+ mpg. The 4.5 gallon tank is a game changer, for sure. It was a friend's bike. I think it might have been quicker than my stage II evo dyna. Then again, that was a slug.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
They could use a little more. Typical Sportster suspension is the best that $10 can buy. The rear shocks are even more pathetic.
A Sportster with real suspension on it? A '94-'03 Sportster XL1200S. Adjustable front and rear, with real brakes on it. The '98 and later even has hotter cams in it. Discontinued after the rubber mount engines come out in '04 I believe.

(They look better with a Supertrapp 2 into 1 on them IMHO)

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

I already look like that riding the Grom :biggrin1a:

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

Work truck is for one of my sons, hard for us to find good ones here in Texas. 2002 F350, Dually, PowerStroke 7.3, auto, 4X4, manual hubs, 135000 miles, State of Calif. Truck. $10,000 bucks.

sittin here in Kingman, AZ

Work truck is for one of my sons, hard for us to find good ones here in Texas. 2002 F350, Dually, PowerStroke 7.3, auto, 4X4, manual hubs, 135000 miles, State of Calif. Truck. $10,000 bucks.

sittin here in Kingman, AZ

You stole that.

I have two 7.3 turbos.

135k is nothing for that engine, just make sure the air filter is replaced regular.

OP
sailUSVI

sailUSVI

I came close to heading up your way but being home by Monday morn made it an uncomfortable drive. Plus...The front end kicked my ass, fought it the whole way, it liked 80, anything less was a chore.

Top Bottom