anybody seen John Wick 3 yet?

OP
OP

ZRX4ME

BAMF
thanks Dolan, going to see it tomorrow with the wife. She loved the first 2 cause it had dogs-LOL.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Heard a local DJ say that it lives up to the hype. Here's to hoping it does! Gonna go see it later tonight.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I just finished Farscape...I'll see this wick business some day...

What's the plot of '3' ??? Something makes him come outta retirement again and in Bruce Willis style he fuks a bunch of shit up.

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
After the first one I found John Wick 2 and 3 very repetitive. Third one was hard to watch, entertainment for the masses. Good formula for Keanu to make some dough.

gsteve

BAMF+
I think a big part of the popularity of the movie is how much they market the fact the KR trains his ass off to learn the skills he shows on set. He really is good. Youtube his gun training

OP
OP

ZRX4ME

BAMF
saw it last night. First time to movies in 5 years. $30 for me and wife including popcorn and drink-yikes!! movie was generally good.lots of action and well done at that. lacked a bit of depth of story,but hopefully JW4 will improve on that.

rumble phish

BAMF+
saw it last night. First time to movies in 5 years. $30 for me and wife including popcorn and drink-yikes!! movie was generally good.lots of action and well done at that. lacked a bit of depth of story,but hopefully JW4 will improve on that.
Have you seen JW 1 & 2? Those two lay out the story quite nicely.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The Mali work was way to Hollywood. Its doesn't work that way in combat situations. But I understand no one likes when the dogs die.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Saw it today, to me it was fair...I much prefer the Boondocks Saints over Wick.

Top Bottom