Anybody have a sig 320 legion?

gsteve Gotcha, I'm gonna stick with the max for carry optics as this will be a games gun, I'll try the 1 pro on a duty grade 320XF until the romeo 2 arrives, I like what holosun is doing also but dont want chinese shit in my life if I can help it.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
My God you really are an idiot. You are so clueless you really have no idea that you are. Sad but true. The drugs have really taken their toll. Sad actually. SMH and laughing at the same time. Now back to dinner.
Right...sure thing Skippy.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I ve looked through all dots offered, crispest dot with minimal bleed went to trijicon by far.
One thing i disliked about the romeo offerings was the dot refresh. Move the gun left right fast and you will notice the red dot cant keep up. This is an issue with the electronics which are simply not good/as good as others.
Another thing that romeo seems to have issues with is durability.
Most drop tests done with it ended up with bent hood and broken glass.

Have yet to see or play with the romeo max or xl to see if it would have similar issues but im guessing thats where the price diff is. Lower priced units have lesser electronics and less durable bodies.

The rmr trijicon can t really be compared to the others because it s more of a smaller carry/duty use and less of a competition use

sure it's too soft... :dash2:

but is it softer than a finger... no, then it won't wear out...

perhaps they are just too expensive for the custom gun peeps You roll with... lol
Just saw this. Yet another "Smith" "Rocket Scientist" you are definitely a funny one. There is more to this than just "but is it softer than a finger... no, then it won't wear out..." lol it has to stay mounted to the front sight and take potentially thousands (not to mention tens of thousands of rounds) of times being holstered in different types of holsters including the hard plastic types or even leather or BN. There is a reason 24k is not used by makers of these flat front sided front beads for pistol sights. A 24k flat front 90 degree edge bead would not last very long getting whacked on various things. :) Have you ever played with a piece of 24k? :) If you had you would not be making this statement and showing your :moon:.

The round "bead" ones are mainly not exclusively though used on shotguns. :D

Last edited:

gsteve

BAMF+
great pic ! it really is a nice pistol for the cost. All i wish it had was a better trigger. Ive been spoiled by 1911s so..... I have the grayguns kit in my old x5 and it was a bit better but not great. The legion with the gg kit might be decent. There is a guy , " sig armourer" who makes some big claims , short pull and reset which it needs.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
What's funny tho is how i ve actually felt a better trigger on one of them.

Yeah, i ve finger fucked a few. Its my favorite past time. One dealer guy use to say to me "i gotta sell these guns used after you get done finger fucking them"

id go time and again to the same stores and feel out the action, triggers, thumb safeties, frame to slide play, etc on the particular gun that intetested me at the time...

What i meant to say was, some of these have better triggers/actions than others. You play with enough of them you ll always find one that s a little better.

gsteve

BAMF+
Yea there is a ton you can do on a 1911 to improve the trigger. I was pretty good. Rob leatham and i would discuss doing a trigger job in the hotel room the night before a match. Him more than i... but i could. Once you had the main spring where you wanted the rest was simple really.
Mine were about 1.75 lbs. If it was over 2.5 i could really feel it. These sigs are not fun to take apart , there is a few super small springs and shit. Thank god for youtube or i would have never been able to figure it out.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Just saw this. Yet another "Smith" "Rocket Scientist" you are definitely a funny one. There is more to this than just "but is it softer than a finger... no, then it won't wear out..." lol it has to stay mounted to the front sight and take potentially thousands (not to mention tens of thousands of rounds) of times being holstered in different types of holsters including the hard plastic types or even leather or BN. There is a reason 24k is not used by makers of these flat front sided front beads for pistol sights. A 24k flat front 90 degree edge bead would not last very long getting whacked on various things. :) Have you ever played with a piece of 24k? :) If you had you would not be making this statement and showing your :moon:.

The round "bead" ones are mainly not exclusively though used on shotguns. :D
i was half asleep when i read this thread and piped in... :red:

i mistakenly thought you were talking gold triggers ... not sight beads...

i stand by what i said about the trigger... i have made a few...

carry on.

Top Bottom