Anybody have a sig 320 legion?

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Played with one today. Kind of hard not to like something that feels so natural in the hand

Didn t like that the barrel doesn t sit center in the muzzle, a Barsto bull barrel would prob fix that issue

Drakhen

BAMF
I've got the X5, which is pretty close, other than the upgraded trigger, tungsten infused grip and a couple other minor doodads.

It felt natural at the gunshop when I bought it, but I'm less fond of it on the range. It feels like it needs to be a little curvier at the top of the backstrap where the inside of my thumb sits. I'm planning on taking a dremel to this grip frame and seeing if I can fix that little issue.

The barrel does sit centered. There's just an oversized clearance cut at the top that gives it the appearance that it's off center. I don't think an aftermarket barrel is going to do anything about that.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
To me the Tungsten infused grip is worth all the money. Heavy gun, perfect for a race gun
The trigger was very decent also, 3.5lb claim, felt like it.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
For the $875 they were axing they're pretty well sorted.
Might get one in the near future

USPSA carry optics is the most fiercely competitive class in the US, I need to climb that food chain so this will be the tool.

gsteve

BAMF+
Just got one. I had the x5 as well. Love the weight , trigger is better , best feeling plastic gun out there. The brl thing mentioned is a requirement, has to be there. Just trying to decide what dot to put on it

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Just got one. I had the x5 as well. Love the weight , trigger is better , best feeling plastic gun out there. The brl thing mentioned is a requirement, has to be there. Just trying to decide what dot to put on it

RMR would be my pick (and i know just the guy that could cut it to convert)
But they re cut for Leupold and Sig Romeos from the factory

Romeo3 now comes in a XL if only target is your use...

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Best rmr in the bizz... Trijicon
To use the trijicon you need to get it cut.
Floyds customs will do the best job ive seen, and ive looked at EVERYBODY

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Aimpoint ACRO might have one of the larger sight pictures but it's a bit boxy

Best rmr in the bizz... Trijicon
To use the trijicon you need to get it cut.
Floyds customs will do the best job ive seen, and ive looked at EVERYBODY
That is funny right there I don't care who you are.... :)

Everybody but Dave's personal smith's of course:roll::roll:

I mean for the $115 it cost me they're the bestest.
:moon:

Fixed that for you. :) Tried to help you with the holster. We are just different in our preference in firearms and accessories. :) I don't get stoned and post either. :)

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Dude, i thought you knew a holster maker who you can just say go to him, he ll make u whatever u want.

I dont need one today so i ll dig around see who makes what.

Everyone s diff in their preferences.
I'm sort of past 1911's unless we re talking about the latest and greatest sti so... Im fucking around with guns that you would never consider, because you don t "do" anything other than 10mm this or 38 super that. Im looking to shoot, not sit in my basement making bullets. I don t have time for that shit.

What s important is that im having fun. I like modifying shit, making my own concoction, go with it for a while until something else gives me a nudge.
Im not into exotics like you. Im a simple man. Gimme a 9 millie to practice with and a shotgun to kill some big hogs and im happy.

Same for knives. I can live with a $500 aeb-l skinner and a m390 folder in my pocket. I can sharpen them to whittle hair, that s all that counts to me.

Que in Lynyrd Skinnyrd Simple man song...

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Oh, and as of late, im getting the itch for a little crossbow, maybe an Excalibur Micro 355...

I know it ain t the best but im not fucking Robin Hood.

Im looking to shoot, not sit in my basement making bullets. I don t have time for that shit.

LOL have another toke or a vape. I shoot quite a bit and do not have a basement lol. You make yourself look like a "stoner" who likes guns which in a nutshell hits it on the head. You and Tinny are two peas in a pod. :) Your words "making bullets" really that is telling in itself :) Whatever makes you happy. Glad you are having fun because that is what matters. .

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I neither toked nor vaped.
You sure like to judge people a lot. Do you drink?

What that has to do with the subject at hand, i dunno, you're the one who always brings it up.
Making bullets gets right to the meat of it. "I don't load", i'd rather use that time shooting cheap 9mm ammo.
And homes in the north do have basements. I should know, I live in one

I neither toked nor vaped.
You sure like to judge people a lot. Do you drink?

What that has to do with the subject at hand, i dunno, you're the one who always brings it up.
Making bullets gets right to the meat of it. "I don't load", i'd rather use that time shooting cheap 9mm ammo.
And homes in the north do have basements. I should know, I live in one

Well either you have a hard time with telling the truth:bigsmile: or you are so:wacko3: stoned:wacko3: you have no short term memory when you posted this. Which is it? :drinks: Now BULLETS are a COMPONET that is used in handloading AMMUNITION or a CARTRIDGE as some like to refer top them as. I hope you understand the difference. There are typically 4 components used in a typical cartridge's loading Case, Primer, Propellant and the BULLET. Yes in the CONUS most of the basements are in the north partly because of the colder climate but also because in the south there are more expansive clay soils (PI or Atterburg Limits Test) that move with changing moisture conditions. Plays hell with the walls we have enough trouble with foundations as it is.

No longer have to worry about the security clearance but do like to buy firearms and to smoke dope and falsely fill out the 4473 is not something I am willing to do.

Now go smoke a fatty. :) Wish I could but that stuff is not in the cards for me. :)

Im on a different time frame, 7 hrs ahead of eastern US time

Truth is, i dont get a high anymore. Not one that lasts more than 5 or 10 min, regardless what i burn. I've tried every top tier dispensary strain at most of the better Vancouver dispensaries. My best friend has a huge farm, he s licensed and grows outdoors and indoors, has a website where he sells every form of thc/cbd available and after puffing on a variety of vape contraptions i decided i hate vaping.

I dislike the indica family and get a better feel from sativas, esp lemony ones that have better taste.
I've burned 20 joints a day, 1.5 grams per joint and all i get is a 5 minute high after which im back to "normal"

Im at the point where ive built up tolerance where its a waste for me to burn.
I guess if i didn t burn for a few months maybe id get a better high.

Last edited:
lets keep a good thread on track kids... i agree on that new aimpoint , not sticking it on a pistol.
I just cannot get used to electronic pistol sights. Have owned them over the years but will not cut one of my pistols for one of the RMR's. You never know when the latest technology will leave that footprint on your pistol obsolete. Just my thoughts.

f2benny

BAMF
I shot an X5 last year and put it aside when it wasn't making me in an A class shooter. This year I bought a Legion because that will definitely make me A class or Master without practicing.
20190809_222501.jpg

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Well either you have a hard time with telling the truth:bigsmile: or you are so:wacko3:stoned:wacko3: you have no short term memory when you posted this. Which is it? :drinks: Now BULLETS are a COMPONET that is used in handloading AMMUNITION or a CARTRIDGE as some like to refer top them as. I hope you understand the difference. There are typically 4 components used in a typical cartridge's loading Case, Primer, Propellant and the BULLET. Yes in the CONUS most of the basements are in the north partly because of the colder climate but also because in the south there are more expansive clay soils (PI or Atterburg Limits Test) that move with changing moisture conditions. Plays hell with the walls we have enough trouble with foundations as it is.

No longer have to worry about the security clearance but do like to buy firearms and to smoke dope and falsely fill out the 4473 is not something I am willing to do.

Now go smoke a fatty. :) Wish I could but that stuff is not in the cards for me. :)
So what you re saying, i can t light up a bone while overseas in a legal enviroment..but you could get shit faced drunk while in a legal enviroment and thats cool...

As far as cutting in an rmr on a slide, you do know the smith cuts you a nice plate that covers the cut while the rmr is not on the gun.
The dot makes everyone a faster shot... Except maybe jerry miculeck.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Well either you have a hard time with telling the truth:bigsmile: or you are so:wacko3:stoned:wacko3: you have no short term memory when you posted this. Which is it? :drinks: Now BULLETS are a COMPONET that is used in handloading AMMUNITION or a CARTRIDGE as some like to refer top them as. I hope you understand the difference. There are typically 4 components used in a typical cartridge's loading Case, Primer, Propellant and the BULLET. Yes in the CONUS most of the basements are in the north partly because of the colder climate but also because in the south there are more expansive clay soils (PI or Atterburg Limits Test) that move with changing moisture conditions. Plays hell with the walls we have enough trouble with foundations as it is.

And thanks for the bullet lesson. I had no idea there were that many parts to a bullet

So what you re saying, i can t light up a bone while overseas in a legal enviroment..but you could get shit faced drunk while in a legal enviroment and thats cool...

As far as cutting in an rmr on a slide, you do know the smith cuts you a nice plate that covers the cut while the rmr is not on the gun.
The dot makes everyone a faster shot... Except maybe jerry miculeck.
:) Yes you are definitely on a different planet when it comes to firearms "you do know the smith cuts you a nice plate that covers the cut while the rmr is not on the gun"! My God Man you are indeed either incredibly naïve or stoned. :)

Need to read the 4473 next time you fill one out.... I know you are not a US citizen but here the law is the law. SMH...

BilletMan

BAMF+
Dave, why are you such a condescending asshole? You talk down to everyone. I suspect you don't have any or many close friends. I suspect lots of folks think you're a condescending asshole. Too bad...

Dave, why are you such a condescending asshole? You talk down to everyone. I suspect you don't have any or many close friends. I suspect lots of folks think you're a condescending asshole. Too bad...
Look my little dwarf gay friend chill out.. LOL he cast the first stone sorry and is unfortunately on a different planet when it comes to firearms. Sorry but it is a stone cold fact. Truth hurts sometimes. Too bad. :) He as well as you need to understand when you live in a glass house do not throw stones.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Look my little dwarf gay friend chill out.. LOL he cast the first stone sorry and is unfortunately on a different planet when it comes to firearms. Sorry but it is a stone cold fact. Truth hurts sometimes. Too bad. :) He as well as you need to understand when you live in a glass house do not throw stones.
Like I said....

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Yeah well i fail to see why he s menstruating but whatever. Here we were having a nice conversation about guns and here comes Mr Rag feeling complexed about "regular guns" or "regular smiths"

There's no contest here dude. We re not giving out prizes for having only exotic calibers, sorry, you don't win anything this time around.

Imagine being so up tight that when a group of guys talk about a new 9mm gun, here comes Dave...

"yeah well you know, i wouldn t own anything unless it shoots laser beams which i load laser beams btw and not in my basement either. Unless i pay Gemini to smooth the corners on my revolver drill three holes in the barrel and charge me $2000, i don t feel good.
Whats that you say? Bullets? Hardy har har what novices... You people are not to my level bunch of stoner losers with basements"

I mean, the man definitely has mental issues. Never heard anyone with such a bad case of an inferiority complex.

Yeah well i fail to see why he s menstruating but whatever. Here we were having a nice conversation about guns and here comes Mr Rag feeling complexed about "regular guns" or "regular smiths"

There's no contest here dude. We re not giving out prizes for having only exotic calibers, sorry, you don't win anything this time around.

Imagine being so up tight that when a group of guys talk about a new 9mm gun, here comes Dave...

"yeah well you know, i wouldn t own anything unless it shoots laser beams which i load laser beams btw and not in my basement either. Unless i pay Gemini to smooth the corners on my revolver drill three holes in the barrel and charge me $2000, i don t feel good.
Whats that you say? Bullets? Hardy har har what novices... You people are not to my level bunch of stoner losers with basements"

I mean, the man definitely has mental issues. Never heard anyone with such a bad case of an inferiority complex.
Lol I own more Sig Legions than you know 7 in fact. What I keep in my vehicles. All vehicle guns 9mm with 127 +p+ Ranger T. Have a couple of 10mm ones though. No the bullet comment was for you and the sarcasm went right over your head.

When you made the comment about contacting everybody that was really funny and hence my comment. Exotic calibers -- that is a funny comment that I would expect from you. :( Rifles many of my rifles are what you would refer to as "exotic" but are actually called "wildcats". My Pistols only commercially produced and chambered cartridges that are hand loaded in some instances. So nothing that would qualify as exotic. I use gunsmiths not blacksmiths. :)

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Lol I own more Sig Legions than you know 7 in fact. What I keep in my vehicles. All vehicle guns 9mm with 127 +p+ Ranger T. Have a couple of 10mm ones though. No the bullet comment was for you and the sarcasm went right over your head.

When you made the comment about contacting everybody that was really funny and hence my comment. Exotic calibers -- that is a funny comment that I would expect from you. :( Rifles many of my rifles are what you would refer to as "exotic" but are actually called "wildcats". My Pistols only commercially produced and chambered cartridges that are hand loaded in some instances. So nothing that would qualify as exotic. I use gunsmiths not blacksmiths. :)

Wait.. 7 Legions?
That's why it's so hard to find one huh...
Dude, all Im saying is, lighten the fuck up a little.
We re not having a dick measuring contest here and i understand you're somewhat of a snob, i too could be in some cases but not to your level obviously.

I for one enjoy seeing your stuff as i like to see nice shit, but your delivery needs work. You talk down to ppl you've communicated with here for years, no need for that. Not everybody can afford their own smithS or unobtanium wildkitten caliber rifles.

Can't you join into a conversation without pissing over everyone while doing it?
Why are you so judgemental? Are you a saint? Do you not jerk off? Drink? Smoke? Cmon... Lighten up and tone it down a little. We know you're the shit... You have 7 Legions.

But you make it hard for ppl to talk to you when you start with the semantics.
Just trying to say that it would be nicer on your part if you didn t laugh at everyone for not being a saint or not having 7 wildcat guns in each car.

Cmere... Gimme a hug ya big lump

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Dave, don't worry about talking down to whitepower or whatever name he's using now. He's a worm, you need a shovel to find his level.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
It's Mr. Whitepower to you, stoner.
Go vape yourself into a coma, hippy fucking commie prick.

Wait.. 7 Legions?
That's why it's so hard to find one huh...
Dude, all Im saying is, lighten the fuck up a little.
We re not having a dick measuring contest here and i understand you're somewhat of a snob, i too could be in some cases but not to your level obviously.

I for one enjoy seeing your stuff as i like to see nice shit, but your delivery needs work. You talk down to ppl you've communicated with here for years, no need for that. Not everybody can afford their own smithS or unobtanium wildkitten caliber rifles.

Can't you join into a conversation without pissing over everyone while doing it?
Why are you so judgemental? Are you a saint? Do you not jerk off? Drink? Smoke? Cmon... Lighten up and tone it down a little. We know you're the shit... You have 7 Legions.

But you make it hard for ppl to talk to you when you start with the semantics.
Just trying to say that it would be nicer on your part if you didn t laugh at everyone for not being a saint or not having 7 wildcat guns in each car.

Cmere... Gimme a hug ya big lump
LOL Well just so you know that you are one thing but would not hug the gay dwarf he might try and grab my "barrel" and blow the fouling out of it... Scares me!

Dave, don't worry about talking down to whitepower or whatever name he's using now. He's a worm, you need a shovel to find his level.
????? Interesting I was not aware he had more than one screen name..:confused2: What are they if I may ask?

^ who the fuck cares? thread is about guns, fuck off or get back on topic.
You could not run fast enough to give me a striker fired (owned one in the past a Glick 357sig for a month) pistol they suck big donkey dicks and are for fags.... There ya go:) !!

Top Bottom