Any of you fucks in to old Jeeps?

rumble phish

BAMF+
Not Willy's old, I'm talking the AMC years. CJ's, J-Series trucks, Commando's, Cherokee's, even the cars like the Rambler, Pacer, Gremlin, Javilen, and even the AMX.

The reason I'm asking is because I have some AMC/Jeep parts that I'm willing to give to one of you SOB's for free. Just pay for the shipping.

• Brand new clutch disc and pressure plate for an AMC 304/360 to a T-150 or T-176 transmission.
  • Used Jacob's Electronics "Mileage Master" ignition/coil (Accel purchased Jacob's a few years back).
  • New brake proportioning valve.
  • New stainless rear brake lines for a 4" lift.
  • New chrome thermostat housing for and AMC 304/360.
There may be a few other odds and ends, but I'd have to look.

Anyway, if any of you can actually use this stuff it's yours. I'd prefer to send it all in one box, but I'll break it up if none of you can take the whole shooting match. Just send me a PM with your name and address and I'll let you know how much shipping will be. You can send me the money for shipping via Zelle (most banks do this).

Stetson

BAMF
I was waiting to pass a mailman in one of the grumman LLVs on a narrow toad yesterday, and got to wondering whatever happened to all the WJ mail jeeps. Never see any for sale.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
I was waiting to pass a mailman in one of the grumman LLVs on a narrow toad yesterday, and got to wondering whatever happened to all the WJ mail jeeps. Never see any for sale.
There are a few around here, but not many. The Post Office ran most of those into the ground. Too costly to convert them into a "real Jeep" I guess.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
A guy brought in a "cylinder" for an ancient Willy's Overland engine. Cylinder is aboot 16 inches long sleeve valve type. He axe'd if I could bore it, I said probably, but it ain't gonna be easy. So then I axe'd him if he'd been anywhere else trying to get it hogged out, hoping someone else would do it. They all pointed him to my location. Fak!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Are you gonna be able to do it with a Harley cylinder clamping jig?
Fuck if I know. It basically looks like a long two cycle sleeve with a pretty hefty lug on the bottom of it. Might have to make a Ku$tom Plate for it.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
Okay, before this evolves into a full on thread jack by MC does anyone have any use for any of the stuff I posted up?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The coil is the only thing I could maybe use of it but, it's at the bottom of my projects list.

Good luck with the other stuff.
Maybe put it on E-Bay and remember to charge enough for packing/shipping.

Top Bottom