Any of you dopers need a scale to weigh your dope?

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I bought one of these to weigh my gun powder when I reload. It's cheap (like me) and works really well (not like me).

I'm guessing most of you guys shoot the herb (do the cool kids still say that?). So if you need to weigh it, this is the one for you.

Amazon product

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
That scale is fine... But I like a flat top design so I can add bigger objects and tare...

Honest to god... Little digi scales are way more accurate than calibrated larger units...

As much gold and silver I would buy I would use multiple digital Small scale readings for accuracy... I had access to larger units but preferred the 10ths coming out exact.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
233 bucks? Hey Rockefeller, is that pesos or American money?

Fuck me
It's probably why you can't hit shit......every round has a different charge? Lol......
And I will buy you both lunch at Chompies one of these days......but the grandkid is leaving the tip😜

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I bought one of these to weigh my gun powder when I reload. It's cheap (like me) and works really well (not like me).

I'm guessing most of you guys shoot the herb (do the cool kids still say that?). So if you need to weigh it, this is the one for you.

Amazon product
View attachment 40639
if it doesn't read out in tons... then most here could not utilize it...

thanks anyway ~

Top Bottom