Any members near Burlington Ontario?

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Pretty much anything that doesn't have a female driver 9 in 10 times when I see it on the road

And there are few more emasculating combos than a mid-life dude driving a convertible, especially a German one. The whole lineup was designed for women

OP
OP
fish_antlers
Website
www.bikeland.org
Pretty much anything that doesn't have a female driver 9 in 10 times when I see it on the road

And there are few more emasculating combos than a mid-life dude driving a convertible, especially a German one. The whole lineup was designed for women

You can do better than that. Post pictures of what you perceive to be a "man's car", or if you are incapable posting pix after all these years, list specific models for us.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Hit up Paris Hilton she might have a cast off for you, might even throw a Tiffany bracelet into the deal along with a plastic cock

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Strange indeed, good for you that you're starting to understand..

Ok I'll bite...

If I were to ever need another car I'd get an 80's mechanical German car like a M3 e30

A real fucking driver's car. Way more fun to drive, won't break the repair budget as much and will be worth a lot more than that electronically dulled and handicapped woman's Rodeo Drive go-getter you're looking at.

I've never see a woman driving one of these :up: You're welcome in advance

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Sorry to hear you live in a Punjabi ghetto

Another car I'd consider is an '84 Audi Sport Quattro.

Apologies if all this toxic masculinity is amplifying your internal gender identity conflicts.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
'Quattro', or 'Sport Quattro'?

And I guarantee you never saw Punjabi's driving ME e80's, you probably never saw one period.

You really need to get these things sorted, perhaps think about delaying this gay man's acquisition.

OP
OP
fish_antlers
Website
www.bikeland.org
'Quattro', or 'Sport Quattro'?

And I guarantee you never saw Punjabi's driving ME e80's, you probably never saw one period.

You really need to get these things sorted, perhaps think about delaying this gay man's acquisition.

Dude.. the shit you are listing is what I see when I pass through the ghetto shithole part of town here. At least I know where you'd live if you were local lol

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Well that may be so, but hey, I'd rather live in that ghetto than be a mid-life crisis poser pretending he's a member of an income class which is beyond his reach by buying rich women's trash. Have fun! I predict you'll sell it in 6 months after spending $20k on maintenance and taking steep losses on resale :up::smile2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
fish_antlers
Website
www.bikeland.org
Well that may be so, but hey, I'd rather live in that ghetto than be a mid-life crisis poser pretending he's a member of an income class which is beyond his reach by buying rich women's trash. Have fun! I predict you'll sell it in 6 months after spending $20k on maintenance and taking steep losses on resale :up::smile2:

Good. Good.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Few things please me more than watching two old maids like luckypoof and fish_bait getting into a purse-swinging match.

I'm sure this will devolve into who can squat onto the largest buttplug to declare ultimate supremacy.

Anyone opening this thread hoping to see a manly car is going to be disappointed. And I'd take that AMG over the boy racer antique BMW any day.
Of course, I'm not worried about how manly my car is or isn't.

luckystrike

Craves the dorito
Website
lemonparty.org
Heretic! One of the great driver's cars to grace public roads, 30+ year old e30's are going for north of $70k, probably more than that AMG, which nobody will want in a couple of years.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
_schiavo!!

Get your shiftless carcass in here and like my scathing post so Oliviér will slink back to his boyfriend slowestbusaanywhere.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
I dunno. I'm pretty sure Mr. Poof would arch his back and present his hindquarters for any real man wielding a belt in anger.

Last edited:

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
A real man would plump for the Mercedes SLR 63 that Bernd Mayländer used to whip around the F1 circuit.

When he puts his foot into that car it sounds like the planet is going to crack in half.

OK wise guy, post up examples of manly cars
I am a lifelong "car guy", but the manliness of a car isn't really something I even think about. The closest I ever come to that is when I notice a guy driving what is obviously a chick car, like that BMW you posted. I notice it's a guy in a chick car, but otherwise I don't think about how manly a car is. It's a hetero guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

LMAO, the wife just walked in, so I asked her what she thinks of when I say "manly car". She mentioned my F-250 4x4, then said if it has to be a car and not a truck, then it probably would be a muscle car, like an old Charger or Corvette... "but not a Lexus or a BMW, because those are for metrosexuals." True story. I can't make this shit up! :lol:

Anal Disco

BAMF
This thread went from bad to worse. An aging BMW favored by high school weed dealers? A boxy Audi from the 80s that looks like the retarded offspring of a Fox body Mustang and my dad's old Toyota Tercel hatchback?

Fuck outta here.

I've never see a woman driving one of these
No shit, no woman would be caught dead driving that.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I have a 2010 Honda Accord, should I be embarrassed?

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
So much gayness and insecurity in this thread i dont know where to begin.
I could give a fuck what I drive.
Or what people think of me.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
But soon, i'm gonna get me a Genesis G90 Ultimate with a 5.0 in black. I think its manly enough for a 50 yr old

Top Bottom