Any good riding place in Fall Brook Calif, outside of San Diego

Might be visiting my friend down in Fall Brook Calif, near Vista and Camp Pendleton and was wondering if I should bring my Hayabusa or Harley when I go to San Diego. From the map it looks like good riding roads. I know I will bring my paddle board for sure. My friend said that her house burnt down from the last forest fire that sweep the area and that she now has a new house built on the same property.

burly

hot den mother
Bring your Hayabusa. We're in Vista. Dolan's ranch is right by Palomar. He is there on Sat/Sun. Lots of folks go there and ride, eat, chat, and whatnot.

Anonymous Elvis 13

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Lilac road!

Just to name one of many.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Cisco San Jose
Fallbrook = Palomar
Then I assume some of you go fast riders might be able to recognize this area. My friend Cindy owns this property up there and this is a picture of her boundary line on her property. She also helps with the first responders and emergency helper for her area.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Looks like Sleeping Indian Rd.

Then I assume some of you go fast riders might be able to recognize this area. My friend Cindy owns this property up there and this is a picture of her boundary line on her property. She also helps with the first responders and emergency helper for her area.

• Red

Aqualung

BAMF
Been in Fallbrook for about 8 months now.
Loving it...other than the driving the 76 from the coast.

• Red
Top Bottom