Any fans of the X-Files show.... brings back memories....

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
What was the one with the inbred kids and incest, with the mom living under the bed called?

"Master" something, right?

:)

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
What was the one with the inbred kids and incest, with the mom living under the bed called?

"Master" something, right?

:)
I don't remember the name of the episode but the family were "The Peacocks" and every time I see some rundown nasty junkyard looking house in the country that's the first thing I mention to my wife if she's with me. "Ah look, the Peacocks must live there"

Peacock Family

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I don't remember the name of the episode but the family were "The Peacocks" and every time I see some rundown nasty junkyard looking house in the country that's the first thing I mention to my wife if she's with me. "Ah look, the Peacocks must live there"

Peacock Family
There is a peacock wandering around my neighborhood.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
X-Files was one of my favorites riiiight up until this....

was not their war... just slaves.... like the rest of us..... paid by the dev....

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
what, excuse me...

at your own peril....

The episode with the Peacocks was called 'Home'. It was the creepiest episode for me.

My favorite was the one with Jesse Ventura as the Man in Black. I have it recorded. That Caddy was badass!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
There was an episode where the aliens were beaming animals up and when they would send them back down they got a little scrambled with what was near by. This one was a rock. We did a bunch of different animals for the bit.
Is that a crumpled up paper bag taped to its neck?

TR3B

Old but forgotten
There was an episode where the aliens were beaming animals up and when they would send them back down they got a little scrambled with what was near by. This one was a rock. We did a bunch of different animals for the bit.
If you have any of the 'The Grays' jerseys from The Unnatural, I'm buying. :D

Website
www.bikeland.org
I have a few scripts left and a show jacket or two..
Tossed most of the stuff just too much stuff from every show. I have a half completed staff weapon (chulak) from Stargate, script and maps from the pilot of Caprica, stuff from Ducks and also literally every script from Arrow - all 170 episodes. PK wants me to chuck it all in the shredder. Dunno. I'd like to keep it all. Arrow is interesting as all the scripts have my notes on them. Per covid all scripts are digital so it is something cool but prob is they are all watermarked with my name and legal disclaimers everywhere so I can't do anything with this stuff other than hide it in a box for nostalgia.

20210801_185135.jpg

20210801_185229.jpg

20210801_185249.jpg

20210801_185258.jpg

Bandit Man

BAMF
I have a few scripts left and a show jacket or two..
Tossed most of the stuff just too much stuff from every show. I have a half completed staff weapon (chulak) from Stargate, script and maps from the pilot of Caprica, stuff from Ducks and also literally every script from Arrow - all 170 episodes. PK wants me to chuck it all in the shredder. Dunno. I'd like to keep it all. Arrow is interesting as all the scripts have my notes on them. Per covid all scripts are digital so it is something cool but prob is they are all watermarked with my name and legal disclaimers everywhere so I can't do anything with this stuff other than hide it in a box for nostalgia.
Just need a couple disasters to thin out the stuff. I only have a couple things left over from those years. Sold a bunch of stuff the last couple years to pay for medical bills. I was surprised what some of it went for. Things I thought were not worth anything had some super fans bidding for it. Scripts were big sellers, I was half way tempted to make copies and sell more than one.[/QUOTE]

Website
www.bikeland.org
Not really selling anything BB... what would look great in there is the LED Mighty Ducks sign from the Banquet scene but my crew gave that to me to hang in my office so I have a few years of staring at it before I let it go. I have some Hubie Halloween posters if you want one and I think some Arrow and Flash posters... also some signage from The 100. Bandit- I would imagine someone would lose their mind over the complete 170 episodes of annotated Arrow scripts but like I said they're all watermarked with my name so essentially valueless. I should find and post some shots of the redacted scripts. We had a leaker one season so they started issuing redacted scripts. Hilarious like a Hilary Clinton investigation. Every line and word is blacked out. Too funny.

20210801_214144.jpg

20210801_214150.jpg

20210801_214600.jpg

20210801_214751.jpg

Last edited:

Spearjig

BAMF
She's recently done a series over here were she played a bisexual detective on the hunt for a serial killer in Belfast. Don't know if it made it across the pond but it was pretty good.

Top Bottom