Another thank you…

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
got married, had my daughter, got divorced and then my ex husband and I had our son. I was stupid but my kids will always be worth it.I’ve had a fucked up situation. I have every intention of paying back those I owe. Paychecks have been gone the moment I get them to cover gas and a room and food as well as now getting my car fixed. My situation isn’t ideal but I won’t be stuck in it for long. I can’t get state assistance as according to them, “I make too much” which doesn’t make sense considering I’m broke almost instantly. Every time I think I’m getting a step ahead I fall back 10. I am only in this situation now because my stepfather put his hands on me and I called the cops on him which I got kicked out of the house for. Ever since rob, I don’t hold back or refrain from standing up to anyone who is abusive towards me. Regardless of who it is. I have learned my lesson from that.
Oh man..... Would love to hear the two exs version of all this ....

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Oh man..... Would love to hear the two exs version of all this ....
My ex husband and hef are not the same person. I thankfully didn't have kids with hef. To be more clear....my ex husband and I were married and had our daughter. I like a fool gave him another chance (more like the 100th chance) AFTER our divorce finalized thus conceiving my son. There is no two exes version. I divorced him for severe adultery and he never changed.

Vegas12

BAMF+
...are you guys offering her work...???...

Elkhart Indiana (RV Capital) has plant jobs offering anywhere from $1400-3000 a week. Experience needed for the latter. No drug testing! They need bodies!!!! A girl I know Brings home $1k a week to put a front logo (decal) and 4 stripes on the sides, also decals. They run 20 units a day currently.
I am also currently training people with zero paint experience how to Paint. The program is offered by Patrick Industries. I'm not sure where you are located or if a move would be in an option, but I figured I'd put it out there for you with the best of intentions.
Crickets....from the OP and the board loon

tinhead

Has never named a pet
From now to actually seeing paycheck money puts you into autumn October.
Are things handled until that happens?

Top Bottom