Another thank you…

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
If you don't have a job right now, it's because you don't want one. That is the only logical answer in 2021.
And why wouldn't I want one? Its not a matter of want, sir, it's a matter of NEED. I need a job...better yet I need two. How's that for logic? 🤙🏻

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Seems like a broken record of poor choices, bad excuses, and reliance on others as a game plan.

Jesus Christ on a fucking stick, get your fucking collective shit together, you're not 17 any longer.
Poor choices? Exactly how did I choose for my stepfather to lay hands on me? What excuses have I made here? I'm not relying on anyone. Asking for help so I can get to where I need to be cause of a plan and goal is not the same.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Poor choices? Exactly how did I choose for my stepfather to lay hands on me? What excuses have I made here? I'm not relying on anyone. Asking for help so I can get to where I need to be cause of a plan and goal is not the same.

So I axed earlier why step-dad wasn't in jail, and I got this answer:

ex husband isn’t working and doesn’t pay child support unless it’s garnished from his wages. Hasn’t worked since last year so there’s that. No stepdad, I’ve been divorced and single since 2018.
Babies daddy also needs to be held accountable.......

I agree with Rhino in that the sheer number of "help wanted" signs is staggering.

Good luck

Hapo

Dog Boy
@ alla youse :

...I had the same problem...you get into a certain class and no one will touch you...you are lucky to be exploited...

...it does not sound like she is having problems applying for jobs so much as getting or passing any sort of interview...
...would you hire her...???...

...she is not the first person to ask for money here...in her case just to get by...

...I could use $2000 for Benelli parts if you think that is more righteous...LoL...

...I has to spend all my $$$ on a lawyer because of an accident that wasn't my fault...!!!...no fair...!!!...pleeze help...!!!... .!.:D.!.

...or maybe just forget it...I am eating well enough...my son is a grown ass man...but don't tell us go get a job if you don't have one for us please...

Last edited:

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Half the shops in Bar Harbor were closed, with we're hiring signs in the windows. Most said $20/hr and them being closed basically means they ve got nobody applying for the jobs.

The local supermarket is hiring cashiers at $17/hr to push buttons. They need like 5 people total but they ain t hired none since i been here.
Nobody wanna work. Joe Biden must be givin out free money.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...maybe she sould move to Maine...Vinnie does pervy stuff...

...is the kid retarded or anything...???...he's dealt with that too...

Last edited:

Bandit Man

BAMF
Have jobs been offered but turned down because they were not ideal?

Where do you live? What are you trying to get as far as employment?

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Never said ya where lying ... I'm just missing how one can't find a job in today's hiring market.

Hapo I can hire her but most can't pass back ground security, do not have the skills and certifications needed for the assignment, can't speak fluent Russian, or handle a K9 with out getting bit or killed.

wormser77

BAMF+
Mcd's is paying $15 an hour here and you can apply by text. Basically you reply you get a job.
Friend owns 3 subways and cannot get employees, one of his stores he has to close on weekends.
Pandemic unemployment extra money ended yesterday in Washington so I expect the workforce to start changing.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The millennials think Gen X'ers are a bunch of entitled selfish assholes.
They'd rather live in their parents basement than work for some GenX dickhead.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Corporate fukheads just don't get it.
If NOBODY wants to work for you, maybe, just slightly perhaps, the problem is the people you want to hire think you're as disgusting as an engorged tick.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...did you get Tutto sorted yet...???...

...maybe 'Kitten can do kennel work...there are a lot openings for kennel work at doggie day care places around here...

...that might be a thing in other areas too...

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Nobody offered to do the beggar switch? Post the number to call the residence motel and someone can pay the motel directly so kitten gets a roof for a week, instead of money that can be sidetracked before the roof gets rented.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Tried it. But haven't figured out how to attach my account to it for the payment part....

turbopete

BAM
Elkhart Indiana (RV Capital) has plant jobs offering anywhere from $1400-3000 a week. Experience needed for the latter. No drug testing! They need bodies!!!! A girl I know Brings home $1k a week to put a front logo (decal) and 4 stripes on the sides, also decals. They run 20 units a day currently.

gsxrian

BAMF

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
I know a couple girls whom I myself started them off on videochat. Guided them from a man point of view on what they need to do to achieve success.

$300-500 per 7 hr shift is doable without much trouble. That s with speaking little english.

So yes. A vagina will bring in the dough IF you know how to apply yourself.

gsxrian

BAMF
Have you guys considered the fact that maybe she doesn't want to whore herself out on the internet to make a buck?

SexKitten , keep hanging in there. Nothing worth while is ever easy. I'm hoping for the best for you :up:

(and no, you don't need to whore yourself out. Don't pay attention to these pervs)
This woman is not a whore, but quite smart and entrepreneurial!

rumble phish

BAMF+
This woman is not a whore, but quite smart and entrepreneurial!

Umm... that "Nurse"? Yeah, she's a whore.

Let me put it to you this way... Would you be cool with your Mother/Sister/Wife/Daughter doing that? Maybe you would, if the money was that important to you. Me? No fucking way. The line between that and fucking for money is razor thin. So yeah, she's a whore in my book.

gsxrian

BAMF
Umm... that "Nurse"? Yeah, she's a whore.

Let me put it to you this way... Would you be cool with your Mother/Sister/Wife/Daughter doing that? Maybe you would, if the money was that important to you. Me? No fucking way. The line between that and fucking for money is razor thin. So yeah, she's a whore in my book.
For $200k a month, i would be fine with that :)

.... in theory, every adult woman is a whore, they all fuck for 'resources', which cost money!

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
And shitloads of those jobs are out there right now......everywhere. What is your reason for not going into one of the countless places needing help and applying for a job?

S.C.
Again I have been doing so. Hard to drive around doing that when I need to conserve gas when i don't have money....

Top Bottom