Another thank you…

rumble phish

BAMF+
More free stuff for the homeless in NYC

At first glance, the story seems infuriating. But if one does read it, you'll realize that only $200,000 will come from the city and the rest will come from private grants and charity. On the financial front, I don't really see too much of a problem with that. $200,000 is a drop in the bucket for a city like New York, and it's a good kick start to get other charities and groups involved.

Where I do think a disconnect exists is in the mindset that unregulated, unchecked, and unearned monies will be spent wisely be these folks. If they could be trusted to make wise decisions, they probably wouldn't be in the situation they're in.

I think having these folks attend some mandatory "life choice" training, and maybe some progress goals and checks would be in order. Just food for thought

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
NYS giving out $500 a month in some communities... no string attached. See just have to relocate... lots of free money out there.

Last edited:
OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Just being nosey:

Where's baby daddy in all of this??

I've personally known women, including my son's wife, who just let the sperm donor slide when it comes to child support......while I love my step-grand daughter as if she were blood, it actually makes me angry that my son supports the 16 year old girl 100% without any repercussions to the father.

Why isn't step dad in jail....or at least have an A&B charge??

Enquiring minds want to know....
ex husband isn’t working and doesn’t pay child support unless it’s garnished from his wages. Hasn’t worked since last year so there’s that. No stepdad, I’ve been divorced and single since 2018.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
On another note, I know I was stupid years ago in here, I was childish and made ridiculous threats and pissed the majority of y’all off. This group, everyone in here, gave me advice I should have taken long before I was able to free myself from “Hef” because this was where I came for an escape and you all were there for me through dark times. Darker than I’ll admit. I felt like I was a part of something when I also felt like I didn’t want to live my life. I’ve grown since then and honestly that wasn’t even who I am or was. Saying sorry was never enough and likely won’t be for those that I offended. I understand quite well in that regard.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Im moist waiting for those pics
moist IS an amazing word. Maybe I should create an only fans and sell pics 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ I can keep my face hidden and no one would ever know, except those that have seen me already…🤦🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
And she is still living out of a car ffs. Can we not, as a group, give the woman, a long time member here, some real, substantial help? Is it beyond us to extend her that assistance?

Team222

BAMF
Start a gofundme page, post your sob stories and you might get some action.

Onlyfans is another option. Nothing beats showing vagina for $$$
WP has some sandpaper he can front you, you can take a little off the top!

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
So I've put in for 10 jobs yesterday. Found an extended stay with vacancies for a week at $200 if anyone could help me out my PayPal is brittaneygarcia@yahoo.com I would be forever grateful and will do everything I can to repay those that have extended their hands to help me out. If you need to text me or call me my number is 6085802435. 6 of the jobs I applied for are with a hotel that the manager referred me to so I should have a call Monday for my interview which is why I'm hoping to get into the extended stay so I can wash my clothes and have a shower and sleep in a bed. This could finally be my ticket back to stability.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Most people who work take Labor Day off. Monday is Labor Day. Anybody paid to make phone calls is unlikely to call anybody Monday.

gsxrian

BAMF
And she is still living out of a car ffs. Can we not, as a group, give the woman, a long time member here, some real, substantial help? Is it beyond us to extend her that assistance?
Those of us that pay taxes, already provide more than enough for those that provide nothing in return.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Those of us that pay taxes, already provide more than enough for those that provide nothing in return.
I've never lived off the state or anything unless I had to. I've never been one to abuse the system and despise those that do. I applied for food share and housing assistance and got denied.....I plan to apply again once I'm in an extended stay cause then I'll have an address that isn't my mom's and her husband's. Was denied before because that residence showed their income level even tho I stated I was homeless and had no income aside from child support which isn't being received since the ex husband isn't paying it.

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I would not be too surprised to (not) see some one donate...

...people who gave me stuff asked me not to tell...LoL..

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Shitty predicament she s in.
She does have options, being a girl can help in raising money much easier than a guy would.
Not always. Unfortunately I've not had much luck attempting onlyfans and things like that. I've tried to sell material items but have had things stolen from my car. I've reached out to family, extended family, friends and either they are in financial binds themselves or I've been ignored. This hasn't been a good year for me and I've contemplated/wished for death because of it....last time I wanted that I was with Hef. Everything that could go wrong has been doing so with more force than I've ever experienced in my life....one good thing will happen only for multiple bad things to occur in unison....got approved for my first car loan back in April...35 years old and didn't even need a cosigner or down payment or anything....then boom, lost my job and the car started having issues I couldn't afford. I've never done anything to have such bad luck....I've never done ANY drugs in my life aside from weed but thats not a drug in my book. I haven't even been around that since I left Rob back in 2013.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Not always. Unfortunately I've not had much luck attempting onlyfans and things like that. I've tried to sell material items but have had things stolen from my car. I've reached out to family, extended family, friends and either they are in financial binds themselves or I've been ignored. This hasn't been a good year for me and I've contemplated/wished for death because of it....last time I wanted that I was with Hef. Everything that could go wrong has been doing so with more force than I've ever experienced in my life....one good thing will happen only for multiple bad things to occur in unison....got approved for my first car loan back in April...35 years old and didn't even need a cosigner or down payment or anything....then boom, lost my job and the car started having issues I couldn't afford. I've never done anything to have such bad luck....I've never done ANY drugs in my life aside from weed but thats not a drug in my book. I haven't even been around that since I left Rob back in 2013.
I have a friend. Good guy. He recently bought property on the Maine coast near me. Moving his stuff out of CT.
He could use a "runaway" with kids and baggage...he loves kids. 59 yrd old, has not 1 but 2 Corvette Z06 convertibles...not that it matters.

You're gonna have to "lower your standards" when you find yourself in such a situation and personally I think it would benefit you.
By lowering your standards Im saying you might have to settle for a more mature guy that can take you in...and offer you and your kids a life.

This is one of the options that i was refering to above.. that you have, as a girl.

Even this option is not an easy one, as there are not a lot of good men left in a situation where they are free with no ties whatsoever and willing to meet/help/maybe hook up...with someone in trouble with life.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
If this job application doesn't work out and ya'll give her some gas money to drive to MotoGP Austin, I will put her up for a couple weeks or so.
Long enough for her to get a well deserved "vacation" and relax a little bit.
Food and lodging provided (no pervy stuff).

Then, she can either go home with a clear head and new game plan, or at least give her time to consider alternatives.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
With labor shortages EVERY WHERE in EVERY STATE... I'm not getting the no job thing.

Most help wanted signs I'm seeing even in the deep south are paying $20 an hour and up.
Why would I lie about NOT having a job?? Do a background check and see for yourself 💁🏻‍♀️

Top Bottom