Another thank you…

rumble phish

BAMF+
More free stuff for the homeless in NYC

At first glance, the story seems infuriating. But if one does read it, you'll realize that only $200,000 will come from the city and the rest will come from private grants and charity. On the financial front, I don't really see too much of a problem with that. $200,000 is a drop in the bucket for a city like New York, and it's a good kick start to get other charities and groups involved.

Where I do think a disconnect exists is in the mindset that unregulated, unchecked, and unearned monies will be spent wisely be these folks. If they could be trusted to make wise decisions, they probably wouldn't be in the situation they're in.

I think having these folks attend some mandatory "life choice" training, and maybe some progress goals and checks would be in order. Just food for thought

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
NYS giving out $500 a month in some communities... no string attached. See just have to relocate... lots of free money out there.

Last edited:
OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Just being nosey:

Where's baby daddy in all of this??

I've personally known women, including my son's wife, who just let the sperm donor slide when it comes to child support......while I love my step-grand daughter as if she were blood, it actually makes me angry that my son supports the 16 year old girl 100% without any repercussions to the father.

Why isn't step dad in jail....or at least have an A&B charge??

Enquiring minds want to know....
ex husband isn’t working and doesn’t pay child support unless it’s garnished from his wages. Hasn’t worked since last year so there’s that. No stepdad, I’ve been divorced and single since 2018.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
On another note, I know I was stupid years ago in here, I was childish and made ridiculous threats and pissed the majority of y’all off. This group, everyone in here, gave me advice I should have taken long before I was able to free myself from “Hef” because this was where I came for an escape and you all were there for me through dark times. Darker than I’ll admit. I felt like I was a part of something when I also felt like I didn’t want to live my life. I’ve grown since then and honestly that wasn’t even who I am or was. Saying sorry was never enough and likely won’t be for those that I offended. I understand quite well in that regard.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Im moist waiting for those pics
moist IS an amazing word. Maybe I should create an only fans and sell pics 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ I can keep my face hidden and no one would ever know, except those that have seen me already…🤦🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️🤣

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Start a gofundme page, post your sob stories and you might get some action.

Onlyfans is another option. Nothing beats showing vagina for $$$

Top Bottom