Another thank you…

CID

BAMF+
Less ass fucking - not more.

This backwards logic is why Republicans want to cut funding to Planned Parenthood because they feel like it would lead to less abortions.....when, in reality, it does the opposite.

Less federal funding to Planned Parenthood would cause more abortions.

Riiiiight. :roll:

I say buy up a couple thousand acres of land using planned parent hood funding someplace in the farm land areas and give out a "free" tent and parcel to anybody that needs an abortion or a place to stay or feels like they really really need help from ME through my federal taxes even though I dont live in their state. Like an indian reservation! :D :up:

Free child welfare for the tent kids while you work the farms picking for those subsidized farmers tinhead is always talking about.

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

Scrap Bracket magazine cover model
I have no problem with the government funding abortions (up to a certain point in the gestation period of course). Money well spent.
Plenty of humans and all that sort of rot . . .
Nah thats securing the barn after the horse is out. Dudes need the most education on this...lol

there is a plan B pill... why does planned parenthood need funding?
Plan B shouldn't be the main method of contraception :lol:

They do cancer/cholesterol/diabetes/thyroid/infertility screenings, STI tests, vasectomies, provide birth control and family planning, etc etc - and something that may pique your interest, treatment for erectile dysfunction. This is done on a sliding scale and makes healthcare accessible and affordable for all people, especially those in the low/middle income groups.

In other words, it helps keep poor people from procreating.

I have no fucking idea why Republicans oppose it.

Thats like buying leathers for motorcyclists thst have crashed...
No.

Not at all.

Dudes need the most education on this...lol
Ironically, something PP offers.

Less federal funding to Planned Parenthood would cause more abortions.

Riiiiight. :roll:
Gee, cutting off access to birth control pills and condoms (which PP provides) will lead to more unplanned pregnancies which increases abortions (and teenaged parents, for those that can't/won't get an abortion). Who could have seen that one coming? :retard:

Maybe you prefer to spend more taxpayer money to care for kids and the resulting crime that's associated with poverty.

#fiscalconservative

MR. Suzuki

Fastestest
So you re basically selling her nudie pics...are they nudes? Cause I only pay for nudes. I wanna see all the way up to her pancreas

No, she told me I could if she didnt pay me back two weeks ago...still has curtains..

CID

BAMF+
Maybe you prefer to spend more taxpayer money to care for kids and the resulting crime that's associated with poverty.
I'd prefer the borders be closed so that we can stop IMPORTING poverty and abortion be illegal so we can grow the population normally ......unless the man gets the same choice as the women does.

if he dont want it then it gets ABORTED --same as if the bitch dont want it -- and guess what --- either one has to PAY for it out of their own pocket.... just like the rubbers and pills.

no money? no problem! -- you work that 5k abortion bill or whatever it is off during the weekends....

we can change the roadside jail orange colors to blue or pink depending on if the abortion was a boy or girl.

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

Plan B shouldn't be the main method of contraception :lol:

They do cancer/cholesterol/diabetes/thyroid/infertility screenings, STI tests, vasectomies, provide birth control and family planning, etc etc - and something that may pique your interest, treatment for erectile dysfunction. This is done on a sliding scale and makes healthcare accessible and affordable for all people, especially those in the low/middle income groups.

In other words, it helps keep poor people from procreating.

I have no fucking idea why Republicans oppose it.
Plan B should be Plan B... er duh? Ive never used planned parenthood for anything in my life... I have driven by abortion clinics to check out the talent though...hehe

Do you know how many hispanic dudes I grew up with that have 5 or more kids? At least 10... thats 50 fucking kids right there. I dont even have that many blood related
uncles, aunts, cousins, neices, or nephews... I might get close if you add in my brothers and sister.
Maybe one of them makes enough loot to cover all them babies. Shit a couple of them already have grand children before 50 years of age.

Terry_Schiavo

I know a woman who was a grandmother at 31. She had her son at 15, he knocked up his first gf when he was 15. She's probably a great, great Gramma by now.
I was scared to death to have an unplanned child... because thats what I was. Then a big secret...lol And not having any family to rely on was the biggest factor.

Plan B should be Plan B... er duh? Ive never used planned parenthood for anything in my life... I have driven by abortion clinics to check out the talent though...hehe

Do you know how many hispanic dudes I grew up with that have 5 or more kids? At least 10... thats 50 fucking kids right there. I dont even have that many blood related
uncles, aunts, cousins, neices, or nephews... I might get close if you add in my brothers and sister.
Maybe one of them makes enough loot to cover all them babies. Shit a couple of them already have grand children before 50 years of age.
Thought you were a Beaner?????? :eek:

LuxPride

BAMF
I really hope things turn around for you Brit, I hate to see good people who have to fight the good fight daily while some fucks skate by with privilege. I'm rooting for you and yours. It might not be much, sometimes it helps knowing there are total strangers sending you the same good energy they're sending their family and loved ones. I'm rooting for ya, I just know better days are ahead for you!

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Swing south and finish off Grumpaw, giving him the sweet release from this mortal coil for which he has been begging?

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
I will note here that $107.03 was donated from the LAB's account. Hope you're back on your feet soon SK
doing the best that I can, as quickly as I’m able. You all have always been the best with advice and extending your hands to help me out.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
I really hope things turn around for you Brit, I hate to see good people who have to fight the good fight daily while some fucks skate by with privilege. I'm rooting for you and yours. It might not be much, sometimes it helps knowing there are total strangers sending you the same good energy they're sending their family and loved ones. I'm rooting for ya, I just know better days are ahead for you!
got married, had my daughter, got divorced and then my ex husband and I had our son. I was stupid but my kids will always be worth it.I’ve had a fucked up situation. I have every intention of paying back those I owe. Paychecks have been gone the moment I get them to cover gas and a room and food as well as now getting my car fixed. My situation isn’t ideal but I won’t be stuck in it for long. I can’t get state assistance as according to them, “I make too much” which doesn’t make sense considering I’m broke almost instantly. Every time I think I’m getting a step ahead I fall back 10. I am only in this situation now because my stepfather put his hands on me and I called the cops on him which I got kicked out of the house for. Ever since rob, I don’t hold back or refrain from standing up to anyone who is abusive towards me. Regardless of who it is. I have learned my lesson from that.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
and thank you. It helps knowing there are some real decent people out there who don’t judge and assume. This isn’t the first time I’ve been in this situation. Lived in my car for 6 months when I was 18. Which led to meeting rob and going through that ordeal. But come the end of this month I will be hired on fully at my job and will be able to get out of this spot and pay my debts and be back on top.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
Noonen you're a shitty human.
Did you think she'd be bucks up in days if she was asking for cash?

She's better than the members who told the same story, we collected $$....then they roll through with a new bike not long after....
I honestly thought I would have been but I keep getting knocked back. Car took a shit and ate $400. Everyone I know has said “you should go back and stuck things out at your parents house instead of living in a hotel or your car” and I keep telling people that I will not live in a house where a man has hit me. Never again. It’s not worth it to me. I would rather live under a bridge than to live in a house with someone that does that.

WARREN

BAMF+
I dont advocate not paying People back, maybe shoot him $20 as a show of good faith.

Conversely, I suspect he is doing fine and has likely bought a single meal that was equal to what he sent you since he helped you out.

OP

SexKitten

the one and only
I dont advocate not paying People back, maybe shoot him $20 as a show of good faith.

Conversely, I suspect he is doing fine and has likely bought a single meal that was equal to what he sent you since he helped you out.
Had my entire check not have gone to fixing my car it would have been easier. Would have sent the $25. But I literally had nothing but 53¢ left. It’s been a struggle, one step forward then kicked ten steps back…can’t seem to catch a break and I’m beginning feel like I’m losing.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Just being nosey:

Where's baby daddy in all of this??

I've personally known women, including my son's wife, who just let the sperm donor slide when it comes to child support......while I love my step-grand daughter as if she were blood, it actually makes me angry that my son supports the 16 year old girl 100% without any repercussions to the father.

Why isn't step dad in jail....or at least have an A&B charge??

Enquiring minds want to know....

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
that settles it 👍🏼 Move in with rhino ...

Until it the house sells no problem.. but once the new owners deposit the check in my account she may have a hard time making rent as the Chinese don't mess around. Where I'm moving they aren't as free with the tax programs which is the boat she is in now.

Finding the right state with huge free help to single moms would be the best thing for her to do.

Top Bottom